① 电影《乱世佳人》经典台词中英文摘录
1、If I have to lie,steal,cheat or kill,as God as my witness,I'll never be hungry again!即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
2、I wish I could be more like you。我要像你一样就好了。
3、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman。And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman。我爱你胜过我以往爱的任何一个女人,我等你的时间也比等任何女人都要长。
4、Whatever comes,I'll love you,just as I do now。Until I die。无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
5、You're throwing away happiness with both hands。And reaching out for something that will never make you happy。你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
6、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death。A world in which there is no place for me。现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
7、I think it's hard winning a war with words。我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
8、God doesn't give you what you want,not because you don't deserve it,but because you deserve better。?上天没给你想要的,不是你不配,而是你值得拥有更好的。
9、Home。I'll go home。And I'll think of some way to get him back。After all,tomorrow is another day。家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
10、Sir,you're no gentleman。And you miss are no lady。先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
11、Land is the only thing in the world worth working for,worth fighting for,worth dying for。Because it's the only thing that lasts。土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
12、I never give anything without expecting something in return。I always get paid。我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
13、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us,I love you。哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
② 功夫熊猫的 全部 中英文对白
功夫熊猫》中英文台词
1. There are no accidents. 世间无巧合。
2. One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. 子欲避之,反促遇之。
3. Your mind is like this water, my friend, when it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see, but if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear. 你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了。
4. Quit don't quit. Noodles don't noodles. 退出,不退出。做面条,不做面条。
5. Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it's called the present. 昨日之日不可留,明日之日未可知,今日之日胜现金。
6. Yes, look at this tree Shifu, I can not make it boloosm and suits me, nor make it bear food before it's time. (乌龟)是的,看着这棵树,我不能让树为我开花,也不能让它提前结果。
But there are things we can control. I can control when the fruit will fall ... And I can control What time to seed That is not illusion, Master. (师傅)但有些事情我们可以控制,我可以控制果实何时坠落,我还可以控制在何处播种那可不是幻觉,大师。
Yes, but no matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an Apple or an orange, but you will get a peach. (乌龟)是啊,不过无论你做了什么那个种子还是会长成桃树。你可能想要苹果或桔子,可你只能得到桃子那个种子,还是会长成桃树。
But peaches can not defeate Tai Long. (师傅)可桃子不能打败太郎。
Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it, to nuture it, to believe in it. (乌龟)也许它可以的,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。
7. I'm sorry things didn't work out … It's just what it's meant to be Paul, forget everything else, your destiny still awaits. We are Noodle folk Broth runs deep through our veins. 天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意,阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。我们是面条家族,血管中流着这样的血。
8. you cannot leave, real warrior never quits. 你不能走,真的武士决不会退却。
9. Why didn't you quit? You know I was trying to get rid of you but you stayed. (师傅)那你为什么不退出呢? 你知道我一直想把你赶走,可你还是留下来了。
Yes, I stayed. I stayed, because every time you threw up brick on the head or said I smelled, it hurts. But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me. I stayed, because I thought ... If anyone could change me, could make me not me, it was you the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China! (阿宝)是啊,我留下来了。我留下来是因为每次你往我头上丢砖头,或说我难闻,这很伤我的心。可最伤我心的是,我每天努力练习,却还是这个我。我留下来,因为我以为,如果还有人能改变我,能让我焕然一新,那就是你--中国最伟大的功夫师父!
10. Enough talk, let's fight! 少废话,决斗吧!
11. There'e no charge for awesomeness or to attractiveness! 牛人不收费,迷死人不偿命!
12. The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing. To make something special, you just have to believe it's special. 我私家汤的绝密食材,就是…什么都没有。认为它特别,它就特别了。
③ v字仇杀队电影经典台词语录中英文对白大全
《V字仇杀队》电影经典台词语录中英文对白大全:
“我们被教导要记住思想,而不是人”
“Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici”
“好人胜利,坏人失败”
“那是我们最后一寸领地”
“一个我永不会忘记的男人”
“人们往往用至诚的外表和虔敬的行为,掩饰一颗魔鬼般的心”
“代苦难命运的受害者和加害者演出”
“因为尽管沉默代替了谈话,言语却总是能保持它的力量”
“只要是男子汉做的事,我都敢做,没有人比我有更大的胆量”
“艺术家用谎言道出真相,政客用谎言掩盖真相”
“人民不应该害怕政府,政府应该害怕人民”
“这样一个美好的夜晚,请允许我建议用更平常的语言介绍一位戏剧性的角色”
“你真是这么想的,还是他们希望你这么想?”
“我当时别无选择!”
这些台词不仅深刻反映了电影的主题,也展现了角色的内心世界和电影的哲学思考。
④ 电影《自由作家》中英文台词
我一点也不怕死 但现在 我希望在爱里,继续活下去 活得比爱还久 我相信这个世界上一定会有一个爱你的人 他会穿越这个世间汹涌的人群,一一地走过他们 怀着一颗用力跳动的心脏 捧着满腔的热和沉甸甸的爱 走向你 抓紧你 他一定会找到你的 你要等 I didn't used to fear death.But now,I hope to keep living, through love.Live longer than love.I believe there must be someone you love in this world.This person will walk through and over the
crowds of people.And will have a strongly beating heart,Filled with passion and love.Walking toward you.and grab you tightly.This person will find you .Be patient.
⑤ 《花木兰》中英文对照台词是什么
电影《花木兰》台词中英对照
1. There are plenty of young men to fight for China!
2. 很多年轻人都在为国家奋战!
3. It is an honor to protect my country and my family.
4. 保护我的国家和家人是我的荣幸。
5. So you'll die for honor.
6. 所以你将为荣誉而死。
7. I will die doing what's right!
8. 我将为那些正确的事情拼命!
9. The greatest gift and honor is having you for a daughter.
10. 花家最大的荣耀,就是有你这个好女儿。
11. The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.—Emperor of China.
12. 逆境中绽放的花朵,才是最珍贵、最美丽的。
13. The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.—Emperor of China
14. 逆境中绽放的花朵,才是最珍贵、最美丽的。——玉皇大帝
15. To please your future in-laws,you must demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.
16. 要取悦你未来的公婆,你一定要表现陵漏出谨慎、庄严、优雅,不但要心存恭敬。
17. You may look like a bride,but you will never bring your family honor!
18. 你也许看起来像个新娘,可是你永远也不会为你们家的人争光。
19. Mulan:You shouldn't have to go!
20. 花木兰:你不该走!
21. Mulan:There are plenty of young men to fight for China!
22. 花木兰:很多年轻人都在为国家奋战!
23. Fa Zhou:It is an honor to protect my country and my family.
24. 花弧:保护我的国家和家人是我的荣幸。
25. Mulan:So you'll die for honor.
26. 花木兰:所以你将为荣誉而死。
27. Fa Zhou:I will die doing what's right!
28. 花弧:我将为那些正确的事情拼命!
29. Mulan:But if you...
30. 花木兰:但是你……
31. Fa Zhou:I know my place!It is time you learned yours.
32. 花弧:我知道我将去往何方,现在轮到你问问自己了。
迪士尼动画版《花木兰》经典台词
1.The flower that blooms in adversity isthe most rare and beautiful of all.
逆境中绽放的花朵,才是最珍贵、最美丽的。
2.To please your future in-laws,youmust demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.
要取悦你未来的公婆,你一定要表现出谨慎、庄严、优雅,不但要心存恭敬。
3.You may look like a bride,butyou will never bring your family honor!
你也许看起来像个新娘,可是你永远也不会为你们家的人争光。兆和
4.There are plenty of young men tofight for China!
很多年轻人都在为国家奋战!
5.It is an honor to protect mycountry and my family.
能够保家卫国族汪盯,是我的荣耀。
6.I will die doing what's right!
我将为那些正确的事情拼命!
7.I know my place!Itis time you learned yours.
我自有分寸,你也是时候管管你自己了。
8.I will serve the emperor in my father's place.
我替父亲为国出征。
9.Ancestors, hear our prayer. Watch over Mulan.
列祖列宗,求求你们,保佑木兰。
⑥ 电影《血染淑女》中英文台词
停止搏斗。
Stop the fight.
我就要赢了,你这时候让我们停下。
I was about to win and you stopped the fight?
经过一整天不相上下
的打斗,结局是平局。
After an even fight all day long, the decision is a draw.
奖金将由双方平分。
The prize will be shared by both parties.
我不会分,特别是跟她。
I will not share anything.Not with her!
既然你不肯平分奖金。
Since you refuse to share the prize.
你可以指派并训练一名选手。
you may nominate and train a contestant.
下一场比赛就由这名选手代表你参战。、
Someone to fight on your behalf in the next tournament.
行。
Fine.
很好。
very well.
那就这么决定了。
So.It is decided.
你觉得输赢已是定局了 是不是?大兄弟。
You think it's a sure thing,don't you, big boy?
闭嘴,贱人,你给我下去。
Shut up,bitch,You're going down.
(未完)
这部电影叫什么名字呢?
《血染淑女》是由导演克里斯·纳汉执导的一部电影,影片将于2015-11-15上映。
中文名
血染淑女
外文名
Lady Bloodfight
制片地区
美国
胖乎乎而且相貌讨喜的算命先生鸭志田贤(冢地武雅 饰)离群索居的,独自蜷缩都市一隅,虽然身份奇特,但是性格使然,令他的算命铺门可罗雀,生意寂寥。虽有占卜师好友加琳莎(滨田玛丽 饰)出谋划策,可惜收效甚微。直到某天,鸭志田的命运发生转变。一只通体漆黑的小猫盲打误撞来到鸭志田的家中,并在此诞下两个幼小的生命。善良的鸭志田无法对小家伙们坐视不理,可是连自己的生计都搞不定的他如何照料这两只小猫呢?万般无奈,他只得摸索着前进,而在这一过程中,他那霉到底的人生也悄悄发生了转变……
珍。琼斯是什么电影里的人物
《血染淑女》。
《血染淑女》是由导演克里斯·纳汉执导,Amy Johnston、Jenny Wu 、吴嘉星Kathy Wu等主演的剧情动作电影。
影片讲述了舒训练简参加地下武术锦标赛的故事。
该片于2015年11月15日上映 。
(6)中文电影中英文台词扩展阅读
剧情简介
珍-琼斯是一个美丽而陷入困境的美国女孩,
在她成功地抵挡住了三个试图抢劫她的暴徒的时候,吸引了舒的注意。舒是地下拳赛冠军,她是在街道拳赛中有最强战斗能力的女人。
舒决定训练简参加地下武术锦标赛,被称为“对打”。经过数月的严格准备,简准备面对世界上最致命的女战士,其中包括舒的克星,少林大师魏。其他邪恶的力量也在伺机而动,珍-琼斯在旅途中通过坚韧不拔的战斗被评为世界上最好的女战士。
⑦ 《怦然心动》经典台词,中英文对照!
在《怦然心动》中,电影里的经典台词揭示了许多深刻的人生哲理。例如,一句“我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人”,英文版表达了The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view,让人感受到追求中的惊喜和欣赏。
“梦想与现实的冲突,总得一个人来承受”,中文与英文对照为Because of that, one of them will always be unhappy,揭示了生活中不可避免的矛盾与选择。
“这 种 女 孩 是 可 遇 不 可 求 的 ”,英文版本是Well, a girl like that doesn’t live next door to everyone,强调了理想伴侣的难得和珍贵。
“有 时 候 ,起 初 的 隐 忍 可 以 避 免 一 路 的 疼 痛 ”,表明了忍耐的重要性:Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road。
关于爱情与努力的关系,“我们会喜欢谁,喜欢的人会不会喜欢自己,这是努力就可以改变的吗?”则是Who we will like, and whether the people we like us, can we change it with hard work的探讨。
“感谢上天让我遇见你”,I blessed a day I found you,表达了对美好际遇的感激。
主人公的生活态度也值得一提,“我从来没有因为住在哪里而自卑,也没有太多地想过贫穷”,I never been embarrassed by where I have lived before. I also never really thought about money,体现了内心的平和与满足。
电影中的画面也富有哲理,“一幅画不是众多物件简单拼凑而成的”,A painting is more than the sum of its parts,象征着整体大于部分的智慧。
最后,一句“有些人沦为平庸浅薄,有人金玉其外,而败絮其中”,Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in while you find someone who’s iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare,描绘了人生中遇见那个独特彩虹般的瞬间。