A. 急求电影 弱点 英文版!!!
双语字幕,高清版
B. 电影 弱点 的英语经典台词 急求~~
很难表达鼓励之言,你可以自己想个很笨的想法,或者犯一些错误,但不是大家的问题,也不是教练或老师的问题。因为他们也会犯自己的错误。也许他们更理解,也许不。那得看你自己是什么样的人,我们说不准。只有这样,我们才可以明白,事情不是我们可以轻易控制得到。
价值观是个人的事情,根本就没人能说的明白。只能自己给自己鼓励,不能总是按别人说的去做。有时,你甚至连为什么要这样做都分不清楚,任何的责任都可以让人振奋。但是,荣誉,那才是让你决定做还是不做一件事的原因。关键是你是什么人,还有就是你想成为什么样的人。
如果你死缠着一些自认为重要的事,那么你可以很有斗志,这样很好,我觉得事情应该是这样,你应该盼望着勇气,然后努力取得荣誉。也许你会按别人说的去做,其实,大家都得那样。
C. 电影弱点的英文影评
Everyone has a dream, but from a dream to come true, from the ideal to the reality is quite a distance and we have made great efforts, we have experienced wind and rain is possible see the rainbow. According to Michael Lewis's work, "weaknesses: competition process" to change movie tells the story of this year's National Football League (National Football League) the first player to be elected Michael Auch's extraordinary experience, he is an orphan, in the adoption the family grew up prior to engaging in sports career, he spent a period from the difficult process of the ideal to reality. Title: Vulnerability Aka: warmth Rugby / Gongqibubei / plot against English Title: The Blind Side Country / Region: United States Region: Europe and the United States Chupin: Warner Warner Bros. Pictures Issue: Type: Drama / Sport Director: John Lee Hancock John Li Hanke g Screenwriter: John Lee Hancock John Li Hanke g Starring: Sandra Bullock Sandra Bullock Tim McGraw Tim McGraw Kathy Bates Kathy Bates Quinton Aaron Quinton Aaron 丽丽柯林斯 Lily Collins Rating: PG-13 United States Release time: November 20, 2009 Detailed Plot Synopsis: Bright and clean, fine dining, enjoyable, for living in Tennessee, tuy 1, so that life is like a warm innate thing. His wife, Julianna (Sandra Bullock) gentle and virtuous, her husband Sean (Tim McGraw) successful careers, as well as a pair of docile and well-behaved children, but even more popular interlocking cup cup made of horn high society welcomed. If it is not an accident that afternoon, if not Julian attentive, they may still like the original, like to live in their own perfect world. It was a tall, stout, dark child, face expressionless face, not conceal a little taste of bitter melancholy. Cold weather, obviously, he was wearing a thin T-shirt and shorts in the cold shiver. No matter how well he looked tall and alert people, he was only 16-year-old child, and his son with the school children. Not to mention the name of Michael Auch (Quinton Aaron) and kids to become orphans, and, after numerous foster families in between, in the nine years, been to 11 schools, even elementary schools one can also repeat a grade year! Julianna What reason not to accommodate him? Link to enter the house from the night to the provision of temporary accommodation is deemed to have been out of Yishi Zhu, and even brought in specifically for him a private tutor Miss Su (Kathy Bates), Auch, the first from a figure in Iraq who felt the warmth of home . In addition to meticulous care, because the encouragement of his wife Touhey, Auch decided to use his talent to join the school football team. In the arena, he was like a wall iron wall, no one can break through his defense. Soon Auch became the man of the rugby field, not only for the region where the school won the championship, but also attracted a large number of university teams scout's attention, is willing to provide him a full scholarship. However, for an average score of 0.9 points, IQ is only in the low intellectual edge of Auch, in order to successfully embark on rugby road, eyes still are many obstacles lie ... ... Aspect: In early 2009, the U.S. professional football team draft tournament is in full swing. In the thunder of Hu He and fierce crash, a black named Michael Auch big one in the first-round draft pick where to stand, won the five-year high of 13.8 million U.S. dollars contract. Gallop stadium rising star bright, Who could have imagined just a few years ago, he was living on the streets of orphans left in limbo? Who would have thought there, 16 years old, his personality is withdrawn, IQ less than 80? Is almost more than the growth of Forrest Gump is also legendary, in the end behind the hidden story of how extraordinary? Serve hot blacksmith needs. For the American Football League star players reached the end zone, either the book or the film instry, all have tremendous interest. Quickly, biography books "weaknesses: competition process" available, then, a myriad of Warner generously gave the green light for the film shooting. Even if the hero has a brilliant future legitimate red, if only ordinary extraordinary inspirational sports theme, naturally there can be no such generous treatment. It turned out that the final hard Auch easy road and established, not just rely on indivial talent and effort, as well as a Minghuan Touhey family as a backing. One side is born a poor black orphans, while from the white upper-class society, the family beauty, coupled with the collision of race and the warmth of affection, the story extends a greater viewability. However, the inspirational legend, the performance is more eye-catching but also is a silly big sister, Sandra Bullock. While America's Sweethearts once occupied one of the best long-established and pay the throne, but Bullock was very quiet the previous two years. But gold will always light than the eye-margin than the popular do not lose worth more than others, too many silly big sister, this year appears to have finally shaken off the downturn. In addition to series of two films at the box office results encouraging, in the film's performance in the reborn and convincing accent, more Oscar Bullock brings the wind, regardless of whether it can become final, as if she had had to return to Reds 1 sister of the posture.
D. 英语电影句子摘抄
《当幸福来敲门》
There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。
《阿甘正传》
Life was like a box of chocolates. You’ll never know what you're going to get .
人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。
《越狱》
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。
《肖申克的救赎》
Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption
有些鸟儿是永远关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉。——肖申克
《教父》
Even the strongest man needs friends.
再强的人也需要朋友。
《角斗士》
Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back.
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。
《黑客帝国》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。
《狮子王》
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
E. 求电影“弱点”英文影评
This movie is inspired by a true story about no one from a slum area and then became a professional football player, after he was adopted by a rich good American family.
I think blind side is a good movie. The story line is very inspiring, because the movie told one way how to be a good Christian family when you live at United states (because there were many dialogue that mention about Christianity). And the journey of the poor boy Michael Oher, who at the first did not know the Tuohys and then became a part of The Tuohys and protector for the youngest member of the tuohy, S.J. Tuohy.
The screenplay was very good, you can see many parts of their life. From the first time when The Tuohys met Michael until he got to the university. And there are real footage and pictures from the real character too, and they really helped me to knew the real persons behind the story.
I wasn't very surprised when Sandra Bullock got an Oscar for her performance as Leigh Anne Tuohy, because she had done a great job by acting as a kind rich mother. Especially her accent, it was very convincing.
Don't worry just because that this is a drama movie so you have to cry all along. I think this movie is fun to watch. Even when I watched it with my family, everybody laugh because a few hilarious parts. So, if you like drama and sport movies, I think this is just for you and you must watch it.
F. 电影≤弱点≥英文观后感
This is a can't-miss family movie. After all, EVERYONE seems to like inspiring family films--especially when it's based on real people. And, not surprisingly, I had a thoroughly good time watching it--though I do recommend you see it with a box of Kleenex nearby.
The film is about a young man named Michael Oher--an extremely large black teenager who has bounced from home to home in the foster care system. Currently, he's in a new school and no one realizes that he has no place to live. Yet in spite of having a crack-addicted mother, a father who was killed in prison and every other reason to be an angry powder keg, he's a very gentle and sad soul---who is also enormous and has amazing potential to play football.
A nosy but very nice lady (Sandra Bullock) convinces her husband (Tim McGraw) to bring Michael home...at least for the night. But this one night turns into a permanent living situation and he becomes an important part of the family. However, despite this new living arrangement working out well, Michael is so far behind in school and his GPA so low that he hasn't a prayer to play football in college. That's because although many schools are now offering him athletic scholarships, his GPA is too low to allow him to accept these offers. So, with his new family's help, perhaps he can pull up those grades and have a future.
This film is super-inspirational and sweet--mostly because it's true. I am sure that some poetic license was taken when making the film (I especially wonder if the little brother could be THIS precocious and adorable), but overall they did a good job of sticking reasonably close the facts. While I loved Sandra Bullock's performance (she's great as usual), I was a bit surprised that she received Oscar for it--I did see a few performances in other films that year that I thought were a bit better (such as the leading young lady in "Precious"). Also, Tim McGraw, while a lesser role in the film, did a surprisingly good job--especially as he's really known as a country singer, not an actor. All around, a very good film and one that is meant to inspire.
G. 急!!!求英文电影《放牛班的春天》和《弱点》里的经典台词各十句、英汉都要有、谢谢各位、帮个忙塞~
《放牛班的春天》经典台词中英文版 "Les choristes" classic lines in the English version Matthew: what are you doing? 马修:你在干什么? Send pinault: I'm waiting for Saturday. My father will come here to pick me up. 派皮诺:我正在等着星期六。我的父亲会来这里接我。 Matthew: but today is Saturday. 马修:但是今天不是星期六。 (pie pinault's persistent waiting for you is reasonable, Matthew was fired that day, it was a Saturday. Matthew left, in addition to the beautiful memories, and went away with pettitte pinault......) (派皮诺的执着等待是有道理的,马修被解雇那天,正是一个星期六。马修离开 的时候,除了美好的回忆,还带走了小派皮诺……) Chabert: foul, penalty. "Action (i.e., the film - response") 夏伯特:犯规,处罚。(即影片中的“行动——反应”) Clement mathieu: you see evil everywhere。 马修:你看见罪恶无处不在。 Chabert: here? B: yes. 夏伯特:这里?是的。 Chabert is dragging Meng Dan will punish him) (夏伯特正拖着孟丹即将惩罚他) Matthew: what did he do? 马修:他做了什么? Chabert: he wanted to steal my table in my room. I'm so surprised! Don't need to solicit opinions hasson, "action - response" (also mentioned above is foul, penalty) 夏伯特:他想在我房间里偷我的表。我太吃惊了!不需要征求哈森意见,“行动—— 反应”(也就是上面所 提到的犯规,处罚) Matthew: do you want to take him to go to? 马修:你要把他带到哪里去? Chabert: solitary! He closed for 15 days! 夏伯特:禁闭室!把他关上15 天! Matthew: wait! 马修:等等! Chabert: wait what! (chabert and Meng Dan disappeared in the teaching building) 夏伯特:等什么!(夏伯特和孟丹消失在教学楼里) Clement mathieu: he's my only baritone. 马修:他是我唯一的男中音。 (考试时)(test) Send pinault: are we friends? 派皮诺:我们是朋友吗? Le and: yeah! 勒克和:是啊! Send pinault: that you told me that 5 + 3 equal?? 派皮诺:那你告诉我,5+3 等于多少? And, should be 53. 勒克和:应该是53。 Send pinault: are you sure? 派皮诺:你确定? Le and: sure! 勒克和:确定! Send pinault: fine, thank you 派皮诺:好,谢谢 (several children stole Matthew music studies in the toilet......) (几个小孩偷了马修的乐谱在厕所研究……) Section b: it's not pornographic pictures. 科 宾:这又不是色情照片。 Le Claire: I didn't say. 勒克莱克:我又没说是。 Skin el: what is it? 皮 埃 尔:那里面是什么? Section b: ave maria, tenor, claremont, Matthew. 科 宾:圣母颂,男高音,克莱蒙特·马修 作。 Le Claire: this is a quintet chords, claremont, Matthew. 勒克莱克:这是五重奏和弦,克莱蒙特·马修 作。 Section b: this is the music. 科 宾:这是乐谱。 Le Claire: how do you know? 勒克莱克:你怎么知道? El: skin is Morse code? 皮 埃 尔:是摩斯码吗? Section b: maybe the password? 科 宾:也许是密码? Le Claire: maybe he is a spy. 勒克莱克:也许他是个间谍。 Section b: right! Proctor could be spy! 科 宾:对!可能是间谍学监!! Examination, the headmaster to ask: "marshal nye is how dead?" 考试时,校长提问:“奈元帅是怎么死的?” Matthew stood behind the principal, made the action of aimed their guns for pinault. 马修在校长背后站着,做出举枪瞄准的动作帮佩皮诺。 Palin pinault smiled, confidently replied: "when hunting!" 佩皮诺笑了一下,很有信心地答道:“打猎的时候!” Exam was over, the headmaster called boni firth: "you should know that nai marshal was shot." 考试结束,校长叫博尼费斯:“你应该知道奈元帅是被枪决的。” Boni firth: "yeah, just like napoleon." 博尼费斯:“对啊,就跟拿破仑一样。” Principal: (disappointed) "good! Go out!" 校长(失望):“好了!都出去!”
Courage is a hard thing to figure
理解勇气是件很难的事
You can have courage based on a mb idea or mistake
你可以因为笨主意或错误产生勇气
but you're not supposed to question alts
但你不应该去质疑长辈
or your coach or your teacher
不该质疑你的教练或者你的老师
because they make the rules
因为他们定下了规矩
maybe they know best
他们也许是最懂的人
but maybe they don't
但也许不是
it all depends on who you are, where you come from
这都取决于你是谁你从哪来
didn't at least one of the six hundred guys think about giving up
难道不会有最少1/600的人考虑过放弃
and joining with the other side?
而转投另外一边吗
i mean,valley of death that's pretty salty stuff
我是说,死亡之谷是个悲剧
that's why courage it's tricky
所以勇气是很微妙的
should you always do what others tell you to do?
你应该总是对别人言听计从吗
sometimes you might not even know why you're doing something
有时你可能甚至不知道你为什么这么做
i mean any fool can have courage
任何蠢人都可能有勇气
but honor,that's the real reason you either do something or you don't
但荣耀才是你有所为,有所不为的真正动因
it's who you are and maybe who you want to be
那才是真正的你,才是你想成为的你
if you die trying for something important
若为重要的事情努力而失去生命
then you have both honor and courage
那么你就拥有荣耀和勇气
that's pretty good
这非常好
you should hope for courage and try for honor
你应该希望拥有勇气,努力得到荣耀
maybe even pray that the people telling you what to do have some, too
也许甚至恳求别人教你怎么来去做这些
H. 美国电影《弱点》的英文影评和梗概
本片是根据迈克尔·刘易斯的作品《弱点:比赛进程》而改编的电影,讲述了2009年美国国家橄榄球联盟(National Football League)首轮选秀球员迈克尔·奥赫的不凡经历。他曾是一个孤儿,在从事体育职业之前,他因为街头黑帮,吸毒母亲影响下变得自闭、沉默,之后在领养家庭中感受亲情温暖,通过自身的努力受到了学校和他人的认可,最终获得了密西西比大学的奖学金并且毕业后进入了NFL的故事。该剧真实而感人的剧情,令无数人落泪。该片投资为2900万美元,但在上映不到一周的时间内就收回成本,更收获三亿美元票房。
I. 求一篇关于电影 《弱点》的英文关后感
http://wenku..com/view/930800fdc8d376eeaeaa313b.html
那中文的去翻译一下么 google翻译比较权威的