导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 表白台词英文电影

表白台词英文电影

发布时间:2021-07-19 03:09:59

㈠ 求一段英文电影中的告白

美国电影学院评选100句经典英文电影台词(节选)

1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?"
出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930
译文:"假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home."
出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
译文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?"
出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
译文:"你在跟我说话吗?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby."
出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
译文:"给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get."
出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994
译文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
译文:"并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
弹这首,山姆,就弹"时光流逝"。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I’ll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We’ll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:"我是幸运的吗?"快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃
当你说"你好"的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There’s no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
56,A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比"贪婪"更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)

阿甘正传 Forrest Gump
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

狮子王 The Lion King

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。

3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

飘 (乱世佳人) Gone with The Wind

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)

3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)

4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)

5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)

8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)

11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)

12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)

泰坦尼克号 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我们是真*走运极了.(地道的美国骂人)

3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局

8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。

10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.

12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。

加菲猫经典语录
Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。

One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。

Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。

Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.
要用心爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公逮住。

Behind every successful man,there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man,there are two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
每个单身汉都应该结婚。毕竟,人生不能只是寻欢作乐啊。

The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明的人不结婚,结婚的人不再聪明。

Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)。

Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口, 今天就要找好。

Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。(暗中成像)

Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

“Your future depends on your dreams.” So go to sleep.
“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。

There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

“Hard work never killed anybody.“ But why take the risk?
“努力工作从来不会害死谁”,不过我何必去冒这个风险呢?

“Work fascinates me.“ I can look at it for hours!
“工作令我著迷”,我可以迷上好半天。

God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

When two’s company, three’s the result!
两人搭个伴,宝宝是结晶!

A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.
服饰就象铁丝网,它阻止你冒然行动但并不妨碍你尽情的观看。

The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
学的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘记的越多, 忘记的越多,知道的越少, 为什么学来着 。

㈡ 电影《告白》台词

その时(とき)、仆(ぼく)には闻(き)こえた、大切(たいせつ)なものが、消(き)えてしまう音(おと),パチン

那个时候,我听到了,珍贵的东西,消失的声音,啪。

今日からあなたの更生の第一歩です。冗谈です。

从今天开始是你重生的第一步,开玩笑的。

その小さな手は、もう私を触ることができません。私の両手は、柔らかい颜と髪に触れることができません。

那一双小手,无法再触抚我,我的一双手,也无法再抚摸那软软的脸蛋和头发。

いくら头がいい人でも潮が低い时があります。自分のせいではないのに、他人に迷惑をかけてしまう时期もあります。

不管多么聪明的人都有低潮的时候。也有虽然不是自己的错,却被别人牵连困顿的时期

人间は地球上の无数の生物の一つです。何かの利益を得るために、あるものを消灭させるなら、それは仕方ないでしょう。

人只是地球上无数生物之一,为了得到某种利益而消灭某个物体的话,那也是没办法的事不是吗?

(2)表白台词英文电影扩展阅读

《告白》讲述了在一年级B班的班会上,班主任森口悠子的一番话让所有的同学目瞪口呆。数月前,森口老师的独生女被发现死在学校的游泳池里,最后警方认定是意外事故,而她却清楚真凶其实是自己班上的两个学生。

森口向受到少年法保护犯人A和犯人B宣告:“这件事不会就这么了结,我会用超乎想象的方式来对你们进行惩罚。

㈢ 求30句经典英文电影对白

《肖申克的救赎》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死

《乱世佳人》:After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今后各自曲折,各自悲哀

1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。

2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》

3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

--------------------

1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。

2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.

4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!

11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!

15.《这个杀手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则

《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"

《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

《空军一号》
“My family first”

《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."

《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.

《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.

《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.

简-爱 :

简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。

Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.

简:让我走,先生。Let me go, sir.

罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!I love you. I love you!

简:别,别让我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.

罗切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给我。

Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.

简:你是说真的?You mean it?

罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。

You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.

简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.

罗切斯特:总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。

So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.

简:你已经失去我了,爱德华。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.

罗切斯特:为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚我吗?简,我已经受够了!我生平第一次找到我真正的爱,你不要把她拿走。

Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.

简:我必须离开您。I must leave you.

㈣ 英语电影里比较经典的对白有哪些

1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972) 3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954) 4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Here’s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976) 11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?“ 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell‘s Angels,1930 译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?“ 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970) 14、原文:“I could dance with you‘til the cows come home. On second thought, I‘d rather dance with the cows until you came home.“ 出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。“ 15、原文:“You talking‘to me?“ 出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976 译文:“你在跟我说话吗?“ 16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don‘be stingy, baby.“ 出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。“ 17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you‘re gonna get.“ 出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。“ 18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949) 1.《阿甘正传》: Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。 2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》 3 《Titanic》: Jack死亡前对rose说的话: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. 4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!! 自由,他临死前说的喊出的也是这两个字,没有自由的生命是苟且的 6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day! 10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好! 11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live." 12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring. 13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. 14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes! 15.《这个杀手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则 Love means never having to say you're sorrry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》) A boy's best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》) Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父》) Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》) Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn. 坦白的说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》) I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》) Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布兰卡>) Go ahead, make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》) There's no place like home. 没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》) I'm king of the world! 我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》) Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡撒布兰卡》) 你根本 不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是个有头有脸的人,而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》) Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也会不去堪撒斯了。(《绿野仙踪》) All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我得特写镜头了。(《日落大道》) May the Force be with you. 源原力与你同在。(《星球大战》) Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night. 紧紧极好你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》) Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡撒布兰卡》) I am big!It's the picture that got small. 我是巨大的!是那些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》) we stand alone,together 我们孤胆,我们并肩.(《兄弟连》) I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄们一 同服役。” (《兄弟连》) WILLIAM WALLACE:“Fight,and you may die. Run, and you’'ll live at least a while .And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’'ll never take our Freedom! Freedom——” 威廉华莱士:“是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿 终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来, 告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!” “我们的自由!!!” “我们的自由!!!” 在苏格兰上映本部电影时,出现上面的画面时,投入的观众曾经集体起立高呼(《勇敢的心》) It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another . -----------from Shawshank Redemption

㈤ 电影《Big fish》里经典表白的中英对照台词,谢谢

——You don't evenknow me.
——I have the rest of my life to find out.
——你甚至还不认识我。
——我用毕生来认识你。

㈥ 谁有欧美电影里面的精彩英文表白

1、Believe me,I was prepared for everything ,except you .

————这一句很实用啊,很有想象力啊,大家可以学学。电影《偷天陷阱》

2、艾莉: Maybe I was a bird in another life.

诺亚:If you're a bird , I'm a bird.

————我的前世也许是只鸟。

————如果你是一只鸟,那我也是一只鸟。 电影《手札情缘》

3、You complete me.

Shot up! You had me at Hello, you had me at Hello.

————你使我完美起来

————别这么说!第一次见面时你就拥有了我,拥有了我!

出自电影《经济人风波》,前一句话现在很流行啊。

4、I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.

————我爱你是我晚上就寝前最想聊天的人。 出自电影《当哈里遇到莉莎时》。

5、I love you Molly. I always have.

Ditto.

———— Ditto表示“同上”,意思是我也一样,非常简练。电影《幽灵》

6、Choose me. Marry me . Let me make you happy.

————选我吧,娶我吧,让我给你制造幸福。

电影《我最好朋友的婚礼》

7、Love means never having to say you're sorry

————爱,意味着永不说后悔。.出自电影《爱情故事》。

8、When I am out , take me as the wind.

————如果我不在,你把我当成风。

很浪漫啊,来自电影《请介绍我的女友》

9、I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you

————很令人有所感想的一句名言啊,很有哲学性。

10、To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

————这句话应该不用翻译了吧。很有名的一句。时下,经常看到一些女生的QQ签名里用的就是这一句

㈦ 简爱电影1943版表白台词英文

Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! — I have as much soul as you — and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are!
Jane to Mr. Rochester (Ch. 23)满意答案的话求采纳,谢谢啊。

㈧ 表白的台词有哪些比较经典 来看看电影里的经典告白吧

小编总结了以下的表白词语,希望可以帮助到您。

不如我们从头来过。---「春光乍洩」
放手,让我成为你的回忆。---「如果爱」
我不管你是男是女,我只知道我好中意你。---「金枝玉叶」
如果,我多一张船票,你会不会跟我一起走?---「花样年华」
现在,我必须离开了。我走到街角,然后转弯。答应我,别看着我,把车开走,离开我,就像我离开你--「罗马假日」
留下来或者我跟你走。---「海角七号」
曾经有一段真挚的感情摆在我面前我没有珍惜,等到失去时才后悔莫及。人生最悲哀的事情莫过于此。如果上天能再给我一次重来的机会,我会对那个女孩说三个字:我爱你。如果要在这段感情前加个期限,我希望是一万年!---「大话西游」
我养你吧---「喜剧之王」
除了喜欢你,我什么都做不好。---「假如爱有天意」

郭盖儿电影,希望您采纳

阅读全文

与表白台词英文电影相关的资料

热点内容
主角是老头的国外电影 浏览:856
安庆环艺电影院 浏览:813
异形电影里大胸妹 浏览:487
免费的电影中文版 浏览:270
法国电影买人肉 浏览:647
为什么电影院男生比女生贵 浏览:733
周星唐伯虎电影大全 浏览:577
法国电影钢琴教师剧情 浏览:599
恐怖护理站的电影泰国 浏览:309
电影虚空异界讲的什么 浏览:46
我在你床下日本电影音乐 浏览:757
汗血宝马电影全部完整版 浏览:725
这类爱情微电影 浏览:315
骆驼电影完整版中国版 浏览:761
骑着鸵鸟去救人是哪一部电影 浏览:405
电影心仇结局 浏览:145
周星驰现实中的性格像哪部电影 浏览:790
预见未来电影完整版 浏览:376
洪金宝成龙元彪电影大全搞笑 浏览:735
电影票点不动 浏览:855