① 求十句经典英文电影台词,说明来处,中英对照 。
1、 Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 出自《阿甘正传》
2、 You can't change the past. (过去的事是不可以改变的) 出自《狮子王》
3、All life is a game of luck. (生活本来就全靠运气) 出自《泰坦尼克号》
4、Destiny takes a hand.(命中注定) 出自《西雅图不眠夜》
5、)Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 不要让任何人知道你在想什么。出自《教父》
6、We become the most familiar strangers. 我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人)出自《乱世佳人》
7、I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。 出自《肖申克的救赎》
8、Every man dies, not every man really lives. 每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过 出自《勇敢的心》
9、 The everyone is I, I is an everyone. 人人为我,我为人人 出自《三个火枪手》
10、I am big!It's the pictures that got small。 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。 出自《日落大道》
http://wenku..com/view/816797030740be1e650e9a6d.html
附了网址 给你,那里面还有很多的。
② 求电影《旅程终点》的中文字幕
网络资源链接私信给你,请注意查收,如果没有收到请及时告知我补充,另外满意望采纳哦
③ 《旅行终点》是怎样一部电影
《旅程终点》是由詹姆斯·庞索特执导,杰西·艾森伯格、杰森·席格尔主演的剧情片,于2015年7月31日在美国上映。
该片改编自《滚石》杂志记者大卫·利普斯基的回忆录 ,讲述了他与作家大卫·福斯特·华莱士一同踏上一段为期五天的签售之旅,并在旅行途中成为朋友的故事 。
④ 英文电影经典台词
20部经典英文电影对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具体分析:
背景介绍《警界双雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美国最新的警匪喜剧片,改编自20世纪70年代著名系列剧。故事发生在一个虚构的海滨城市“湾城”,主角是一对名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒饰)和哈金森(欧文·威尔逊饰)的警探搭档,他们性格迥异却同样嫉恶如仇。面对势力庞大的贩毒集团,两人闹了不少笑话,不过最终取得了胜利。
下面这段对话发生在影片开头,一具浮尸被冲到岸边,由此揭开了整个案子的序幕。
语言点:1、“nexttoimpossible”直译为“与不可能只差一点”,直白说就是“几乎是不可能的”。“nextto”相当于“impossible”,英语中类似用“nextto”组成的词组很多。如.(路上没什么车,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市场上很便宜地买了这个花瓶。)但要注意如果是“nexttonone”,就不是“几乎等于零”,而是说“不比任何人差,是最好的”。2、“ginger”的原意是姜。但“ginger”在英语中还有“有活力的、灵活的”之意。此外“ginger”还可做动词用。“gingerup”意为“使某物充满活力”。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音乐使得聚会充满活力。)
顺便讲点题外话。粤语中有“够姜”一词,通常用来形容某人“狠辣,不易对付”等。英国导演盖·里奇的黑帮片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有“够姜四小强”的译法。这与英文中的“ginger”异曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、“meatwagon”原意为“送肉食品的马车”。但在美国俚语中有“救护车”的意思。现在已经没法考证是哪个毫无同情心的家伙最早使用的这个词。《警界双雄》中的斯塔奇是个按规则办事、有时甚至显得比较固执的警探。编剧在这里让他使用“meatwagon”一词,为这个角色平添了几分生动。
Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.
http://..com/question/21113917
⑤ 英文电影的台词(中英对照都要)
-Rose:Hello, Jack.
哈啰,杰克。
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了。
They said you might be...Shh.
听说你在这里。
-Jack:Give me your hand.
手伸出来。
Now close your eyes.
闭上眼睛。
Go on.
快点。
Step up.
站上来。
Now hold on to the railing.
抓紧栏杆。
Keep your eyes closed, don't peek.
眼睛闭好,别偷看。
-Rose:I'm not.
不会。
-Jack:Step up onto the rail.
踩在栏杆上。
Hold on. Hold on. Keep your eyes closed.
抓紧,眼睛闭好。
Do you trust me?
你信任我吗?
-Rose:I trust you.
我信任你。
-Jack:All right, open your eyes.
好,张开眼睛。
-Rose:I'm flying! Jack!
我在飞,杰克。
"Come, Josephine, my flying machine "
"来吧,约瑟芬,我的飞行器"。
"Going up, she goes"
"我们一起飞上云霄…"
"Up, she goes..."
"我们一起飞上云霄…"
这个行吗,很口语吧,挑十句吧
⑥ 英文原版电影经典台词
电影中的台词都或多或少地展现了导演和编剧对人生、爱情乃至社会的思考,很多经典台词甚至有些激励人心的力量。分享几句正能量的台词。
1.来自《楚门的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也见不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
这句话真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用来做个性签名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
这个世界也许是假的,但并不缺少真心对待我们的人。
《楚门的世界》是一个被放大的我们的世界的写照,楚门过着一个被安排好的,由谎言构建的一生,而我们的生活,读书,结婚,工作,无不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚门在电影结束说出这句话,是对这个病态世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。
我们的生活何尝不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
许多鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山顶。
⑦ 《旅程终点(2017)》免费在线观看完整版高清,求百度网盘资源
《旅程终点(2017)》网络网盘高清资源免费在线观看:
链接: https://pan..com/s/1CHPS2TEGbvQUGKPxTonilw
⑧ 幸福终点站 经典英文台词 英文对白等 最好是一段话 不要太短的 好一点的段落
Frank Dixon: Sometimes you land a small fish. You unhook him very carefully. You place him back in the water. You set him free so that somebody else can have the pleasure of catching him.
弗兰克:有的时候你把一条小鱼放在陆地上,你很小心地把他放下。你把他放回了水里。你给了他自由那么就有别人可以享受抓捕他的快乐。
Amelia:I've been waiting my whole life,just don't konw what the hell for
艾米丽娅:我这一生都在等待着,只是不知道到底在等谁。
Viktor Navorski: Officer Torres, my friend say you are stallion.
维克多:托勒斯警官,我的朋友说你是留种的雄兽。
Officer Dolores Torres: Mr. Navorski! Mr. Navorski...
托勒斯:纳维托斯基先生!纳维托斯基先生...
Viktor Navorski: Stallion.
维克多:留种的雄兽。
Officer Dolores Torres: [surprised] A what?
托勒斯:(惊讶)一个什么?
Viktor Navorski: A stallion. Like a horse.
维克多:一个留种的雄兽,就像是马。
Officer Dolores Torres: [embarrassed] Stand behind the yellow line!
托勒斯:(尴尬的)站在黄线后面!
Viktor Navorski: It's horse! Beautiful horse!
维克多:他是一匹马!漂亮的马!
Officer Dolores Torres: Who said that?
托勒斯:谁那么说的?
Viktor Navorski: My food! My friend drive the food.
维克多:我的食物!我的朋友驾驶食物。
⑨ 《在线悬赏》求五部英语电影台词(每部不少于五句)
1《泰坦尼克号》(《TITANIC》)
◎主 演 莱昂纳多•迪卡普里奥 Leonardo DiCaprio
[1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛. ]
[2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂) ]
[3.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实) ]
[4.All life is a game of luck.生活本来就全靠运气。]
[5.To make each day count.要让每一天都有所值]
2. 《勇敢的心》(《Brave Heart》)
主演:梅尔·吉布森 Mel Gibson
[1.你可以夺走我们的生命,但你永远也拿不走我们的自由!
(You can take our livers, but you’ll never take our freedom.)]
[2.你的心灵是自由的,用尽勇气去追随吧! Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it. ]
[3.我爱你,此情不渝.嫁给我! I love you. Always have. I want to marry you. ]
[4.土地,名誉,人民,力量,什么都没有!Lands, titles, men, power... nothing ]
[5.所有人被出卖,所有人失去信念 All men betray! All lose heart. ]
先给你 两部 剩下的我再找
⑩ 请问大佬有旅行终点2015年上映的由杰森·席格尔主演的高清视频在线观看资源吗
《旅行终点》网络网盘高清资源免费在线观看
链接:
导演:詹姆斯·庞索特
编剧:唐纳德·马格利斯、大卫·利普斯基
主演:杰森·席格尔、杰西·艾森伯格、安娜·克拉姆斯基、麦米·古默、琼·库萨克、朗·里维斯顿、米奇·萨姆纳、琳赛·伊丽莎白
类型:剧情
制片国家/地区:美国
语言:英语
上映日期:2015-01-23(圣丹斯电影节)、2015-07-31(美国)
片长:106分钟
又名:旅程终点、当旅程结束时(港)、寂寞公路(台)、作家上路了(台)、大作家有嘢讲(港)、旅程末端、两心相依
影片改编自真人真事,讲述了畅销书《无尽的玩笑》作者大卫·福斯特·华莱士(杰森·席格尔饰)和《滚石》杂志记者(杰西·艾森伯格饰)一同踏上新书全国宣传之旅过程中发生的故事。