Ⅰ 电影的英文对白
《飘》电影对白求婚部分哦~呵呵-So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.
-那我还是告诉你我要说的话吧。
-Say it, then, and get out!
-说吧,说完了马上走!
-What is it?
-是什么?
-That I can't go on any longer without you.
-我没有你就活不下去了。
-You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--
-你真是一个没有教养的男人!
-I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me...
-在十二橡园第一次见到你的时候……
-...the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.
-……我就知道我要的就是你。
-Now that you've got the lumber mill and Frank's money...
-现在你已经很富有了……
-...you won't come to me as you did to the jail.
-……不必像来监狱找我时那样对我了。
-So I see I shall have to marry you.
-所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。
-I never heard of such bad taste.
-我从没听过如此差的谎话。-Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?
-要我跪下来求你才相信我吗?
-Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!
-放开我,你这个无赖,快点出去!
-Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...
-原谅我吧,我的冲动令你受惊了……
-...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.
-……我亲爱的思嘉丽,甘太太。
-But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...
-但是难道你现在还没有发觉……
-...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.
-……我对你的感情已经很成熟了吗?
-A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.
-那种感情,是那么美好纯洁和神圣。
-Dare I name it? Can it be love?
-我敢问那不就是爱情了吗?
-Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.
-快点起来。我已经厌倦你那些低级笑话了。
-This is an honorable proposal of marriage...
-这可是一次十分庄严的求婚啊……
-...made at what I consider a most opportune moment.
-……我觉得时机已经很适当了。
-I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.
-我不能让自已再等了。
-You're coarse, and you're conceited.
-你很卑鄙,而且很自负。
-And I think this conversation has gone far enough.
-我想我们的对话应该到此为止了。
-Besides, I shall never marry again.
-还有,就是我不会再结婚了。
-Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.
-不,你会再结婚的,你要嫁给我。-You? You!
-你?你!
-I don't love you!
-我不会爱你的!
-And I don't like being married.
-我也不喜欢结婚。
-Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?
-你想过结婚只是为了玩吗?
-Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men, you mean.
为了玩乐?对男人来说就是的。
-Hush up! Do you want them to hear you?
-安静点!你想他们也听到吗?
-You've been married to a boy and an old man.
-你曾嫁过一个小男孩和一个老男人。-Why not try a husband of the right age, with a way with women?
-为什么不找个合适一点的呢?
-You're a fool, Rhett Butler, when you know I shall always love another man.
-你知道我会喜欢其他男人的。你这个笨蛋!
-Stop it! Do you hear me, Scarlett? Stop it! No more of that talk.
-不要说了!思嘉丽,不要再说那种话。
-Rhett, don't, I shall faint.
-不要啊,我会晕的。
-I want you to faint. This is what you were meant for.
-我就想你晕。
-None of the fools you've known have kissed you like this, have they?
-没有人像我这样吻你的,是吧?
-Your Charles, or your Frank, or your stupid Ashley.
-那个小男孩,老男人,或者那个笨蛋爱希礼。
-Say you're going to marry me. Say "yes." Say "yes! "
-说你愿意嫁给我吧,说吧。说“我愿意!”-Yes.
-我愿意。
-Are you sure you meant it? You don't want to take it back?
-你说真的吗?不会反悔吗?
-No.
-不会。
-Look at me and try to tell me the truth.
-看着我说真心话。
-Did you say "yes" because of my money?
-你说“我愿意”是为了我的金钱吗?
-Well....
-噢……
-Yes. Partly.
-是,有一点的。
-Partly?
-有一点?
-Well, you know, Rhett, money does help, and, of course I am fond of you.
-当然了,瑞德,钱总是好的,我当然很喜欢你。
-Fond of me.
-喜欢我。
-Well, if I said I was madly in love with you, you'd know I was lying...
-如果我说我很疯狂地爱你,那我肯定是在说谎。
-...but you always said we had a lot in common....
-……但你常说我们有很多相同的地方……
-Yes, you're right, my dear.
-没错,我亲爱的。
-I'm not in love with you any more than you are with me.
-有你和我在一起就好了。
-Heaven help the man who ever really loves you.
-上帝会保佑真正爱你的人的。
-What kind of a ring would you like, my darling?
-你喜欢什么样的戒指呢,亲爱的?
-Oh, a diamond ring. And do buy a great big one, Rhett.
噢,钻石戒指。要大颗点的,瑞德。
-You shall have the biggest and the most vulgar ring in Atlanta.
-那将是这里最大的钻石戒指了。
-I'll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon...
我会和你去新奥尔良度蜜月……
-...my ill-gotten gains can buy.
-……那将是最豪华舒适的。
-Oh, that would be just heavenly.
-噢,太好了。
-And I think I'll buy your trousseau for you, too.
-我还要给你买嫁妆。
-Rhett, how wonderful, but...
-瑞德那太好了,可是……
-...you won't tell anybody, will you, Rhett?
-你不会告诉其他人的,对吧?
-Still the little hypocrite.
-还是有点要面子。
Ⅱ 求有关"金钱"或"体育"或"爱情"或"电影"的两人英语口语对话 1到2分钟。多多益善!!!
《功夫熊猫2》中很有哲理的一段电影对白,伤口是总会愈合的,伤痕也会慢慢消退。真是一个非常好非常到位的比喻,你平时用英文表述的时候也要记得这样生动的方法哦。不过更难能可贵的是,为 了保持阿宝耍宝的傻傻的个性,就算这一段特别正经的讲道理环节,也还是留了一个包袱给他耍,保持了人物角色统一,很好哦。
- How did you find peace? I took away your parents, everything. I scared you for life。
你是怎么做到内心平和的?我让你父母双亡,无家可归。我给你的人生烙上了抹不掉的伤痕。
- Scars heel。
伤痕是会愈合的。
- No, they don't, wounds heel。
伤痕又不叫愈合,伤口才会愈合啥的。
- Oh, yeah. What Scars do? They fade I guess?
哦,对哦,那伤痕会肿么样?会消退吧?
- I don't care what scars do。
我才不管伤痕会怎么样。
- You should. You gotta let go that stuff from the past, cause it doesn't matter. The only thing it matters, is what you choose to be now。
你应该关心下。过去的事情就让它过去咯,因为其实都无关紧要了。重要的是,现在要选择做什么样的人。
Ⅲ 求一段经典的英文电影中的台词或是独白(演讲用)
a boy and his tree
a long ago,there was a huge apple tree. a little boy love to come and play around it everyday.he climbed to the tree top,ate the apples,took a nap under the shadow…he loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.time went by…the little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree everyday.
one day,the boy came back to the tree and he looked.
"come and play with me ,"the tree asked the boy .
"i am no longer a kid, i don't play around trees anymore."the boy replied,
"i want toys.i need money to buy them."
"sorry,but i don't have money…but you can pick all my apples and sell them.
so,you will have money."the boy was so excited .he grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily.the boy never came back after he picked the apples.the tree was sad.
one day,the boy returned and the tree was so excited.
"come and play with me ,"the tree said.
"i don't have time to play.i have to work for my family.we need a house for shelter.can you help me?"
"sorry,but i don't have a house .but you can chop off my branches to build your house."so the boy cut all the branches of the tree and left happily.
the tree was glad to see him happy but the boy never came back since then.
the tree was again lonely and sad.
one hot summer day,the boy returned and the tree was delighted.
"come and play with me !"the tree said.
"i am sad and getting old.iwant to go sailing to relax myself.can you give a boat?"
"use my truck to build your boat.you can sail faraway and be happy."
so the boy cut the tree truck to make a boat .he went sailing and never showed up for a long time.
finally, the boy returned after he left for so many years.
"sorry,my boy.but i don't have anything for you anymore.no more apples for for you…“the tree said.
"i don't have teeth to bite."the boy replied.
"no more truck foe you to climb on."
"i am too old for that now."the boy said.
"i really can give you anything…the only thing left is my dying roots."the tree said with tears.
"i don't need much now,just a place to rest.i am tired after all these year" the boy replied.
"good!old tree roots is the best place to lean on and rest. come,come sit down with me and rest."the boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears……
this is a story of everyone. the tree is our parent. when we were young, we loved to play with mom and dad……when we grown up, we left them…only came to them when we need something or when we are in trouble.
no matter what,parents will alway be there and give everything they could to make you happy.
you may think the boy is cruel to the tree but that how all of us are treating our parent.time is too slow for those who wait,too swiftfor those who fear,too long for those who grieve,too short for those who rejoice,but for those who love,time is eternity.
一个男孩和一棵树
从前,有一棵巨大的苹果树。
一个小男孩每天都喜欢在树下玩耍。他爬树,吃苹果,在树荫下小睡……他爱和树玩,树也爱和他玩。
时间过的很快,小男孩长大了,他不再每天都来树下玩耍了。
“来和我玩吧。”树说。
“我不再是孩子了,我再也不会在树下玩了。”男孩回答道,“我想要玩具,我需要钱去买玩具。”
“对不起,我没有钱……但是,你可以把我的苹果摘下来,拿去卖钱,这样你就有钱了。”
男孩兴奋的把所有的苹果都摘下来,高兴的离开了。男孩摘了苹果后很久都没有回来。树很伤心。
一天,男孩回来了,树很激动。
“来和我玩吧。”树说。
“我没时间玩,我得工作,养家糊口。我们需要一栋房子,你能帮助我吗?”
“对不起,我没有房子,但是你可以砍下我的树枝,拿去盖你的房子。”男孩把所有的树枝都砍下来,高兴的离开了。
看到男孩那么高兴,树非常欣慰。但是,男孩从此很久都没回来。树再一次孤独,伤心起来。
一个炎热的夏日,男孩终于回来了,树很欣慰。
“来和我玩吧!”树说。
“我过的不快乐,我也一天天变老了,我想去航海放松一下。你能给我一条船吗?”
“用我的树干造你的船吧,你就能快乐地航行到遥远的地方了。”男孩把树干砍下来,做成了一条船。
他去航海了,很长时间都没露面。
最后,过了很多年,男孩终于回来了。
“对不起,孩子,我再也没有什么东西可以给你了……”树说。
“我已经没有牙咬苹果了。”男孩回答道。
“我也没有树干让你爬了。”树说。
“我已经老得爬不动了。”男孩说。
“我真的不能再给你任何东西了,除了我正在死去的树根。”树含着泪说。
“我现在不需要什么了,只想找个地方休息。过了这么些年,我累了。”男孩回答道。
“太好了!老树根正是休息是最好的倚靠,来吧,来坐在我身边,休息一下吧。”
男孩坐下了,树很高兴,含着泪微笑着……
Ⅳ 英文电影经典对白(三分钟左右)
简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她 (英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您 以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗? 告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美 貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现 在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做, 但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿 佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上 帝面前。 Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal. 简:让 我走,先生。Let me go, sir. 罗切斯 特:我爱你。我爱你!I love you. I love you! 简:别,别让我干傻事。 No, don't make me foolish. 罗切斯 特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格 拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意 味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥 沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给 我。 Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me. 简:你是说真的?You mean it? 罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着 我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在 怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任 何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。 You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine. 简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的 妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife. 罗切 斯特:总算出来了。你把自己关在房 间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没 有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩 罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信 吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎 么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那 我还不如去死。 So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life. 简:你已经失去我了,爱德 华。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you. 罗切 斯特:为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚 我吗?简,我已经受够了!我生平第 一次找到我真正的爱,你不要把她拿 走。 Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me. 简:我 必须离开您。I must leave you.
Ⅳ 关于钱的重要性的一片英语作文 字数不要太多
写作思路:可以根据自己的想法以及社会的现实情况,来详细描述一下钱对于人已经每一个家庭的重要性和意义等等。
正文:
Most people have been working for money all their lives. Many people are busy all day, in short, to make money. Most crimes can be attributed to money. Why China is a high saving country is because of people's uncertainty about the future.
大多数人一辈子都在为钱奔波,许多人一天到晚忙忙碌碌,简单的说,就是为了赚钱。大多数的犯罪,都可以归结到钱上。为什么中国是高储蓄的国家,因为人们对未来的不确定性。
China has a large population and is a developing country with low welfare. People have to save money for housing, health care and ecation in case of emergency. Of course, it is undeniable that a few people scoff at money, despise "the smell of copper" and despise money worship.
中国人口太多,是低福利的发展中国家,人们为了住房、医疗和教育,不得不把钱存起来,以备不时之需。当然,不可否认,有少数人说到钱是嗤之以鼻的,鄙视“铜臭味”,鄙视拜金主义的。
The benefits of money are self-evident. In many aspects, money is needed to solve problems. For example, children can't go to school without money; Food, clothing, basic necessities, no money; Life, old age, illness, no money. Recently, the media reported that the sharp rise in crimes committed by the elderly in Japan and South Korea is e to lack of money.
钱的好处是不言而喻的,许多方面,都需要用钱才能解决问题,如子女就学,没钱不行;衣食住行,没钱不行;生老病死,没钱不行。最近媒体报道,日本与韩国老年人犯罪大幅上升,就是因为缺钱引起的。
The common people have a saying: "people die for money, birds die for food." they also say: "money is linked to life". Although it is extreme, the importance of money can be seen.
老百姓有句口头禅:“人为财死,鸟为食亡”,又说:“钱钱钱,命相连”,虽然有些极端,但钱的重要性可见一斑。
In real life, only with financial freedom can we have the freedom of life. If you have money, you can enjoy a walk on the road trip, meet the needs of the taste buds on your tongue, and enjoy a high-quality life. We can not go to school for our children, we can not worry about housing, we can not worry about medical care, we can not work hard for life.
现实生活中,有了财务自由后,才有人生的自由。有钱,可以享受一场说走就走的旅行,可以满足舌尖味蕾的需要,可以享受高品质的生活。可以不为子女就学,不为住房,不为医疗发愁和烦恼,不为生活奔波劳苦。
But money doesn't fall from the sky. It needs hard work, wisdom and hard work. There is a wise saying to keep in mind: a gentleman loves money and takes it in a proper way. Don't go astray to make money.
但钱不会自己从天上掉下来,需要努力、智慧和勤奋工作得来。有一句至理名言需谨记:君子爱财,取之有道。赚钱不可走歪门邪道。
A hundred years of life, without money, happiness is not far away from you.
人生百年光阴,没有了钱的困扰,幸福就离你不远了。
Ⅵ 经典的英文电影独白
五十九部精典电影对白全部英汉对照
1. Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3. You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4. Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6. Go ahead,make my day.来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7. All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8. May the Force be with you.愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10. You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
12. Love means never having to say you're sorry.爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
13. Made it,Ma!Top of the world!好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
14. I'm as mad as hell,and I not going to take this anymore!我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风 云》1976)
15. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
16. Bond.James Bond.邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
17. There's no place like home.没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
18. I am big!It's the pictures that got small.我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
19. Show me the money!让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
20. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。
原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks in to mine.”
Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”
译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”
(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21. You can't handle the truth!你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
22. I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
23. 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
13.After all,tomorrow is another day!毕竟,明天又是新的一天!
原文:“Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.”
Clark Gable,“Gone With The Wind”
译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎。”
演员、影片与年份:克拉克-盖伯,《飘》,1939
24. I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
25. I'll be back.我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
26. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
27. 1.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
(《阿甘正传》1994)
28. We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
30. Well,nobody's perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
31. You've got to ask yourself one question:"Do I feel lucky?" Well,do ya,punk?你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
32. You had me at″hello.″当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
33. There's no crying in baseball!在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
34. A boy's best friend is his mother.一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
35. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
36. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
37. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
38. Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
39. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
40. Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
41. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
42. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
43. I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
44. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
Ⅶ 英文戏词(最好是莎士比亚的)讲金钱与道德的关系的。也可以是其他国家的戏剧台词翻成英文的
Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.-Shakespeare
宁为聪明的愚夫,不作愚蠢的才子。-莎士比亚
A light heart lives long .
豁达者长寿。 (英国剧作家 莎士比亚. W.)
Do not , for one repulse , give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .
不要只因一次失败,就放弃你原来决心想达到的目的。(英国剧作家 莎士比亚.W.)
In delay there lies no plenty , Then come kiss me , sweet and twenty , Youth’s a stuff that will not enre .
迁延蹉跎,来日无多,二十丽姝,请来吻我,衰草枯杨,青春易过。(英国剧作家 莎士比亚. W.)
The time of life is short ; to spend that shortness basely, it would be too long .
人生苦短,若虚度年华,则短暂的人生就太长了。(英国剧作家 莎士比亚. W.)
Don’t gild the lily.
不要给百合花镀金/画蛇添足。 (英国剧作家 莎士比亚 . W .)
The empty vessels make the greatest sound .
满瓶不响,半瓶咣当。 (英国剧作家 莎士比亚. W.)
The course of true love never did run smooth.
真诚的爱情之路永不会是平坦的。(莎士比亚)
Love, and the same charcoal, burning, need to find ways to ask cooling. Allow an arbitrary, it is necessary to heart charred
爱,和炭相同,烧起来,得想办法叫它冷却。让它任意着,那就要把一颗心烧焦
Laughter is the root of all evil.
笑是一切罪恶的根源
Love is the season Yizhenyin sigh; The eyes have it purified the lovers of Mars; Love it aroused waves of tears. It is the wisdom of madness, choking bitterness, it does not tip of honey.
爱情是叹息吹起的一阵烟;恋人的眼中有它净化了的火星;恋人的眼泪是它激起的波涛。它又是最智慧的疯狂,哽喉的苦味,吃不到嘴的蜜糖。
Love is like a game of tug-of-war competition not stop to the beginning
爱就像一场拔河比赛 一开始就不能停下来
I would like now to seriously indifferent room of wonderful
我只想现在认真过的精采 无所谓好与坏
Bianguai people suddenly started a gentle love, love when people understand the deterioration of the niggling over
爱让人变乖 突然间开始温柔了起来,爱让人变坏 懂得了什么时候该耍赖
Love to talk about a bit of a surprise to people to learn the total patient injury
谈一场恋爱 学会了忍耐 总有些意外 会让人受伤害
If you understand the value of love and love you have given me I have to wait for the future
只要你明白 珍惜爱与被爱 我愿意等待 你给我的未来
Sweet love you, precious, I disdained the situation with regard emperors swap
你甜蜜的爱,就是珍宝,我不屑把处境跟帝王对调
No matter how long night, the arrival of daylight Association
黑夜无论怎样悠长,白昼总会到来
Words can not express true love, loyalty behavior is the best explanation
真正的爱情是不能用言语表达的,行为才是忠心的最好说明
Love is a woman with the ears, and if the men will love, but love is to use your eyes
女人是用耳朵恋爱的,而男人如果会产生爱情的话,却是用眼睛来恋爱
I bogged down in a sea of blood back legs, unable to stop, go back, as far as like, people feel that there is no retreat. the future is a marshy area, people got in deeper and deeper
我两腿早陷在血海里,欲罢不能,想回头,就像走到尽头般,叫人心寒,退路是没有了,前途是一片沼泽地,让人越陷越深
Ⅷ 有关金钱和财富的英文电影
1,《金钱帝国》
《金钱帝国》是由乔尔·科恩、伊桑·科恩执导,蒂姆·罗宾斯、保罗·纽曼主演的奇幻喜剧电影,于1994年3月11日在美国上映。该片讲述了小职员诺维尔被野心勃勃的董事马斯伯格任命为傀儡总裁,不料他却成为了拯救公司命运的关键人物。
2,《华尔街》
《华尔街》为二十世纪福斯电影公司制作的剧情片,是由奥利弗·斯通执导,奥利弗·斯通、斯坦利·卫斯勒编剧,查理·辛、迈克尔·道格拉斯、达丽尔·汉纳、马丁·辛领衔主演,于1987年12月11日上映。该片讲述贪婪成性的股市大亨戈登不择手段在幕后操纵股票行情最后被绳之以法的故事。
3,《华尔街之狼》
《华尔街之狼》是马丁·斯科塞斯执导的一部喜剧片,莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥,玛格特·罗比,乔纳·希尔领衔主演。影片讲述的是华尔街传奇人物乔丹·贝尔福特的故事,这位股票经纪人曾在三分钟内赚取1200万美元,31岁时就拥有亿万家产。
4,《商海通牒》
《商海通牒》是2011年09月29日上映的一部美国商战片, 由J·C·陈多尔执导,凯文·史派西、扎克瑞·昆图、杰瑞米·艾恩斯等主演。该片主要讲述了2008年经济崩盘的24小时内,华尔街的银行家及重要职员们面对危机如何应对的故事。
5,《大空头》
《大空头》是由美国派拉蒙影业公司发行的传记剧情片,由亚当·麦凯执导, 克里斯蒂安·贝尔、史蒂夫·卡瑞尔、瑞恩·高斯林、布拉德·皮特、凯伦·吉兰、梅丽莎·里奥、玛丽莎·托梅、拉菲·斯波、约翰·马加罗联合主演。
影片根据迈克尔·刘易斯同名小说改编。讲述了华尔街金融危机时四个性格怪异的男人抓住机会,从全球经济衰退中捞取了利润,同时他们还试图阻止全球经济的衰退的故事。
Ⅸ 求30句经典英文电影对白
《肖申克的救赎》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死
《乱世佳人》:After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今后各自曲折,各自悲哀
1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
--------------------
1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.
4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!
11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
15.《这个杀手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则
《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"
《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
《空军一号》
“My family first”
《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
简-爱 :
简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.
简:让我走,先生。Let me go, sir.
罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!I love you. I love you!
简:别,别让我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.
罗切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给我。
Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.
简:你是说真的?You mean it?
罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.
简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.
罗切斯特:总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。
So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.
简:你已经失去我了,爱德华。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.
罗切斯特:为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚我吗?简,我已经受够了!我生平第一次找到我真正的爱,你不要把她拿走。
Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.
简:我必须离开您。I must leave you.