导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 学会两部英语电影台词

学会两部英语电影台词

发布时间:2025-05-26 20:52:09

『壹』 暮光之城《暮色-twilight》《新月-new moon》《月食-eclipse》 电影版的中英文对照台词,要完整的。非常感

《暮光之城》电影台词(一)英语学习 2009-03-29 08:19:12 阅读1397 评论1 字号:大中小 订阅
1. I'd never given much thought to how I would die.
我从来没有认真想过我将如何死去。

2. But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
但为最爱的人而死似乎是个不错的选择。

3. So I can't bring myself to regret the decision to leave home.
我并不后悔当初离家出走的决定。

4. Heard you guys coming all the way down the road.
听说你们一路赶来。

5. Charlie here hasn't shut up about it since you told him you were coming.
听说你要来,查理就不停地唠叨。

6. All right, keep exaggerating. I'll roll you into the mud.
好吧,你就夺大其词,我要让你来个嘴啃泥巴。

7. It's getting worse with old age.
随著年纪增长越来越瞎闹。

8. I'm down with the kids.
我和孩子们是一夥的。

9. Oh, yeah, de. You're the bomb.
是的,老兄,你就是爱吹嘘的家夥。

10. Listen, you gotta double-pump the clutch when you shift, but besides that, you should be good.
听著,你换挡的时候要踩两下离合器,除此之外就没别的问题了。

11. I go to school on the reservation.
我约了人一起去学校。

12. Hi, I'm Eric, the eyes and ears of this place.
你好,我是埃裏克,这裏的千裏眼、顺风耳。

13. Anything you need, tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on?
你需要什麼吗?校园导游、午餐夥伴、还是哭泣时依靠的肩膀?

14. I'm really kind of the more suffer-in-silence tyep.
我是打落门牙往肚裏吞的那种人。(意译)

15. She's got a great spike, huh?
她扣球不错,对吗?

16. Are't people from Arizona supposed to be, like, really tan?
亚利桑那州的人不都是深色皮肤的吗?

17. Maybe that's why they kicked me out.
所以他们把我赶出来了。

18. I got your back, baby.
我支持你,宝贝。

19. They kind of keep to themselves.
他们不和别人来往。

20. I just can't get over how grown up you are. And so gorgeous.
我只是还不能习惯你已经长大了还如此迷人。

21. I literally repel technology now.
我现在真的很抵制高科技产品。

22. It doesn't even matter.
没什麼好说的。

23. I planned to confront him and demand to know what his problem was.
我决定面对他弄清楚他到底有什麼问题。

24. Ice doesn't really help the uncoordinated.
冰使我失去了平衡。

25. Anyway, I figured I'd lend a hand.
不管怎样,我要去帮忙。

26. Prom Committee is a chick thing, but I gotta cover it for the paper anyway, and they need a guy to help choose the music.
舞会委员会是女孩子的事情,不过这样我就不用考试了,她们需要一个男孩子帮忙挑选音乐

27. It's complicated.
一言难尽。

28. I'm sure I can keep up.
我有耐心听你倾诉。

29. I'm just trying to figure you out. You 're very difficult for me to read.
我只想了解你。对我来说,你很难看透。

30. No. It sure as hell is not okay. You can kiss your license goodbye.
不,情况很糟糕。你可以和驾照吻别了。

☆☆电影资料:

影片名称:《Twilight》 2009 (暮光之城2新月)The Twilight Saga: New Moon 经典台词

导演:克里斯·韦兹 编剧:斯蒂芬妮·梅耶

1、Edward:Bella,you give me everything just by breathing.

爱德华:贝拉,你的一呼一吸就是我的全部。

2、Death that hath sucked the honey of the breath,hath has no power yet upon the beauty.

死亡虽然带走了你甜美的呼吸,却无法夺走你的美丽!

3、Edward:Bella,the only thing that can hurt me is you,and I don′t have anything else to be afraid of.

爱德华:贝拉,唯一能伤害我的只有你,其他的我什么都不怕!

4、Bella:The pain is my only reminder that he is real…

贝拉:只有痛苦才能提醒我他曾经存在过…

5、Jacob:Age is just a number.

雅各布:年龄只是个数字!

6、Bella:You are sort of beautiful.

贝拉:你长得有点帅!

7、Laurent:An eye for an eye.

劳伦特:以牙还牙!

8、Jacob:You know,lack of confidence in us is a little insulting.

雅各布:对我们没有信心那也算一种侮辱。

9、Edward:He did say,I couldn′t take a step inside through the door.I came in through the window.

爱德华:他说过,我不能踏进门口一步,我是从窗户进来的!

第三部的我发给你吧··

『贰』 有哪些适合英语对话的电影片段

经典英语电影很多,其中包含亲情、爱情、友情、个人奋斗等等类型;
在这些电影中,让人们印象深刻的经典片段更是不计其数,我给你提供两部电影的经典片段台词;


一部是《怦然心动》中爷爷对男主人公说的话:
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare. 有些人浅薄,有些人金玉其外败絮其中,但是总有一天,你会遇到一个绚丽的人,他让你觉得你以前遇到过的所有人都只是浮云。
一部是《肖申克的救赎》中的台词:
These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institution alized.
监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就是体制化。
还有个四人对话的《狮子王》

Scar: Life's not fair; is it? You see I... Well, I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu.
生活是不公平的,对不对?比如:我,国王永远不是我。还有你,永远见不到明天的阳光。再见。
Zazu : Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有告诉过你不要拿食物玩吗?
Scar: What do you want? 你来做什么?
Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.
我来通知国王穆法沙即将驾临,你最好为自己没有参加早上的庆典找个好借口。
Scar: Oh now look Zazu, you made me lose my lunch. 噢,Zazu,你弄丢了我的午餐
Zazu: Hah! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a Hippo with a Hernia.
哈,如果国王来了,你失去的就不止是那个。他像一头发狂的河马。
Scar: Ohhh...I quiver with FEAR! 我怕得发抖。
Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me that way...HELP!!!! Scar,别那样子看我。救救我!
Mufasa: Scar! ... Drop him. 放下它。
car: Mmm-Mmm-Hmmm?
Zazu: Impeccable timing your majesty. 来得正是时候,陛下。
Scar: Why! if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
大哥怎么会屈尊到普通百姓这儿来?
Mufasa: Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. Sarabi和我在辛巴的庆典上没有见到你。
Scar: That was today? Oh, I feel simply awful. Must have slipped my mind. 是今天举行吗?噢,太可怕了。肯定是我搞错了。
Zazu: Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, as the king's brother, you should have been first in line!
没错,是你太滑头了。作为国王的弟弟,你应该站在队伍的第一位。
Scar: Well, I was first in line...until the little hairball was born. 我一直是第一位,直到这个小毛头出生。
Mufasa: That hairball is my son...and your future king. 那小毛球是我的儿子,也是你们未来的国王。
Scar: Ohh, I shall practice my curtsy. 噢,我应该练习自己的礼仪。
Mufasa: Don't turn your back on me, Scar. 不要给我脸色看,Scar。
Scar: On, no, Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 噢,不,Mufasa,也许是你不该给我脸色看。
Mufasa: Is that a challenge? 想挑战我吗?
Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 别发火,别发火,我从未想过挑战你。
Zazu: Pity! Why not? 真遗憾,为什么不?
Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
论聪明才智,我有狮子的天分。但说到残忍的力量,恐怕我没有多少狮子的基因。

3

Zazu: There's one in every family, sire...two in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions.
每个家族都有这么一个的,陛下。事实上,我们家有两个。他们总是想破坏一些特殊场合。
Mufasa: What am I going to do with him? 我该怎么处置他?
Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 他做条地毯很不错。
Mufasa: Zazu!
Zazu: And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and beat him. 想一想,无论何时只要他弄脏自己,你就可以把他拖出去打。
Rafiki: Hmmm...heh heh heh...Simba.
Simba: Dad! Dad! come on Dad, we gotta go. Wake up! Oops! Sorry. Dad? Dad. Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad,...
爸爸,爸爸,快点儿,爸爸,我们得走了,醒醒。 Sarabi: Your son ...is awake...你儿子醒了…
Mufasa: Before sunrise, he's your son.太阳升起前,他是你的儿子。
Simba: Dad. Come on Dad. 快点儿,爸爸。
Simba: You Promised! 你答应过我的。
Mufasa: Okay, okay. I'm up. I'm up.
Simba: Yeah!
Mufasa: Look Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom. 看,辛巴,有阳光的地方都是我们的王国。
Simba: Wow.
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
国王作为统治者,总是像太阳一样升起落下。有一天,辛巴,我会像太阳一样落山,而你就会作为新国王,像太阳一样升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? 那这都会成为我的?
Mufasa: Everything. 一切。
这些对话经典而富有哲理,希望你我都能在其中学到一些。

『叁』 英语电影经典语录大全

英语电影经典语录大全

导语:有时候我们看电影不仅仅是一种享受,其实我们看英语电影,可以学习英语口语,摘录经典台词,学习英语语法等等。下面是由励志网的我为大家整理的一些英语电影经典语录,与供大家的需要,希望各位读者阅读愉快!

1.While our dream is confronted with the reality, you always feel painful. Just trample on the pain, or you'll be beat down by it.

《和平年代》里的话:当幻想和现实面对时,总是很痛苦的。要么你被痛苦击倒,要么你把痛苦踩在脚下。A true love is what

2.doesn't strive for busyness, for extravagance, for luxury, and moreover for hokum.

真正的爱情是不讲究热闹不讲究排场不讲究繁华更不讲究嚎头的《一天》----In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just

3.standing in the dawn light.

只要我闭上眼睛,就仿佛还能看到你站在那里,沐浴着黎明的曙光。

4.《教父》----I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。

5.《爱情故事》

Love means never having to say you're sorry真正的爱情是不需要说对不起的。

6.《黑天鹅》

Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.完美不是控制出来的,是爆发出来的。 我感觉到完美。我就是完美。

7.《阿甘正传》

life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。

8.《死亡诗社》

You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.希望你们也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步调,任何方向,任何东西都行,不管是自负也好,愚蠢也好,什么都行。

9.《冰与火之歌》

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

你玩权利的游戏,结局要么赢、要么死。没有其他选择。

10.Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.“坦白地说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”—— 乱世佳人(Gone with the Wind, 1939)影片结尾,瑞特决意离开,斯嘉丽苦苦哀求:“你要是走了,我该去哪里?我该怎么办?”瑞特冷冷地扔下这句话扬长而去。

11.I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.“我会开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”—— 教父(The Godfather, 1972)影片开头,庄尼到教父家中求助,希望帮他成为一部电影的主演。教父非常自信地用这句话安慰庄尼,叫他放心。影片后期迈克尔接管家族事务后,在处理拉斯维加斯赌场事务时也引用了父亲的这句话,表明他已成长为新一代教父。

12.You don’t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could’ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.

13.你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混—— 码头风云(On the Waterfront, 1954)哥哥劝说泰瑞向工会头目屈服,泰瑞愤怒地指责哥哥当初命令他在拳击比赛中放水,使他成为一个一事无成的小混混。

14.Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

“托托,我感觉我们已经不在堪萨斯了。”—— 绿野仙踪(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)多萝西初到OZ国的第一句话。影片中在堪萨斯的画面都是黑白的,到OZ国之后转为彩色。

15.Go ahead, make my day.“继续啊,让我高兴高兴。”—— 拨云见日(Sudden Impact, 1983)卡拉汉警官面对餐厅里劫持人质的歹徒,冷冰冰地说了这么一句话。结果歹徒慑于他的气势,乖乖的放下了手中的枪。

16.All right, Mr. DeMille, I’m ready for my close-up.“好了,德米尔先生,我已经准备好拍特写了。”—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)影片结尾,精神完全失常的诺玛枪杀年轻的情人之后,面对蜂拥而至的警察和记者,她以为自己又开始拍电影了。

17.Hate got me into prison, love is gonna break me out.仇恨使我进了监狱,爱将使我重获自由。——《飓风》(丹左华盛顿扮演的飓风拳王一生被囚禁在监狱中,但清白的他永远不会放弃希望)

18.Get busy living or get busy dieing.

要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。----《肖申克的救赎》(总之,人生不能就是这么忙碌地活着。)

19.

——You want answers? 你要知道答案吗?

----I want the truth! 我要知道真相!

----You can’t handle the truth. 你承受不了真相。----《好人无几》(杰克尼克森的这句台词非常有力,它证明真理总是 *** 裸的,而 *** 裸总是难以接受的。)

20.We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.我们在这里不是因为我们自由,我们在这里是因为我们不自由。

——《黑客帝国》(注意其翻译。黑客电影里很多台词都可以使人想一下人生的道理。)

21.Death *** iles at us all. All a man can do is *** iles back .

死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。---《角斗士》(有点“我自横刀向天笑”的意思)

个性英文台词精选 经典英文句子带翻译 经典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美简短合集 英文电影台词摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文电影台词精选 适合英语配音的经典电影台词 励志英语电影台词 英语电影经典语录大全 英文电影里的经典台词精选

『肆』 英语电影经典台词

英语电影经典台词

一、肖申克的救赎

1、Everything you see exists together in a delicatebalance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2、I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3、I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you golooking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on theworld.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5、It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

阅读全文

与学会两部英语电影台词相关的资料

热点内容
一盒酸奶收获爱情是什么电影 浏览:261
2000前英文电影大全 浏览:478
中演员主演的英文电影 浏览:212
动物大奇观电影下载 浏览:984
演员春夏的好电影 浏览:554
一部电影几个人冒充警察 浏览:269
法国电影难兄难弟英语 浏览:588
新盗墓笔记电影 浏览:57
台湾打真军爱的电影 浏览:177
娜塔莎的汉堡是什么电影 浏览:933
电影追捕女演员图 浏览:601
朝鲜电影演员 浏览:593
电影从未消失中文 浏览:582
李连杰电影轻音乐 浏览:662
法国动作电影介绍 浏览:694
中国电影里十大爱情观 浏览:71
林中小屋99电影院 浏览:677
北爱电影版全部演员 浏览:994
浪漫电影的优点英文怎么说 浏览:467
演机器人的外国电影叫什么名字 浏览:61