《肖申克的救赎》中的十句经典台词如下:
1. "Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。——《肖申克的救赎》这句话深刻表达了希望的力量,即使在困境中,希望也能照亮前行的道路。
2. "Get busy living or get busy dying."
要么忙于生存,要么忙于死亡。——《肖申克的救赎》这句话简洁而有力,鼓励人们积极面对生活,不要放弃希望。
3. "Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free."
恐惧让你沦为囚犯,希望让你重获自由。——《肖申克的救赎》这句话对比了恐惧与希望的不同作用,强调了希望对于个人自由的重要性。
4. "These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized."
这些高墙还真是有点意思。一开始你恨它,然后你对它就习惯了。等时间够长,你就开始依赖,这就是体制化。——《肖申克的救赎》这句话揭示了人在长期监禁中可能产生的心理变化,引人深思。
5. "I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope."
我希望看见我的朋友,握着他的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同我梦中的一样蓝。我希望。——《肖申克的救赎》这是主角对未来生活的美好憧憬,充满了希望和期待。
6. "Remember, Red, hope is good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies!"
记住,瑞德,希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝!——《肖申克的救赎》这句话再次强调了希望的力量和美好。
7. "That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you."
这就是音乐的美丽。他们无法把这种美丽从你那里夺去。——《肖申克的救赎》这句话表达了音乐作为一种精神寄托的重要性,它能超越物质世界的束缚。
8. "I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope."
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同我梦中的一样蓝。我希望。——《肖申克的救赎》这段台词描绘了主角重获自由后的激动心情和对未来的无限憧憬。
9. "These walls are funny. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, you get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized."
这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就叫体制化。——《肖申克的救赎》这句话从另一个角度解读了体制化的概念,即人对环境的适应和依赖。
10. "I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice."
我得经常同自己说,有些鸟儿是关不住的。他们的羽毛太鲜亮了。当它们飞走的时候,你心底里知道把他们关起来是一种罪恶,你会因此而振奋。——《肖申克的救赎》这句话以鸟为喻,表达了自由对于个人成长和幸福的重要性。同时,也暗示了对于那些追求自由的人来说,束缚他们的任何力量都是不合理的。
B. 跪求:一部英语电影的十句英语对白
你好。我叫福尔斯,福尔斯·甘
Hello. My name's Forrest Forrest Gump.
要吃巧克力吗?
Do you want a chocolate?
我能吃掉上百万块巧克力
I could eat about a million and a half of these.
我妈妈常说
My mama always said
人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力
Life was like a box of chocolates.
你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种
You never know what you're going to get.
那双鞋子一定很舒适
Those must be comfortable shoes.
穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天
I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that
脚都不会痛
and not feel a thing.
我希望能有一双这样的鞋子
I wish I had shoes like that.
其实我的脚很痛
My feet hurt.
妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情
Mama always said there's an awful lot
只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道
you can tell about a person by their shoes.
他会往哪里走
Where they're going
他住在哪里
where they've been.
我穿过很多双鞋子
I've worn lots of shoes.
如果我仔细想的话
I bet if I think about it real hard
我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样
I could remember my first pair of shoes.
妈妈说它会带我到任何地方
Mama said they'd take me anywhere.
她说它是双魔鞋
She said they was my magic shoes.
好的,福尔斯,张开双眼
All rightForrestOpen your eyes now.
你走几步看看
Let's take a little walk around.
感觉如何?
How do those feel?
他的双腿很强壮,甘太太
His legs are strongMrs. Gump
是我见过最强壮的
as strong as I've ever seen.
但是他的背象政客一样弯
But his back's as crooked as a politician.
但我们会让他再直起来,对吧?
But we're going to straighten him right uparen't weForrest?
福尔斯!
Forrest!
C. 一部英文版电影的十句台词。
1.世间无巧合
There are no accidents.
2.欲避之,反促之。
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
3.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了.
Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士绝不放弃
4.退出,不退出。做面条,不做面条。
Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.
5.俗语说,既往者之不鉴,来着尤可追!那就是为什么今天是present(现在/礼物)
There is a saying,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That is why it’s called the present (the gift)
6.乌龟:是的,看着这棵树,
我不能让树为我开花,
也不能让它提前结果
Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(师傅)
I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,
nor make it bear food before it’s time .
师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制
我可以控制果实何时坠落
我还可以控制在何处播种
那可不是幻觉 大师
but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
That is not illusion , Master
乌龟:是啊 不过无论你做了什么
那个种子还是会长成桃树
你可能想要苹果 或桔子
可你只能得到桃子
那个种子还是会长成桃树
Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree
You may wish for an Apple or an orange
But you will get a peach
师傅:可桃子不能打败太郎
But peache can not defeate Tai Long
乌龟:也许它可以的 ,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。
Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nuture it , to believe in it .
7. 阿宝,天不遂人愿,
况且这本不是天意,
阿宝,忘了其它的事情,
你的使命一直都在向你召唤。
我们是面条家族,
血管中流着这样的血。
I'm sorry things didn’t work out …
It’s just what it’s meant to be
Paul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits.
We are Noodle folk
Broth runs deep through our veins
8.你不能走,真的武士决不会退却you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.
9.师傅:那你为什么不退出呢?
你知道我一直想把你赶走,
可你还是留下来了。
Why didn’t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you
but you stayed
阿宝:是啊,我留下来了。
我留下来是因为每次你往我头上丢砖头,
或说我难闻,这很伤我的心。
可最伤我心的是,我每天努力练习,却还是这个我。
我留下来,因为我以为,
如果还有人能改变我,
能让我焕然一新,
那就是你--
中国最伟大的功夫师父!
Yes ,I stayed .
I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head
or said I smelled ,it hurts.
But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me .
I stayed ,because I thought ..
If anyone could change me ,
could make me not me ,
it was you
the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!
10,Enough talk~ let's fight!少废话,决斗吧
11、There'e no charge for awesomeness or to attractiveness !!
牛人不收费,迷死人不偿命~
12.我私家汤的绝密食材,就是…什么都没有。
认为它特别,它就特别了。
The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing.
To make something special ,you just have to believe it’s special.
D. 一部英文电影的十句经典台词有哪些
1、I guess when you're young, you just believe there'll be many people with whom you'll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times.
翻译:年轻的时候你以为会和许多人心灵相通,但是后来你发现,这样的事情一辈子只会发生那么几次。
2、I want you to know, that I will always be here for you, you can come to me about anything.
翻译:我要你知道,我会一直在你身边,你有任何事都可以来找我.
3、I have crossed oceans of time to find you.
翻译:我跨越浩瀚的时间海洋来寻找你。
4、Time has passed, and I have loved many women. And as they've held me close, and asked if I will remember them. I've said,“Yes, I will remember you.”But the only one I've never forgotten, is the one who never asked.
翻译:岁月匆匆,我爱上过很多女人。当她们紧紧拥抱我时,问我是否会记得她们。我会说“是的,我会记得你。”但唯一我从来没有忘记的,是一个从来没有问过我的人。
5、If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.
翻译:如果你不出去走走,你就会以为眼前的就是全世界。
E. 求一部英文励志电影十句经典台词、注明哪部电影和中文、好心人帮忙回答下哦、谢谢、
“阿甘正传“
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至专)
4.Never in my life would I erase from my mind the 60 seconds right before 3 P.M. of April 16th, 1960, the transient period that you were with me.
一九六零年四月十六号下午三点之前的一分钟你和我在一起,因为你我会记住这一分钟。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8.It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
11..Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)
12..I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情)
13.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
F. 一部英语电影里面的十句话
美国故事片《阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
5. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
6. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
7. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
8. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
9. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
10. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
G. 英语电影简单对白 要求在十句以内 一定要简单 谢谢了,希望尽快啊!!!!
泰坦尼克号。。。。杰克和露丝在船头的那句话
H. 同一部原声英文电影的经典对白,中英文都要有,五到十句。
邓布利多:哈利,人不能活在梦里,不要依赖梦想而忘记生活。
Dumbledore: It does not to do dwell on dreams, and forget to live.
罗恩:哈利,你必须继续前进,我觉得应该去的人,不是我,不是赫敏,而是你。
Ron: Harry, it's you that has to go on, I know it. Not me, not Hermione. You!
伏地魔:世上并没有绝对的善与恶,差别只在于强者和无法分清事实的弱者。
Voldemort: There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.
.邓布利多:要挺身而出对抗敌人的确需要很大的勇气,但要挺身而出反抗朋友却需要更大的勇气。
Dumbledore: It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.
(《哈利波特与魔法石》)
一、“他绝不会走,只要留下来的那些人还忠于他!”(He'll never be gone! Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him!)
(人物:哈利,选自《哈利-波特与密室》)
二、“我们希望我们的波特先生总是能够扭转乾坤”“放心吧,我会的!”(Mr.Potter will always be around to save the dead.——Don’t worry, I will be.)
(人物:卢修斯-马尔福、哈利,选自《哈利-波特与密室》)
三、 “比这更重要的是--友谊和勇气。”(There are more important things, friendship and bravery.)
(人物:赫敏,选自《哈利-波特与魔法石》)
四、“多比没有主人!多比是自由的小精灵!多比是来救哈利-波特和他的朋友们!”(Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter, and his friends!)
(人物:多比,选自《哈利-波特与死亡圣器(上)》)
五、“爱我们的人是永远不会离开我们的。”(The ones that love us never really leave us.)
(人物:小天狼星,选自《哈利-波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒》)
六、“想要杀哈利,得先把我们也杀掉!”(If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us, too!)
(人物:赫敏,选自《哈利-波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒》)
1. 斯内普:你这个令人失望多愁善感的小子,只会苦涩的抱怨生活如何的不公平。你可能没有注意到,生活本来就是不公平的。
Severus Snape: Sentimental children forever whining about how bitterly unfair your lives have been. Well,it may have escaped you notice, but life isn't fair.
2 . 哈利:你才是懦弱的人,你不懂得爱,也不懂得友情,我可怜你。
Harry Potter: You're the weak one. And you'll never know love,or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.
3. 卢娜:再说,我妈妈以前经常说,失去的东西总会找到方法回来的。
Luna Lovegood: Anyway, my mum always said things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.
(《哈利波特与凤凰社》)