⑴ 《哈利波特与魔法石》的电影台词,中英文对照的
Harry:You? No it can’t be; Snape he was he was the one---
哈利:你?不!怎么会?应该是斯内普!
Quirrell:Yes he does seem the type doesn’t he? Next to him who would suspect p-p-poor st-st-stuttering Professor Quirrell?
奇洛:对,没错!他的形象就是那样,有他在身边还有谁会怀疑可,可怜的,奇洛教授。
Harry:But that day, ring the Quidditch match, Snape tried to kill me.
哈利:可是那天,魁地奇比赛那天,斯内普他想要杀我!
Quirrell:Oh no dear boy, I tried to kill you! And trust me if Snape’s cloak hadn’t caught on fire and broken my eye contact I would have succeeded. Even with Snape muttering his little counter-curse.
奇洛:不!波特,是我想要杀你!相信我,要不是斯内普的斗篷着火打断我的视线,我早就成功了!就算石内卜念了反魔咒也没有用。
Harry:Snape was trying to save me?
哈利:斯内普他还救了我?
Quirrell:I knew you were a danger to me right from the off. Especially after Halloween.
奇洛:我早就知道你一定会来妨碍我,尤其是万圣节之后。
Harry:Then then you let the troll in!
哈利:那山怪是你放进来的!
Quirrell:Very good Potter yes. Snape unfortunately wasn’t fooled, when every one else was running about the ngeon Snape went to the third floor to head me of. He of course never trusted me again. He rarely left me alone. But he doesn’t understand, I’m never alone. Never. Now does this mirror do? I see what I desire. I see myself holding the Stone. But how do I get it?
奇洛:说得好,波特。没错,很不幸真被斯内普给发现了。当所有人都跑地牢去的时候,他却跑到三楼来堵我!当然啦,从此他再也不相信我了,他再也不放心让我独处,可是他不知道,我不是一个人,就是,好了。这面镜子到底是做什么用的?我看到我想要的东西,我看到我拿着石头,要怎样才能拿过来?
Quirrell:Come here Potter! Now! Tell me what do you see? What is it what do you see?
奇洛:过来!波特。快!告诉我,你看到了什么?你到底看到了什么?
Harry:I’m shaking hands with Dumbledore. I’ve won the House Cup.
哈利:我在和邓不利多握手,我赢得学院杯!
Voldemort:He lies.
伏地魔:他说谎。
Quirrell:Tell the truth! What do you see?
奇洛:说实话!你看到什么?
Voldemort:Let me speak to him.
伏地魔:让我跟他说。
Quirrell:Master you are not strong enough.
奇洛:主人,你还很虚弱。
Voldemort:have strength enough for this. Harry Potter, we meet again.
伏地魔:我还有力气跟他说话。哈利•波特,们又见面了。
Harry:Voldemort?
哈利:伏地魔?
Voldemort:Yes, you see what I have become? See what I must do to survive? Live off another. A mere parasite. Unicorn blood can sustain me but it cannot give me a body of my own. But there is something that can. Something that conveniently enough lies in your pocket. Stop him! Don’t be a fool! Why suffer a horrific eath when you can join with me and live?
伏地魔:没错!你看到我现在的样子,看到我为了生存做了些什么?依附别人维生就像个寄生虫,独角兽的血能维持我的生命,却不能帮我重建身体,但是有个东西可以。那小东西够神奇,就在你的口袋里!抓住他!不要再傻了,你可以加入我,好好活下去,别自寻死路!
Harry:Never!
哈利:别想!
Voldemort:Bravery, your parents had it too. Tell me Harry would you like to see your mother and father again? Together we can bring them back. All I ask is for something in return. That’s it Harry. There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it. Together we'll do extraordinary things. Just give me the Stone!
伏地魔:非常勇敢,你的父母也是。告诉我,哈利,你想不想再看到你的爸爸跟妈妈,我们可以一起带他们回来,你只需要做点事来回报我!没错!哈利,世上没有好与坏,只有掌权者以及无能的弱者。我们可以成就了不起的大事,只要先把石头给我!
Harry:You liar!
哈利:你说谎!
Voldemort: Kill him!
伏地魔:杀了他!
Quirrell: What is this magic?
奇洛:这是什么魔法啊!
Voldemort: Fool get the Stone!
伏地魔:快去,快去拿石头!
就到这里,之后再有台词就是在校医院和邓布利多的对话啦~
⑵ 求《哈利波特》的四个剧本(台词),英文的。
http://post..com/f?kz=11779257
⑶ 跪求哈利波特1-7部的电影剧本 ,中英文都要的。谢谢。
只有小说英文和中文版本 希望能帮到你
⑷ 哈利波特中英文剧本
希望您能尽早找到满意答案....如果要看电影的话可以到这里喔
www.leikong.com
⑸ 求哈利波特全套电影剧本 (英文的,剧本)
http://reading.rrenglish.com/masterpiece/harrpotter/
都在这里
哈利波特(英文版)有声读物
http://board.verycd.com/t295905.html
《哈利波特》的剧本(台词
http://post..com/f?kz=11779257
《哈利-波特与密室》
http://www.up2pda.com/html/9_1/680_1/20060612/103,14926,0.html
哈利·波特中英文专辑
http://www.blog.e.cn/user2/26250/archives/2005/292766.shtml
⑹ 谁有哈利波特1—4电影全部英文台词
哈利波特1—4英文台词:
http://e-card.51.net/movie.scripts/Harry.Potter/Harry-Potter-and-the-Sorcerers-Stone.htm
http://e-card.51.net/movie.scripts/Harry.Potter/Harry-Potter-and-the-Chamber-of-Secrets.htm
http://e-card.51.net/movie.scripts/Harry.Potter/Harry-Potter-and-the-Prisoner-of-Azkaban.htm
http://e-card.51.net/movie.scripts/Harry.Potter/Harry-Potter-and-the-Goblet-of-Fire.htm
⑺ 请问有没有哈利波特1--7的电影中英文对照剧本
没有,你可以看简介。
⑻ 要哈利波特6部电影的英语剧本~~~
直接看英文字幕吧那就
http://shooter.cn/xml/sub/92/92715.xml
http://shooter.cn/xml/sub/119/119336.xml
下载了以后用记事本打开
⑼ 求哈利波特7部电影的每一部中英对照台词,每一部5句。
1、《哈利•波特1》
Once it comes,you have to face it bravely
该来的总归会来,一旦它来了,你就必须勇敢地去面对
I'm just dead reading,and a little bit of cleverness
我不过是死读书,再靠一点儿小聪明
There are more important things: friendship and courage
还有更多重要的东西:友谊和勇气
It's like after a long day,you can finally go to bed
死亡实际就像是经过漫长的一天之后,终于可以上床休息了
People like to choose the things that are not good for them
人类偏偏就喜欢选择对他们最没有好处的东西
2、《哈利•波特2》
Now,Harry you must know all about Muggles,tell me,what exactly is the function of a rubber ck
哈利,你一定很懂麻瓜。告诉我,那个橡皮鸭到底是做什么用的。
It's not much,but it's home
不是很大,但总是个家。
Voldmort killed my parents,he was nothing more than a murderer
伏地魔杀了我的父母,他不过是个杀人犯,没什么了不起。
Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself
不敢直呼对方的名字只会加深你的恐惧。
Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes
只有主人送衣服给多比时,多比才能自由。
3、《哈利•波特3》
Innocent blood shall be shed and servant and master shall be reunited once more
无辜的人会流下鲜血,奴仆和主人会再次相逢
I would die,rather than betray my friends
我宁愿死,也不会背叛朋友
I will never forget the first time I walked through those doors,it will be nice to do it again as a free man
我永远不会忘记第一次走进学校的感觉,以自由之身再度走进去感觉一定很好。
A child"s voice however honest and true,is meaningless to those who"ve forgotten how to listen
小孩子所说的话就算是事实,也无足轻重,尤其是对那些不善聆听的人。
He will return tonight He who betrayed his friends whose heart rots with murder
将会在今晚回来。今晚,那个背叛朋友的人、心灵被腐蚀的杀人凶手会平安逃走。
4、《哈利•波特4》
Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it
暂时使疼痛变得更麻木,只会使你最后感觉疼痛时疼得更厉害。
Only when we unite can we be strong. If we split,we will be vulnerable
我们只有团结才会强大,如果分裂,便不堪一击。
Time will not meet your wishes,but will speed up its progress It's a strange thing
时间总是不会满足你的愿望,反而会加快它的前进速度。这真是一件奇怪的事。
Dark and difficult times lie ahead ,soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy
黑暗和困难笼罩着前行的道路,很快我们就要在正确的和轻松的进行选择。
If you want to know what a man's like,take a good look at how he treats his inferiors,not his equals
如果你想了解一个人的为人,就要留意他是如何对待他的下级的,而不能光看他如何对待与他地位相等的人。
5、《哈利•波特5》
There is no denying the signs that the mysterious man has come back
种种迹象表明,神秘人已经回来了,这是无法否认的
I've been teaching here for 16 years. Hogwarts is my home. You can't do that
我在这里教了16年,霍格沃茨就是我的家,你不能这么做
If you want everyone to know it,the best way is to ban it
如果想要每个人都知道它,最好的办法就是禁止它
What you fear is fear itself
你所恐惧的是恐惧本身
Just because you have only one teaspoon of feelings doesn't mean everyone is like this
你自己只有一茶勺的感情,并不代表人人都是这样
6、《哈利•波特6》
You should be honored Cissy,as should Draco
你应该感到荣耀,西茜,德拉科也是。
I don't believe you,She wants me looked at。They think I'm different
我不信,她想让我去看病,他们觉得我跟别人不一样。
I was chosen for this,out of all others,me
在这么多人当中,他只选了我,我。
You're blinded by hatred
你是被仇恨蒙蔽了双眼。
Why is it,that whenever anything happens,it's always you three
为什么每次有什么事发生,总是你们三个在场。
7、《哈利•波特7》
It is the quality of one's faith,not the number of believers,that determines one's success
决定一个人是否成功的是其信仰的质量,而不是信徒的数量
Victory depends on the will of the fighters,not the number of followers
胜利,取决于战斗者的意志,而非跟随者的数量
Only stupid people can show their feelings freely
只有愚蠢的人才会自负的随便流露自己的情感
This mirror can't teach us knowledge or tell us the truth
这面镜子不能教给我们知识,也不能告诉我们实情
People spend time in front of him,obsessed with what they see
人们在他面前虚度时日,为他们看到的东西而痴迷
⑽ 谁有哈利波特1~7的电影英语完整台词
上天翼云的资源广场搜就有了