1. 求怦然心动的台词中英对照版
摘要 怦然心动》经典台词(中英对照)
2. 《怦然心动》经典台词
《flipped》(怦然心动)这部电影如它的名字般让人看了便怦然心动,话不多说经典台词奉上:1.The higher Igot,the more amazed Iwas by the view.我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。
2.Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.
有时起初的隐忍可以避免一路的疼痛。
3.One’s character is set at an early age.I'd hate to see you swim out so far you can't swim back.
从小看到老,我可不愿看到你做边城浪子回不了头。
4.The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
树上掉下的苹果它落的地离树能有多远?
5. AndIrealized Garrettwas rightaboutone thing:Ihad flipped.Completely.
我意识到加利特一件事是说对了:我心动了。完全心动了。
3. 求美国电影 怦然心动的英文台词!!!!!
去字幕网下到字幕,用word打开就好啦
4. 《怦然心动》经典台词英文有哪些
1、Some of us get dipped in flat,some in satin, some in gloss。But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare。
我们生命中会遇到很多人,有的黯淡无光,有的色彩艳丽,有的光彩照人。但是偶尔,你也会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人。当你真的遇到,其他人就此变成匆匆浮云。
2、The first day i met Bryce Loskii flipped。It was those eyes,something in those dazzling eyes。
见到布莱斯·洛斯基的第一眼,我便心动了,他的眼眸让我深陷其中。
3、I had flipped,completely。
我迷上了她,彻底迷上了她。
4、Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road。
有时起初的隐忍可以避免一路的疼痛。
5、I can’t stop thinking about her。
我就是忍不住想她。
6、All my life I’ve been waiting for that kiss。
我这辈子都在等那个吻。
7、I blessed a day I found you。
感谢上天让我遇见你。
5. 求《怦然心动》里经典台词的英文翻译,我看了好几遍电影都没找到这句话......
When you like me, I don't like you; when you fall in love with me, I like you; when you leave me, but I love you; you go too fast, or I can't follow your footsteps.
6. 怦然心动英文台词和中文翻译,急需,有悬赏
a paint is more than the sum of its parts. A cow by itself is just a cow. A meadow by itself is just grass, flowers. And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light. But you put them all together and it can be magic.
一幅画不是众多物件简单拼凑而成的。牛只是一头牛,草地也只有青草和鲜花,而穿过树枝的阳光也仅仅只是一束光,但如果将它们放到一起,就会产生魔一般的魅力。
The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。
Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was ring one of those sunsets that my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.
有时落日泛起紫红的余晖,有时散发出橘红色的火光燃起天边的晚霞。在这绚烂的日落景象中,我慢慢领悟了父亲所说的整体胜于局部总和的道理。
Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.
有时起初的隐忍可以避免一路的疼痛。
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有些人沦为平庸浅薄,金玉其外,而败絮其中。可不经意间,有一天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,从此以后,其他人就不过是匆匆浮云。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.
见到布莱斯·罗斯基的第一天,我心动了。他的双眸有种魔力让我如痴如醉。
The next thing I know, he's holding my hand and looking right into my eyes. My heart stopped. Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?
接下来,我所知道的就是,他紧紧握住我的手,与我深情对视。我的心跳停止了。就要来了吗?我的初吻就要来了吗?
Sherry Stalls was nothing but a whiny, gossipy, backstabbing flirt. All hair and no substance. And there she was holding hands with Bryce. My Bryce. The one who was walking around with my first kiss.
雪利·斯道尔斯是个絮絮叨叨、阴险毒辣的长舌妇,头发长见识短。可她竟然牵起了布莱斯的手。那可是我的布莱斯!带着我的初吻到处招摇的布莱斯!
- And she's been stalking me since the second grade.
- Well, a girl like that doesn't live next door to everyone.
- 她从二年级起就老是缠着我。
- 这种女孩可是可遇不可求的。
One’s character is set at an early age. I'd hate to see you swim out so far you can't swim back.
从小看到老,我可不愿看到你做边城浪子回不了头。
The way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind. Who in junior high talks like that? This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach and I didn't like it.
她说起那种置身树梢的感觉时说就像被高高举起,微风拂面。哪个初中生会说出这样的话呢?这种怪怪的感觉在我胃里翻腾,我不喜欢这种感觉。
And I realized Garrett was right about one thing: I had flipped. Completely.
我意识到加利特一件事是说对了:我心动了。完全心动了。
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
树上掉下的苹果它落的地离树能有多远?
7. 电影《怦然心动》里的台词:“But every once in a while you find
电影怦然心动的这句台词在电影第39分左右,布莱斯的爷爷在和布莱斯散步时说的。
Bryce's
grandfather
said
about
Juli,
"Some
of
us
get
dipped
in
flat,
some
in
satin,
some
in
gloss....
But
every
once
in
a
while
you
find
someone
who's
iridescent,
and
when
you
do,
nothing
will
ever
compare."
8. 求《怦然心动》的中英台词额……
他和我聊各式各样的事情
He told me all sorts of things.
比如他怎么找到一份运输干草的工作,比如他后悔自己没有完成大学学业
like how he got his first job delivering hay and how he'd wished he'd finished college.
有天,他出人意料地问
Then one day he surprised me.
你和对门那个布莱斯是怎么回事啊?
What's going on with you and, uh, Bryce Loski?
朱莉:啊?什么怎么回事啊?没什么啊
What do you mean? Nothing.
父:哦,那就好,是我想多了
Oh, okay .My mistake.
朱莉:你为什么这么想?
Why would you even think that?
父:没什么,只是你成天把他挂在嘴边
No reason .Just that you...talk about him all the time.
朱莉:我有吗?I do?
父:是啊
Mm-hm.
朱莉:我不知道I
don't know.
我想是因为他那双眼睛,或者是他的微笑
I guess it's something about his eyes .Or maybe his smile.
父:那他这个人如何?
But what about him?
朱莉:什么?
What?
父:你必须看到整体
You have to look at the whole landscape.
朱莉:什么意思?
What does that mean?
父:一幅画可不仅仅是它各个部分的简单组合
A painting is more than the sum of its parts.
一头牛只是一头牛
A cow by itself is just a cow.
草地只是一片长满青草和花朵的土地
A meadow by itself is just grass,
透过树枝的阳光,也不过是一束光线而已
And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light.
但是你将它们组合在一起
But you put them all together...
却美的不可思议
and it can be magic.
爸爸的话,我一知半解
I didn't really understand what he was saying
直到有一天下午,我在那棵梧桐树上
until one afternoon...when I was up in the sycamore tree.
当时我是想取一个风筝
I was rescuing a kite.
风筝挂在很高的树上,我从未爬到那么高的地方
It was a long way up ,higher than I'd ever been.
我爬得越高,风景就越发曼妙迷人
And the higher I got ,the more amazed I was by the view.
我感觉可以嗅到微风的芬芳,就像阳光和野草
I began to notice how wonderful the breeze smelled .Like sunshine and wild grass.
我忍不住深呼吸
I couldn't stop breathing it in...
让肺中充盈着我有生以来最美好的气息
filling my lungs with the sweetest smell I'd ever known.
从那一刻起,那里就成为我最喜欢的地方
From that moment on ,that became my spot.
我可以坐在树上几个小时
I could sit there for hours,
看着这个世界
just looking out at the world.
有时候,日落是粉红或紫色,
Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink.
有时候,橙色的余辉点燃地平线的晚霞
And some days they were a blazing range...setting fire to the clouds on the horizon.
就是在某个那样的日落中
It was ring one of those sunsets
我开始明白我爸爸所说的“整体大于部分之和”
that my father's idea...of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts...moved from my head to my heart.
有时候,我会起得特别早,只为了在树上看日出
Some days I would get there extra early to watch the sunrise.
就这样,我哭了整整两个星期
I must've cried for two weeks straight.
虽然我仍坚持去学校
Oh, sure, I went to school and did the best I could...
但感觉什么事情都不重要
but nothing seemed to matter.
但无论我怎么做,我就是忘不了那棵树
But no matter what I did ,I couldn't stop thinking about it.
父:你还好吧
are you okay
朱莉:那只是棵树
it was just a tree
父:不,那不只是棵树
no ,it wasn't just a tree
我希望你永远不要忘记在树上的感觉
i never want you to forget how you feel when you were up there.
那幅画是我每天清晨醒来第一个看见的事物
It was the first thing I saw every morning...
也是我每天睡前看到的最后一件事物
and the last thing I saw before I went to sleep.
当我不再面对画落泪时
And once I could look at it without crying...
我看到的不再仅仅是一棵树
I saw more than the tree
我开始懂了在树上的那些时光对我的意义
and what being up there meant to me.
我觉得自己的世界观发生了变化
I saw the day that my view of things around me started changing.
禁不住想,我对布莱斯的感觉是不是也变了呢
And I wondered ,did I still feel the same things about Bryce?
外公:我们当中的有些人平庸,有些人像缎子一样光彩照人,有些人浮华于外表
Some of us get dipped in flat...some in satin...some in gloss.
但有一天,你会遇到一个如彩虹般灿烂的人
But every once in a while...you find someone who's iridescent.
当你遇到这个人,
And when you do...
其他人都只是浮云而已
nothing will ever compare.
我们边劳动边聊天
And the whole time we worked ,we talked.
他想知道关于那棵梧桐树的故事
He wanted to know more about the sycamore tree.
而且他完全明白“整体大于部分之和”的意思!
He knew exactly what it meant about the whole being greater than the sum of its parts.
他说这就和人一样
He said it was the same with people
但是,对于人而言,有时候“整体反而不如部分之和”
but sometimes with people ,the whole could be less.
我觉得这个观点很有趣
I thought that was pretty interesting.
我开始带着这一观点观察小学以来认识的同学
I started looking at people I'd known since elementary school...
试着发现他们整个人是大于还是小于他们的各个部分之和
trying to figure out if they were more or less than the sum of their parts.
Chet说的对,大部分的人,整体而言都不如他们的各部分之和
Chet was right. A lot of them were less.
所有的同学中,只有布莱斯我不敢确定
Of all my classmates, the one person I couldn't seem to place was Bryce.
如果是以前,我肯定毫不犹豫地说,布莱斯一定是大于部分之和
Until recently, I would've said with absolute certainty...
但是现在,我不确定了. But now I wasn't so sure
9. 电影 怦然心动 中 台词的英语翻译
Blythe and Julie sitting in a tree K I S S I N G..