㈠ 我不喜欢悲愤的电影,因为他常常让我哭泣用英语怎么翻译
I don't like sorrowful and angry films because it usually makes me cry.
㈡ 这部电影是如此的伤感,以至于它让我想哭 英语翻译 用 so that
The movie is so sentimental that it makes me feel crying
㈢ 我不喜欢悲愤的电影,因为它常常让我哭泣的英语
那部伤感的影片使我哭了 The sad movie made me cry. 那部伤感的影片使我哭了 The sad movie made me cry.
让我哭泣\英语,不喜欢,电影
那部伤感的影片使我哭了 The sad movie made me cry. 那部伤感的影片使我哭了 The sad movie made me cry.
I saw a movie last night which is a sad movie,I have cried for hours that's why my eyes get swollen.
这个句子对的,只是,没必要把句子变这么复杂的.
I saw a movie last night,it was a sad movie.I cried for hours,which is why my eyes get swollen.
have done是强调完成了,
I had cried for hours before going to bed,which is why .
通常后面还有问题的.
I saw a movie last night which is a sad one.I cried for hours and that's why my eyes get swollen.
I have seen a movie which is a sad one.I wwas crying while watching it.That's why my eyes get swollen.
直接用过去时即可,没必要用现在完成时.
I saw a movie last night,which was a tragedy.I cried ring the watching time,Thats why my eyes get swollen now.
你看电影是过去式了,哭了很久也是last night 的事,而have done 是做过的事对现在的影响即眼睛肿了,哭的动作不能用have cried
I have done是强调你完成了某件事情.
I did是强调动作.
你可以直接说I watched a sad movie last night 不需要用which is.watch a movie not see a movie.
还有你应该说I cried when I was watching the movie.
I did 就是发生在过去的一件事对现在没有影响比如I did my homework last night.
I have done是过去发生的一件事对现在有影响比如I have done with my homework from yesterday so I got an "A" for today's grade.所谓对现在有影响就是在句子后面加上现在发生的事.
㈤ 那部悲伤的电影让我悲伤英语
The sad film makes me very sad.
那部悲伤的电影使我非常难过.
㈥ “影片中有一段很感人,我哭了”用英语怎么翻译
I cried because of the extremely moving episode in the film.
㈦ 英语翻译:这部电影太悲伤了,是我们都哭了
The movie was __so sad____that_____it___made us all cry_______.
㈧ 用英语翻译:这部电影让我哭了。
This movie made me cry.
一般过去时