导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 电影台词头脑特工队英文

电影台词头脑特工队英文

发布时间:2022-07-26 10:21:08

㈠ 头脑特工队里经典英文台词是什么

头脑特工队的完整英文台词,见附件。
用记事本打开,可以看到完整台词,觉得哪些台词经典,直接选用即可。
如果看不到附件,请用电脑访问。

㈡ 头脑特工队英文观后感,80词左右,求大神帮助!

动画《头脑特工队》影评(中英双语)

皮克斯动画力作《头脑特工队》终于在国内上映了。这部在北美口碑和票房齐飞的年度动画显然靠的不仅仅是卖萌。该片以成长为主题,从小女孩莱利脑袋中的五个情绪小人说起,一反传统儿童电影非黑即白的套路,让孩子看着看着笑了,让人大人看着看着哭了。
Every time I saw the poster for the new animated film InsideOut, I cringed. I felt that the color palette was tacky, and thecharacters did not look attractive to me at all. But I went to seethe movie anyway, lured by its high score of 8.5 on the movie website IMDb. It was released inChina on Oct 6.
每次看到动画新片《头脑特工队》的海报时就心生厌恶,我觉得它配色艳俗,人物形象也不够吸引人。不过鉴于它在影评网IMDb上8.5的高分,我还是去电影院看了。《头脑特工队》10月6日在中国上映。
I knew I had chosen the right movie not long after the opening scene. The story follows an 11-year-old girl named Riley who is struggling to adapt after moving to a new place. But the maincharacters are actually five personified emotions: Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear and Disgust. They liveinside Riley’s mind and help advise her through everyday life. This “boldly abstract premise”, asThe Guardian puts it, got me intrigued almost immediately.
电影开场不久,我就意识到看这部电影是正确的。影片讲述的是一位名叫莱利的11岁女孩搬家后如何努力适应陌生环境的故事。不过电影的主角却是五个情绪小人:乐乐、忧忧、怒怒、怕怕和厌厌。它们住在莱利的大脑里,每天为她出谋划策。正如英国《卫报》所言,这“大胆地抽象假设”让我立刻着了迷。
Being a children’s movie, Inside Out does a great job illustrating complicated mental processes. Itguides viewers through Riley’s dreams, her subconscious, her imagination and the mechanics offorgetting. But beneath its traditional adventure-based storyline, its philosophy speaks to childrenand alts alike.
作为一部儿童电影,《头脑特工队》巧妙地阐释了我们复杂的心理活动。它向观众展示了莱利的梦境、潜意识、想象和遗忘过程。不过在传统的冒险为主线的电影外表下,它所传递的哲思适用于孩子,也给让成年人深思。
Most of Inside Out’s audience members are no longer kids, but that doesn’t mean they’re mastersof their emotions either. Lashing out occasionally, and accidental bursts of melancholy, can befrustrating. Many of us face the question: why do negative emotions have to exist at all?
大部分看《头脑特工队》的观众并非孩子,而成年人也未必都能很好地掌控自己的情绪。间或受到打击或是突然爆发的小忧郁都会让人沮丧。很多人会有这样的疑问:为什么负面情绪会存在?
Riley’s story gives us an answer. Human beings can be both strong and vulnerable. No twoindivials are identical, and no one is as straightforward as a math equation.
莱利的故事给了我们答案。人类是坚强的也是脆弱的。没有完全相同的两个人,也没有一个人像数学公式一样简单、直白。
Inside Out doesn’t feature a single villain – a rarity in the realm of children’s movies, wheremorality is simple and good always triumphs. Yet, there is plenty of conflict in Inside Out, andthat’s a testament to how complex our inside worlds are.
儿童电影的道德观十分简单——邪不胜正。而《头脑特工队》里没有这样一个通常设定里的反派,这是十分少见的。 但是它却充满了戏剧冲突,也证明了我们的内心世界是如何的复杂。
The film’s protagonist, Joy, confronts the complexity of human experience, when her reign asdominant emotion is threatened by Sadness. Joy used to believe that only positive feelings count,and she tried to keep Sadness out of the way. But Joy comes to understand that life’s bittersweetmoments help Riley grow up. No single emotion is better than another.
电影的主人公乐乐面临着复杂的人生体验,特别是当她在情绪管理中的主导地位受到忧忧威胁的时候。乐乐曾一度以为只有积极的情绪才是最重要的,她努力赶走忧忧。不过她慢慢意识到生活中苦乐参半的瞬间才能帮助莱利成长。没有哪种情绪是更好的。
When I walked out of the cinema and saw the poster again at the gate, somehow I started to likethe “tacky” rainbow-colored imps, representing Joy and her four colleagues. Don’t we all havethese little people inside our heads?
当我走出电影院,再次看到门口的海报时,我莫名地喜欢上了这些“艳俗”的彩虹色小淘气(乐乐和她的四个小伙伴)。我们的脑袋里不也都住着这样的小人么?

㈢ 头脑特工队电影台词中英对照

本片的中英对照台词,见附件。

如果看不到附件,请用电脑访问。

下载附件,用记事本打开即可。

㈣ 头脑特工队的英文简介

头脑特工队剧情英文介绍,见附件。
如果看不到附件,请用电脑访问。

㈤ 头脑特工队里的英文

有英文原版的,还有国语配音的,都是不一样的,具体的可以上抠电影查下影院的排期情况,每个场次都注明了是国语还是原版了,看自己情况选择吧

㈥ 头脑特工队的英文名Inside Out 有何含义

inside out这个短语本身的意思是是“彻底的”但是看完电影可以得知inside out指的是内心和内心之外的世界 也就是单纯的“里”和“外”两个概念 inside out这个标题其实是一个非常有意思的双关语 但是头脑特工队这个中文翻译就他妈是一坨屎...重演了历来电影标题引进时的悲剧

㈦ 头脑特工队中英对照台词

是否也曾看着某人想过
Do you ever look at someone and wonder,

他们脑子里到底在想什么
What is going on inside their head?

我知道 我知道莱莉在想什么
Well, I know. Well, I know Riley's head.

就是这个可爱的小家伙
And there she was...

你好吗
Hello.

莱莉
Riley.

看啊 真是个快乐的小天使
Look at you. Aren't you a little bundle of Joy?

真是个快乐的小天使
Aren't you a little bundle of Joy?

真好 就这样 只有我跟莱莉
It was amazing. Just Riley and me. Forever.

只持续了33秒
Er, for 33 seconds?

我是忧忧
I'm sadness.

你好 我是乐乐
Hello. I... I'm Joy. So...

能不能让让 我不想让她伤心 谢谢
Can I just... if you could... I just want to fix that. Thanks.

而这一切仅仅是开始
And that was just the beginning.

总部一天比一天拥挤
Headquarters only got more crowded from there.

很好 看起来你能应付得了 棒极了
Very nice. Okay, looks like you got this. Very good.

快转弯 不 小心 天啊
Sharp turn! No! Look out! No!

这位是怕怕 他总能确保莱莉的安全
That's fear. He's really good at keeping Riley safe.

慢点 慢点 没事 没事
Easy, easy. We're good. We're good.

干得好 -谢谢 非常感谢
Good job. - Thank you. Thank you very much.

继续玩
And we're back!

好了 吃饭了 张嘴
Here we go. All right, open.

这个没见过 -你觉得安全吗
- This looks new. - You think it's safe?

这是什么
What is it?

小心 我闻到了危险的气息
Okay, caution. There is a dangerous smell, people.

等等 这是什么
Hold on. What is that?

这位是厌厌
This is disgust.

她主要是防止莱莉惨遭毒害
She basically keeps Riley from being poisoned.

不管是身体方面还是社交方面
Physically and socially.

颜色不艳丽 样子也不像恐龙
That is not brightly colored or shaped like a dinosaur.

等等 各位
Hold on, guys.

是西兰花
It's broccoli!

不要
Yucky!

我刚刚救了大家的命 不客气
Well, I just saved our lives. Yeah. You're welcome.

莱莉 如果你不吃晚餐
Riley, if you don't eat your dinner,

就没甜点吃
you're not gonna get any dessert.

等等 他是说我们不能吃甜点吗
Wait. Did he just say we couldn't have dessert?

他是怒怒
That's Anger.

他很在乎公平这件事
He cares very deeply about things being fair.

老家伙 你真要这样做吗 不给甜点
So that's how you want to play it, old man? No dessert?

我们会吃晚饭的
Sure, we'll eat our dinner!

不过让你先尝尝愤怒的滋味吧
Right after you eat this!

莱莉 莱莉 飞机来了
Riley, Riley, here comes an airplane!

飞机 有飞机啊 各位
Airplane. We got an airplane, everybody.

飞机
Airplane.

你们已经见过忧忧了 她嘛
And you've met sadness. She... well, she...

我也不太明白她的职责
I'm not actually sure what she does.

我确认了下 她也没有地方去
And I've checked, there's no place for her to go, so...

她还不错 我们也是 大家都不错
She's good, we're good. It's all great!

不管怎样 这里存放着莱莉的记忆
Anyway, these are Riley's memories,

我可不是吹 大多数是快乐的回忆
and they're mostly happy, you'll notice. Not to brag.

但真正重要的都摆在这边
But the really important ones are over here.

我不打算说得太复杂
I don't want to get too technical,

这些被称之为核心记忆
but these are called core memories.

每一个都记录着莱莉生命中的重要时刻
Each one came from a super important time in Riley's life.

比如她的第一次进球得分 真是太棒了
Like when she first scored a goal. That was so amazing!

看见没 真棒
Hey! Would you look at that? Very nice!

我们家要出中锋了 -干得好
- We got a future center here! - Nice job.

每一个核心记忆
And each core memory

都塑造了莱莉性格中的一部分
powers a different aspect of Riley's personality.

比如说冰球岛
Like hockey island.

搞怪岛是我的最爱
Goofball island is my personal favorite.

快回来 你这个小猴子
Come back here, you little monkey!

傻孩子
You're silly.

没错 搞怪岛是最棒的
Yep, goofball is the best.

不过友情岛也不错
Friendship island is pretty good too.

我喜欢诚实岛 这是实话
I love honesty island. And that's the truth!

当然 家庭岛也很好
And of course, family island is amazing.

重点是 正是这些小岛
The point is, the islands

造就了现在的莱莉
of personality are what make Riley...Riley!

小心 美人鱼
Look out, mermaid!

火山岩浆
Lava!

谁是你爱玩的小伙伴 冰棒 冰棒
Who's your friend who likes to play? Bing bong, bing bong!

真棒 -谁教你的
- Hey! Very nice! - Where'd you learn that?

大脑被冻住了
Brain freeze!


Yeah!

晚安 孩子 -晚安 爸爸
Good night, kiddo. - Good night, dad.

这样我们也下班了
And... we're out!

这就是我所描绘的 完美又一天
That's what I'm talking about! Another perfect day!

大家表现都很棒
Nice job, everybody!

把它们放进长期记忆区里吧
Let's get those memories down to long term.

太好了 我们今天没死
All right, we did not die today!

简直是完美的胜利
I call that an unqualified success.

就是这样
And that's it.

我们爱莱莉
We love our girl.

她有很多好朋友 很棒的家
She's got great friends and a great house.

这一切都很完美
Things couldn't be better.

毕竟莱莉现在才11岁 能发生什么事呢
After all, Riley's 11 now. What could happen?

什么
What...

好吧 这我也没料到
Okay, not what I had in mind.

快看 金门大桥 是不是很棒
Hey, look! The golden gate bridge! Isn't that great?

虽然发现它并不是金子造的
It's not made out of solid gold like we thought,

有点失望 不过还是很棒
which is kind of a disappointment, but still...

乐乐 听到你说地震只是传说我太开心了
I sure am glad you told me earthquakes are a myth, Joy.

不然我现在要吓死了
Otherwise I'd be terrified right now!

是啊
Yeah.

你在开玩笑吗 快走
Are you kidding? Get out of the street!

天啊 快点
For Pete's sake! Move it!

他们和我是一类人
These are my kind of people.

好的 再过几个街区 就到新家了
All right, just a few more blocks. We're almost to our new house!

加把劲 爸爸
Step on it, daddy!

干脆在这臭烘烘的车里住得了
Why don't we just live in this smelly car?

反正也坐了一个多世纪了
We've already been in it forever.

其实刚刚好呢
Which, actually, was really lucky,

我们可以有足够的时间想想
because that gave us plenty of time to think about

新家到底长什么样子
what our new house is going to look like!

我们来看看想象中的前五名
What! Let's review the top five daydreams.

看起来很安全 -这个不错
- That looks safe! - That one's nice.

莱莉会很喜欢的 不 这一个
This will be great for Riley! No, no, no, no, this one!

乐乐 我再说一次 曲奇屋没法住人
Joy, for the last time, she cannot live in a cookie.

就是这个 有龙的房子
That's the one! It comes with a dragon.

越来越近了 我感觉得到
Now we're getting close, I can feel it.

到了 我们的新家
Here it is, here's our new house. And...

说不定里面还不错
Maybe it's nice on the inside.

我们就住这里吗 -一定得住着吗
- We're supposed to live here? - Do we have to?

我告诉你这里好像有尸体的味道
I'm telling you, it smells like something died in here.

搬家会死人吗
Can you die from moving?

各位 你们反应过度了 没有人会死
Guys, you're overreacting. Nobody is dying...

一只死老鼠
A dead mouse!

太棒了 真是棒 -我要吐了
- Great. This is just great. - I'm gonna be sick.

这是死亡之屋 怎么办
It's the house of the dead! What we gonna do?

我们会得狂犬病的
We're going to get rabies!

快走开
Get off of me!

刚刚开车的时候
Hey. All through the drive,

爸爸一直在说房间很棒
dad talked about how cool our new room is.

我们去看看吧
Let's go check it out!

走吧 -会很不错的
- Let's go! - It's gonna be great!

对对对
Yes, yes, yes.

不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.

我都开始嫉妒那只死老鼠了
I'm starting to envy the dead mouse.

把橡皮球拿开 开始关禁闭了
Get out the rubber ball, we're in solitary confinement.

莱莉不能住在这
Riley can't live here.

她说得没错 -这简直太糟了
- She's right. - It's the worst.

太糟了 -绝对是最糟的
- Really bad. - It's absolutely the worst.

这是我这辈子去过的最烂的地方
It's the worst place I've ever been in my entire life.

没什么是蝴蝶窗帘遮不住的
Hey, it's nothing our butterfly curtains couldn't fix.

有本书说过 空房间正是大好机会
I read somewhere that an empty room is an opportunity.

哪本书啊
Where did you read that?

这不重要 反正我看过也觉得它说得对
It doesn't matter. I read it and it's great.

这里放床 那里放桌子
We'll put the bed there. And the desk over there.

冰球灯放这里 -椅子放那里
The hockey lamp goes there. - Put The chair there.

奖杯都放那 -星星 我喜欢
- The trophy collection goes there. - Stars! I like that!

这就对了 快把东西从搬运车里搬出来吧
Now we're talking! Let's go get our stuff from the moving Van!

好了 拜拜
All right. Goodbye.

你猜怎么着 搬运车周四才能到
Well, guess what? The moving Van won't be here until Thursday.

开什么玩笑
You're kidding.

搬运车还没到 简直是最糟糕的一天
The Van is lost? It is the worst day ever!

搬运车还没到
The Van is lost.

你不是说昨天就能到吗
You said it would be here yesterday!

我知道 说好是昨天到的
I know that's what I said. That's what they told me!

妈妈和爸爸压力好大
Mom and dad are stressed out!

他们压力很大 -我们该怎么办
- They're stressed out? - What are we going to do?

他们到底什么情况
What’s their problem?

我有个好主意
I've got a great idea!

你到底看合同没有
Did you even read the contract?

安德森进攻了 她在逼近
Andersen makes her move. She's closing in!

想都别想
No, you're not!

她就要前去射门了
She's lining up for the shot!

我在你后面
Coming behind you.

小心 小心 -她射门得分
- Watch out! Watch out! - She shoots and she scores! Yeah!

来啊 老太婆
Come on, grandma!

老太婆
Grandma?

她把头发扎起来了 比赛开始了
She put her hair up, we're in for it!

把我放下来
Hey, put me down!

抱歉 等等
Sorry. Hold on. Hold on.


Hello?

等等
Wait. Wh...

开什么玩笑
You're kidding.

好吧 帮我拖一下时间 马上到
All right. Stall for me. I'll be right there.

约好周四见面 但投资人今天提前到了
The investor's supposed to show up on Thursday, not today!

我得走了 -没事 我们理解
- I got to go. - It's okay. We get it.

你是最棒的 谢谢 亲爱的
You're the best. Thanks, hon.

拜拜 亲爱的
See you, sweetie.

爸爸就这样走了
Dad just left us.

他不爱我们了 好难过
He doesn't love us anymore. That's sad.

该由我操作了吧
I should drive, right?

乐乐 你在干什么
Joy? What are you doing?

先等一下
Just give me one second.

原来莱莉还没吃午餐 记得吗
You know what I've realized? Riley hasn't had lunch! Remember?

我在街边看到了披萨店
Hey, I saw a pizza place down the street.

我们要不要去吃吃看
Maybe we could try that?

听上去很美味
Pizza sounds delicious.

披萨 好啊 -吃披萨去
- Pizza? That's good. - Yes! Pizza!

怎么回事 -谁会往披萨上放西兰花
What The heck is that? - Who puts broccoli on Pizza?

够了 我受够了
That's it. I'm done.

恭喜你 旧金山 你把披萨也毁了
Congratulations, San Francisco, you've ruined pizza!

先是夏威夷然后是你
First the Hawaiians and now you!

哪有披萨店只卖一种口味的
What kind of a pizza place only serves one kind of pizza?

肯定是旧金山特色 对吧
Must be a San Francisco thing, huh?

㈧ 头脑特工队经典台词是什么

网络搜
《头脑特工队》经典台词语录
我愿意为莱莉去死。
——《头脑特工队》经典语录

那么我只能将智商降低到你的程度了。
——《头脑特工队》经典语录

哇哦,我有权限访问整个脏话字典。
——《头脑特工队》经典语录

Take her to the moon for me, okay?替我带她去月球,好吗?
——《头脑特工队》经典语录

身为父母,有很多的时刻我都希望时间能永远停下来。但那并不对。那不是我们作为父母的职责,我们的职责是为他们指引前路。
——《头脑特工队》经典语录

I can fix it.我能搞定。
——《头脑特工队》经典语录

这里的人脾气和我好像啊。
——《头脑特工队》经典语录

好啦,还差几条街了。
——《头脑特工队》经典语录

也许里面看着不错呢。
——《头脑特工队》经典语录

我们的朋友在哪里?
——《头脑特工队》经典语录

痛苦伤心之后的喜悦才能成为珍贵的“核心记忆”。
——《头脑特工队》经典语录

成长需要五颜六色。
——《头脑特工队》经典语录

哭泣能让我更好地拥抱生命的重量。
——《头脑特工队》经典语录

What's going in your head?
——《头脑特工队》经典语录
望采纳 谢谢

㈨ 头脑特工队写一篇英语短文,要翻译

A seven day long holiday has flown away.Mourning my happy hours ring the vacation,I've been looking forward to winter holidays.People around me seemed to have enjoyed the vacation,too.Then,is it fair that people have the same amount of holidays regardless of their occupations?Nevertheless,divergent views emerge on the matter in question.Some people are of the opinion that laborers should have the same length of holiday.They hold the view that people are born equal and should be treated equally.The same amount of leisure time may eliminate the unfairness among people who might be upset psychologically if otherwise.

阅读全文

与电影台词头脑特工队英文相关的资料

热点内容
法国电影自由豆瓣 浏览:193
水鬼电影免费完整版 浏览:968
狼的爱情电影片尾曲 浏览:338
同安现代城电影院 浏览:762
电影食神周星驰国语免费 浏览:995
电影院3d电影在家能下载看么 浏览:585
十部最好看泰国电影寂静岭 浏览:629
2021新电影蛇王 浏览:49
都市剧场电影大全 浏览:62
求一部外星人给美女做手术什么电影 浏览:588
限制电影泰国 浏览:558
荆轲刺秦王电影观后感400字 浏览:655
爱情动漫电影排行榜前10 浏览:31
一部电影讲一个男同骗婚 浏览:878
赵文卓电影做饭结局 浏览:833
洛克王国大电影3图片 浏览:698
电影主角叫刘胜利 浏览:553
香港画皮电影演员是谁 浏览:960
描写非洲好看电影大全 浏览:900
大影评院房是可以看电影吗 浏览:967