① 求三部经典英文电影每部10句经典英文台词,共30句
《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
《Gone with the wind乱世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今后各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
② 刽子手电影
追捕渣滓洞刽子手29.rmvb
③ 谁知道这部电影的名字
犀照我这有海报你看是不是《犀照》是一部由骄阳电影有限公司制作,林健龙导演,冯德伦、钟欣桐、黄浩然等主演的恐怖影片。是香港骄阳电影公司的第一部作品。另有,同名词语“犀照”和同名小说《犀照》。中文片名犀照英文片名49Days更多外文片名Saichiu影片类型惊悚/剧情/悬疑片长HongKong:93min国家/地区香港对白语言粤语色彩彩色制作成本HKD25,000,000(estimated)制作公司骄阳电影有限公司SundreamMotionPictures[香港]上映日期新加坡Singapore2006年2月16日香港HongKong2006年2月17日[编辑本段]【演职员表】导演林健龙Kin-lunLam演员冯德伦StephenFung.....LauSing饰演刘诚钟欣桐GillianChung.....SiuChin饰演蓝小芊黄一飞YutFeiWong张茜JessZhang.....LauSing'swife(asQianZhang)黄浩然Ho-YinWong.....PangSei饰演彭四张致恒StevenCheung吴天瑜DebbieGoh.....Suzy(asTinyuNg)Lap-yiKau.....LauSing'sdaughter罗莽MengLoLierQiu制作人李凤鸣Feng-MingLi.....procer徐小明SiuMingTsui.....procer策划:张家龙制片经理:何清特别介绍:薛斌摄影指导:高照林执行导演:林健龙美术指导:陈子仲出品人:吴天海徐小明[编辑本段]【剧情简介】上世纪30年代,阔少爷刘诚带着乡间众兄弟到省城开办药坊“仙草堂”。正在生意红火之时,一场大火让药坊变成灰烬,众兄弟一个个被火舌夺去性命。放火的真凶是刘城最信任的助手彭四。彭四为了谋夺刘城祖产,诬陷刘城放火杀人。刘城被当成凶手。刘诚在狱中遇上青年女律师小芊,小芊竭力为刘城洗脱罪名未果,刘诚最终被判死刑,小芊暗示刘城仔细听刽子手说的每一句话。临刑前,刽子手大喝一声:“一走之后莫回头。”绳索竟然断开……刘诚脱逃,回到乡下。乡下祖屋已毁,刘城发现妻子、女儿行为诡异,整天点着犀牛角蜡烛神出鬼没。刘城发誓要向彭四报仇。忙着为刘城翻案的小芊在省城发现案件的知情人一个个惨死,变成腐尸。这时,彭四也追到了乡下,杀死了刘城的妻子。却发现刘城正在用针线把自己的头颅往身体上缝,不由吓得魂飞魄散。[编辑本段]【相关评论】香港恐怖片近年鲜有佳作,《犀照》中的灵幻故事、新偶像阵容、崭新布景等等,还算凑合,但单薄的剧本、简易的制作、平淡的人物、不合理的情节、多条线索的失衡,导致《犀照》难成经典。——新浪网评论冯德伦的表现非常好,刻画到位,特别是对家人关心又无奈的表情,令人难忘;不过最出乎意料外精彩的还是“灵芝”(裘立尔饰)的表演,可以说,整部戏的重心最后都在落在了她的身上,完全超越配角的表现,成为最大亮点。——南方都市报娱乐版在一部以人性为主题的电影中,浓郁的人情味足以让人感动,但导演的功力不足直接影响了大众给予本片的评价。——《当代电影》[编辑本段]【幕后制作】制作阵容《犀照》是香港骄阳电影公司的第一部作品,公司总裁徐小明对此片非常重视,不惜投资2500万元,迅速引起各大媒体注意。