导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 英文原版动画电影台词

英文原版动画电影台词

发布时间:2025-07-31 14:23:12

『壹』 欧美动画电影经典台词中英对照

导语:下面是我收集整理的欧美动画电影经典台词,看到这些熟悉的句子,是否勾起了你的童年回忆呢?

欧美动画电影经典台词:

狮子王:

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。

3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的`,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

怪物史莱克:

Shrek: Quick tell a lie!

史莱克:快点撒一个谎!

Pinocchio: What should I say?

皮诺曹:我该说什么?

Donkey: Say something crazy... like “I'm wearing ladies' underwear!”.

驴子:说一些疯狂的事情...像"我正穿着女人的内裤"。

Pinocchio: Um, ok. I'm wearing ladies' underwear.

皮诺曹:嗯,好。我正穿着女人的内裤。

Pinocchio: [silence]

皮诺曹:(沉默)

Shrek: Are you?

史莱克:你正穿着(女人的内裤)吗?

Pinocchio: I most certainly am not.

皮诺曹:我非常肯定没有穿着(女人的内裤)。

Pinocchio: [nose extends] .

皮诺曹:(鼻子变长)

Donkey: It looks like you most certainly am are.

驴子:这看起来就像你非常肯定穿着在。

Pinocchio: I am not.

皮诺曹:我没有。

Pinocchio: [nose extends]

皮诺曹:(鼻子变长)

Gingerbread Man: IT'S A THONG!

姜饼人:它是一个皮带!

Gingy:Oww! They’re briefs.

姜饼人:噢!它们是短裤!

Pinocchio:Are not.

皮诺曹:不是!

GIngy:Are too!

姜饼人:是的!

Pinocchio:Are not.

皮诺曹:不是.

Gingy:Are too!

姜饼人:是的!

功夫熊猫:

1.世间无巧合

There are no accidents.

2.欲避之,反促之。

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it

3.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了.

Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士绝不放弃

4.退出,不退出。做面条,不做面条。

Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.

5.俗语说,既往者之不鉴,来着尤可追!那就是为什么今天是present(现在/礼物)

There is a saying,

Yesterday is history

Tomorrow is a mystery

But today is a gift

That is why it’s called the present (the gift)

6.乌龟:是的,看着这棵树,

我不能让树为我开花,

也不能让它提前结果

Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(师傅)

I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,

nor make it bear food before it’s time .

师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制

我可以控制果实何时坠落

我还可以控制在何处播种

那可不是幻觉 大师

but there are things we can control

I can control when the fruit will fall

... And I can control

What time to seed

That is not illusion , Master

乌龟:是啊 不过无论你做了什么

那个种子还是会长成桃树

你可能想要苹果 或桔子

可你只能得到桃子

那个种子还是会长成桃树

Yes, but no matter what you do,

That seed will grow to be a peach tree

You may wish for an Apple or an orange

But you will get a peach

师傅:可桃子不能打败太郎

But peache can not defeate Tai Long

乌龟:也许它可以的 ,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。

『贰』 狮子王(英文版)经典台词

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。

3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。

(2)英文原版动画电影台词扩展阅读

①《狮子王》(The Lion King)是迪士尼出品的一部歌舞冒险动画电影,由罗杰·艾勒斯、罗伯·明可夫联袂执导,马修·布罗德里克、詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯、杰瑞米·艾恩斯等主演配音,影片于1994年6月24日在美国全面公映。

『叁』 请给我一些英文原版动画电影里的经典台词,10句以上,在8月20日之前,答得好的有加分

我只有几条《僵尸新娘》里的
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
蜡烛灼烧我不觉痛楚。
If you cut me with a knife It's still the same
利刃割过也依然如故。
And I know her heart is beating
听着她的心跳好像音符。
And I know that I am dead
而我的心儿早已“入土”
Yet the pain here that I feel
可如今它如此地痛苦。
Try and tell me it's not real
谁来告诉我这不过是虚无。
And it seems that I still have A tear to shed
为何我的眼泪还是流个不住。

With this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.
用这只手,我将为你驱走悲痛;你的酒杯将永不干涸,因为我将是你生命中的美酒;用这蜡烛,我将在黑暗中照亮你的路途;用这戒指,我要你成为我的妻子。

『肆』 求迪士尼动画片《白雪公主和七个小矮人》的英文版台词

W-白雪公主 Q-皇后 M-魔镜 H-猎人P-白马王子 D-小矮人 音乐起,旁白

A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn’t love the new queen, because she was cruel. One day, In the king’s palace: ----白雪出场

S.w: My name is Snow white , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother ? Where is my mother ?

音乐起,皇后、魔镜出场

Q: I am a queen , I’m very beautiful , Where is Mirror ? Mirror , Mirror on the wall , who’s the most beautiful ?

M: Snow white is much more beautiful than you !

Q: Hunter, go kill Snow white .

猎 人 出 场

H: Yes, my queen

音乐起,猎人追赶白雪,公主惊慌出逃

S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please !

白雪顺利脱逃后

S.w: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house , I will eat a little and lie down.

音乐起,7个小矮人出场,

D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food----

2\Somebody drank my water----

3\Someone is sleeping now----

4\What a beautiful girl!----

小矮人睡觉----音乐起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----对话

5\How do you do?

S.w: How do you do? My name is Snow white … Nice to meet you!

D:(齐说)Nice to meet you ,too----

6\ welcome to our house!----

7\Would you like to live here?

S.W: My pleasure, thank you very much!

D: Let’s go out for our work, bye-bye, Snow white.

皇后、魔镜出场

Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall , who’s the most beautiful?

M: Snow white is much more beautiful than you!

Q: What ? Snow white is not dead ? Hahaha, I got a good idea!

音乐起,皇后扮演老太太出场,对话

Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple,

S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma!

Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite?

S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma!

白雪公主咬一口后倒地

Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha…

小矮人出场、围着公主哭

Snow white wake up, wake up…

音乐起,小矮人引着王子出场

P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen!

王子唤醒公主,公主醒了

P:Wake up ! Wake up , my queen !

S.w: Thank you for your help !

P: My pleasure !

音乐起,小矮人、公主、王子跳起欢快的舞

『伍』 麻烦大家帮我看下这个是狮子王几的动画电影的片段要英文原版的台词。配音用

狮子王1
Get out! Get out! Get out of here!
走开…走开

I love this! Bowling for buzzards.
快走开

我喜欢赶走秃鹰

Gets 'em every time.
每次都成功

Uh-oh. Hey,Timon,you better come look.
丁满,你最好过来看看

I think it's still alive.
我看他好像还活着

All righty,what have we got here?
哎哟!这什么东西呀?

Jeez,it's a lion!
天啊!是只狮子

Run,Pumbaa,move it!
彭彭,快跑

Hey,Timon,it's just a little lion.
丁满,他只是只小狮子

Look at him. He's so cute and all alone.
你看他那么可爱

- Can we keep him?
而且是一个人 我们能留下他吗?

- Pumbaa,are you nuts?
彭彭,你疯了吗?

You're talking about a lion.
躺在这儿的是只狮子

Lions eat guys like us. - But he's so little.
狮子就是专门吃我们的

- He's going to get bigger.
但是他还那么小

他以后会长大的

Maybe he'll be on our side.
也许他会变得跟我们一国

Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Maybe he'll...
这是我听过最蠢的话了

maye be
或许他会…

Hey,I got it.
咦…我有点子了

What if he's on our side?
如果他跟我们一国

You know,having a lion around might not be such a bad idea.
有只狮子在身边或许蛮不错的

So,we're keeping him?
那我们就留下他罗

Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit?
当然,这里是谁做主啊?

My point exactly.
我认为他应该留下

Jeez,I'm fried.
哎哟!天啊!我热死了

Let's get out of here and find some shade.
我们快离开这儿 找个阴凉的地方

- You OK,kid? - I guess so.
你还好吧?孩子

- You nearly died.
我想是吧

你差点就死了

- I saved you.
我救了你

Well,Pumbaa helped... a little.
彭彭也帮了…一滴滴忙

Thanks for your help.
谢谢你们帮忙

- Hey,where you going?
你要去哪里?

- Nowhere.
不知道

Gee,he looks blue.
他看起来很BLUE

I'd say brownish gold.
我倒觉得是金黄色

No,no,no. I mean he's depressed.
不,我是说…沮丧

Kid,what's eating you?
孩子你在烦什么?

Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain.
烦?狮子可是万兽之王

The food chain.
烦个屁呀!

So,where you from?
那你从哪儿来的?

Who cares? I can't go back.
谁在乎?我又不能回去

Ah,you're an outcast.
你是被扫地出门的

- That's great. So are we.
好极了!我们也是

- What'd you do,kid?
你做了什么事?

Something terrible,but I don't want to talk about it.
很可怕的事 但是我不想跟你们说

Good. We don't want to hear about it.
很好,我们也不想听

Come on,Timon. Anything we can do?
拜托,丁满 我们能帮忙吗?

Not unless you can change the past.
除非你们能够改变历史

Kid,in times like this,my buddy Timon here says...
孩子你要知道在这个时候 我这位伙伴丁满说

you got to put your behind in your past.
你必须把你的背后抛到过去

- No,no,no.
不…

Amateur. - I mean...
我是说… 笨蛋

Lie down before you hurt yourself.
能不能闭上你的乌鸦嘴呀

It's,you got to put your past behind you.
是…你必须把过去抛到脑后

Look,kid,bad things happen...
孩子 你常会碰到一些倒霉的事

and you can't do anything about it,right?
而你却拿它没办法,对吧?

- Right. - Wrong!
对 错

When the world turns its back on you...
当这个世界遗弃你的时候

you turn your back on the world.
你就去遗弃这个世界

Well,that's not what I was taught.
我以前学的不是这样

Then maybe you need a new lesson.
那么你或许应该学点新知识

Repeat after me.
跟着我一起念

- Hakuna matata. - What?
HAKUNAMATATA

Hakuna matata
什么?

HAKUNAMATATA

It means "no worries."
就别担心

『陆』 一两分钟的简单电影独白(英文)

The Wizard of Oz 绿野仙踪
桃乐丝回到家后跟她的阿姨的独白,不过是很老很老的片子了。 所以比较。。。老旧。。。不过最后一句很经典There's no place like home!
Dorothy: But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all. And... Oh Auntie Em! There's no place like home!
The Princess Diaries 公主日记
结尾时她的记者发表会。。。OMG!
Mia: Hi, um... hello. I'm Mia. Um, it's stopped raining! I'm really no good at speech-making. Normally I get so nervous that I faint or run away, or sometimes I even get sick. But you really didn't need to know that... But I'm not so afraid anymore. See, my father helped me. Earlier this evening had every intention of giving up my claim to the throne. And my mother 0helped me, by telling me it was ok, and by supporting me like she has for my entire life. But then I wondered how I'd feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. Would I feel relieved, or would I feel sad? And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word 'I.' And probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's like seven billion other people out there on the planet, and... sorry, I'm going too fast. But then I thought, if I cared about the other seven billion out there, instead of just me, that's probably a much better use of my time.
See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. So this morning when I woke up, I was Mia Thermopolis. But now I choose to be forevermore, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Princess of Genovia.
Stepmom《继母》
很经典的台词,是朱丽亚。罗伯茨演的,很喜欢,不过片子并不出名。
Isabel: I never wanted to be a mom. Well, sharing it with you is one thing, but caring alone the rest of my life, always being compared to you. You're perfect. They worship you. I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder everyday, for twenty years, knowing that someone would have done it right, done it better, the way that I can't. You're mother-earth incarnate, you ride with Anna, you know every story, every wound, every memory Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you. Every single moment. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her Fitting her veil, fluffing her dress. Telling her, no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is that (pause) she'll be thinking "I wish my mom was here".

阅读全文

与英文原版动画电影台词相关的资料

热点内容
使徒行者粤语电影版bt 浏览:73
有一部惊什么的科幻电影 浏览:151
2021上映电影大全名单3月 浏览:861
有一部中国电影主角叫杨东 浏览:273
法国调音师电影 浏览:635
斗鱼直播周星驰电影 浏览:570
等风来电影中的纯音乐 浏览:649
香港有盗版电影网站吗 浏览:475
全国少儿励志微电影演员 浏览:948
完整版电影大全国语版爱奇艺观看 浏览:40
香港演员白小曼出演电影 浏览:137
电影网站恐怖电影 浏览:494
电影叱咤风云完整版免费 浏览:839
香港动作爱情电影在线观看 浏览:498
硫磺岛电影叫什么 浏览:571
孔雀王朝电影完整播放 浏览:643
老炮儿电影完整版 浏览:301
电影院拍视频犯什么法 浏览:644
不读书能干什么的电影 浏览:954
因演员未能上映的好电影 浏览:94