1、I am so unique.(我就是这么独特。)
2、Never give up.(永远不放弃。)
3、The motherland is in my heart.(祖国在我心中。)
4、Remember today.(铭记今天。)
10、Looking forward to tomorrow.(期待明天。)
11、Don't you dare marry me.(你敢追我吗?)
12、I am the master of tomorrow.(我是明天的主宰。)
『贰』 纹龙纹凤过时了,纹身要纹英国式,谈判要去5星酒店这句台词是哪部电影里哪个人的台词
这句台词是《新家法2》这部电影里面的,说这句话的人是太保球(雷宇扬 饰)。在绅士胜(方中信 饰)开会宣布升大卫 周(古天乐 饰)成为老大的时候,石屎(吴志雄 饰)不服,太保球骂他的时候说的
『叁』 纹身。英文短句
life is like a box of chocolate.you never know what you're gonna get next.
生活就像一盒巧克力,你无法得知接下来什么会走进你的眼中
这是电影阿甘正传里的句台词,这有关到一些美国文化知识,美国的巧克力用盒子装的,里面一块一块都是独立的,就像德芙的礼盒装,和巧克力的种类有很多,白巧克力,黑巧克力,果仁的,或是酒心的还有很多品种,由于外表都是被包住的形状有相同,所以不知道会拿到哪个。
『肆』 有什么好的英文电影的十分钟左右的精彩片段,附上台词更好。会追加100分
《越狱(第一季)》里的:
That's it. [完成了]
Can I just,you know,look at it for a minute? [能让我欣赏下吗?]
You're an artist,Sid. [你真是个艺术家 Sid]
You're telling me you're just gonna walk out of here [你打算就这么走出门]
and I'm never going to see it again. [我就再也看不到这个杰作了?]
There's a good chance of that,yes. [是的]
Most guys,you know,for the first one, [大部分人刚开始纹身的时候]
they start with something small. [都会先画些小的东西]
"Mom",girlfriend's initials,something like that. [“妈妈”、女朋友名字缩写什么的]
Not you. [而你不是]
You get a full set of sleeves,all in a couple of months. [才几个月的工夫就做了整个一套]
Takes guys a few years to get the ink you got. [换了别人要做好几年呢]
I don't have a few years. [我没有好几年的工夫]
Wish to hell I did. 我巴不得有
The vault. Open it. 把保险柜打开
We can't. The branch manager's not here. 不行,分行长不在
Where is he? 他在哪里?
It's lunchtime.He's at White Castle. 现在是午饭时间,他在白色城堡
White Castle? 白色城堡?
It's a fast food restaurant. 是个快餐厅
those little squ [供应那些方形的汉堡]
I know what it is. [我知道那是什么]
I'm not playing games. [我不是在玩游戏]
Open it. [打开]
Sir,you have a half a million dollars cash in your bag. [先生,你袋子里已经有50万美元的现金]
Don't you think it would be better...? [你是不是可以再重新考虑一下]
This is the police. [我们是警察]
You are completely surrounded. [你已被完全包围]
Put down your weapon. [放下武器]
Put down your weapon now. [马上放下武器]
Rarely in the case of armed robbery do we hear a plea of no contest. [我们几乎没见过武装抢劫案件中 辩方完全不抗辩]
Are you sure about this,Mr. Scofield? [Scofield先生,你肯定吗?]
I'm sure,Your Honor. [我肯定,法官大人]
Your Honor,we'd like to recess if we could. [法官大人 我们想请求休庭]
My client's a bit confused at the moment. [我的委托人头脑有点不清楚]
I'm not,Your Honor. [我没有,法官大人]
He is, Your Honor. [他有,法官大人]
Perhaps you should heed your representation's advice, [也许你该听从你律师的意见]
take some additional time to consider your response. [再好好考虑考虑]
I've already done that,Your Honor. [我已经考虑好了 法官大人]
I'll retire to my chambers to determine sentencing. [我会在办公室里研究究竟该怎么判]
Court's recessed until 1:30. [现在休庭 下午1点半继续开庭]
Come on,Let's go. [我们走]
『伍』 想纹身,帮忙推荐一些适合纹身的英语短句
其实纹身可以是一句口头禅,一句自己喜欢的句子,或者人生信条,喜欢的电影台词,都是很不错的选择,以下列出一些经典英语短语作参考~
God works. 上帝的安排。 Not so bad. 不错。 No way! 不可能! Hope so. 希望如此。 Go down to business. 言归正传。 I don't care. 我不在乎。 None of my business. 不关我事。 It is a long story. 一言难尽。 Between us. 你知,我知。 Talk truly. 有话直说。 Never mind. 没关系。 You don't say so. 未必。 Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。 It's up to you. 由你决定。 The line is engaged. 占线。 My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。 Don't over do it. 别太过分了。 You want a bet? 你想赌吗? Who wants? 谁稀罕? Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。 You ask for it.活该。 Drop it! 停止! Bottle it! 闭嘴! Easy does it. 慢慢来。 Don't push me. 别逼我。 Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。 I lost my way. 我迷路了 Bottoms up! 干杯! Can-do. 能人。 Don''t play possum! 别装蒜! Make it up! 不记前嫌! Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。 Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。 Lose head. 丧失理智。 Tell me when! 随时奉陪! Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。 Wait and see. 等着瞧。 Leave me alone. 别理我。 I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。 I swear by the God. 我对天发誓。 Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。 Dead end. 死胡同。
『陆』 征集英语电影中的经典独白
疯狂主妇
mary alice 的经典独白。
第三季第一集
Every storm brings with it hope.
每声风暴随之而来的是希望。
That’s somehow by morning, everything would be made clean again.
不论如何,到了早晨,一切都会变干净。]
And even the most troubling stains would have disappeared.
即使最顽固的污点也会消失。
Like the doubts over his innocence.
像对清白的疑惑。
Or the consequence of his mistake.
错误的结果。
Like the scars of his betrayal
背叛的创伤
Oh the memory of his kiss.
亲吻的记忆
So we wait for the storm to pass, hoping for the best.
我们等待着风暴退却,期待着雨过天睛。
Even though we know in our hearts some stains are so indelible.
即使我们清楚在心中, 有些污点是如此顽固。
Nothing can wash them away.
没有什么能将它们清除。
第三季第二季
Have you met the perfect couple, the two soul mates, whose love never dies?
你有没有遇到过完美的一对,两个精神伴侣, 他们的爱永恒依旧?
The two lovers, whose relationship is never threatened?
两个相爱的人,关系从没有遭到过威胁?
The husband and wife, who trust each other completely?
丈夫和妻子,完全信任对方?
If you haven’t met the perfect couple
如果你没有遇到过完美的一对
Let me introce you
让我来为你介绍。
They stand top layer of butter cream frosting
他们站到奶油淇淋上面。
The secret of their success?
他们的成功地秘密?
Well, for starters, they don’t have to look at each other.
对于新婚伴侣,那就是他们不需要正眼看对方。
第三季第三集
We all carry something with us.
我们都在负重前行。
Of course, it’s nice we travel with someone who can help lighten the load.
当然,能结伴而行会很幸福。有人帮助分担重负。
But usually it’s easier to just drop we’ve been carrying.
但通常抛掉负担会更简单。
So we can get home that much sooner.
这样我们就能早日归家。
assuming, of course,
设想着,当然
There will be someone there to greet us when we arrive
有人会在家迎接我们归来。
Why do we clutch this baggage even when we desperate to move on.
为什么有人仍然抓住行李不放,即使我们不顾一切的向前看。
Because we all know, there is a chance we might let go to soon.
因为我们都知道,有的机会也许我们放弃的太快。
第三季第四集
We all have our reasons for rewriting history.
我们都有要改写历史的原因。
Sometimes we need to provide ourselves alibis.
有时候我们需要给自己找一些托辞。
Sometimes we want to hurt someone who has hurt us.
有时我们想要伤害那些曾经伤害过我们的人。
And then there are time we just want to spare ourselves embarrassment.
有时我们只是不想自己困窘难堪。
Of course there are some who feel that to rewrite history is just another way to lie.
当然,有时改写历史只是另一种方式去说谎。
But what is history anyway?
但是,历史究竟是什么呢。。。。
But a set of lies agree depend?
难道只是一系列的谎言吗?
第三季第五集
Sabotage, everyone is capable of it. But some go about it more cruelness than the others.
阴谋破坏,每个人都能做,但有些人可以做得更加冷酷。
Like the ones who create vengeance…
像那些渴望复仇的人。。。
Or the ones who hunger for love.
像那些寻觅爱情的人。。。
Or the ones who were determined to burn bridges.
像那些决定一刀两断的人。。。
And then there are those who simply wants something…
也有些人的愿望简单而直接。
Something that belongs to someone else
有时候 那属于其他人。
第三季第六集
There is a place in St. Timothy church where sinners go to confess their sins.
St.Timothy 教堂有处罪人忏悔的地方
And once they are done, they expect absolution
当他们忏悔完,都期待能得到宽恕
But the truth is, not all confessions are worthy of such forgiveness.
但事实上,不是所有忏悔都值得被原谅。
Most who unveil his agendas deserve the condemnation they receive.
大多数人,秘密计划败露了得到应有的谴责。
Most who disclose revengeful motives marry the punishment that follows.
大多数人 报复动机暴露了得到随之而来的惩罚
Only the truly repentant at any right at all expect a second chance.?
只有真心悔过,才有权利获得第二次机会。
Were just why it’s best to think twice before you confess.
这就是为什么最好在你忏悔前先三思而后行…
Especially if you don’t know what it is you’re confessing to.
尤其是如果你不知道你在忏悔什么
第三季第七集
Lynette Scavo had a dream that night.
Lynette Scavo 那天晚上做了个梦
It was one she had many times before.
一个她曾经做过多次的梦。
“hey, Mary Alice. Are you ok?
Yes, thank you. I’m fine
Ok, I’ll see you later”
But this night, something changed
但是这个夜里,有一些变化
“no, you not, I can tell.
不,你不好,我看的出来。
Please…tell me what’s wrong
求你了, 告诉我哪里出问题了。
Let me save you.
You can’t.
Why not?
Sweetie, we can’t prevent what can’t predict.
亲爱的,我们不能预防我们所不能预知的
Isn’t there anything I could do?
有什么是我能做的么?
Yes, yes. You can enjoy this beautiful day.
你可以享受这美丽的一天。
We get so few of them.
我们很少有这样的一天
This was the last time Lynette would ever dream of me.
这是最后一次Lynette梦见我
And for her sake, I’m grateful.
对于她的悲伤,我很感激。
第三季第八集
There are so many things we wish we could tell the young
有太多的事情我们想要告诉孩子们
We’d like to persuade them not to grow up so fast
我们想说服他们,不要这么快就长大。
But they won’t listen.
但他们听不进去。
We want to tell them the beauty face but they refuse to believe it.
我们想告诉他们,花容总有凋谢的一天,但他们拒绝相信。
We worn them that their actions will have consequences, but still they defy us.
我们警告他们,他们的所作所为会有后果,但他们仍然不予理睬。
Suddenly the young can began to understand the world is a dangerous place.
终有一天,孩子们会意识到这个世界是危险的
So it’s up to us to do anything we can to protect them
所以我们要做的就是,尽一切可能来保护他们
Absolutely anything
当然,不惜一切代价。
第三季第九集
Dangerous men walk among us.
危险的人在我们之中潜伏。
And we can’t always be sure who they are or what secret they hide.
我们不是总能肯定他们是谁,或者他们隐藏着怎样的秘密。
But once our suspicious are confirmed
但是最可怕的疑虑得到证实。
We can take action.
我们就可以采取行动。
Once their agenda were revealed
一旦他们的行事议程被揭露。
We can take steps to protect ourselves and those we love.
我们就能采取措施保护自己和我们爱的人。
Yes, dangerous men can cause great harm
是的,危险的人会造成巨大的伤害。
But sometimes the greatest dangerous they pose is to themselves.
但是人有时候他们所做有最危险的事, 是对他们自己做的。
『柒』 纹身语录英文的有哪些
1、Patience and concentration will put us through difficulties.
翻译:忍耐和专心会使我们度过难关。
2、There is no shortcut to go anywhere.
翻译:值得去的地方都没有捷径。
3、Do one thing at a time.
翻译:一次只做一件事。
4、The road to glory is always rugged.
翻译:光荣之路常坎坷。
5、Believe in yourself.
翻译:相信你自己。
6、Love, you will be loved.
翻译:去爱人,然后收获爱。
7、Where there is love, there is hope.
翻译:有爱就有希望。
8、The first love is unforgettable.
翻译:初恋是永生难忘的。
『捌』 这才叫纹身 你以为你够坏了吗 这才叫纹身你以为你够坏了吗 这句台词是什么电影
虎胆女儿红(1989)
导演: 王龙威
编剧: 文隽
主演: 恬妞 / 李美凤 / 惠英红 / 王莱 / 黄莺
类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 犯罪
制片国家/地区: 中 国 香 港
语言: 粤 语
上映日期: 1990-03-10(中 国 香 港)
片长: 92 分钟
『玖』 帮忙出点纹身英文短句
纹身纹经典语句 你好创新呃 人家都纹法克 泄特之类的
after all,tomorrow is another day 是不错