『壹』 求《狮子王》一个配音片段的对白(英文字幕),不胜感激。
Get out! Get out! Get out of here!
走开…走开
I love this! Bowling for buzzards.
快走开
我喜欢赶走秃鹰
Gets 'em every time.
每次都成功
Uh-oh. Hey,Timon,you better come look.
丁满,你最好过来看看
I think it's still alive.
我看他好像还活着
All righty,what have we got here?
哎哟!这什么东西呀?
Jeez,it's a lion!
天啊!是只狮子
Run,Pumbaa,move it!
彭彭,快跑
Hey,Timon,it's just a little lion.
丁满,他只是只小狮子
Look at him. He's so cute and all alone.
你看他那么可爱
- Can we keep him?
而且是一个人 我们能留下他吗?
- Pumbaa,are you nuts?
彭彭,你疯了吗?
You're talking about a lion.
躺在这儿的是只狮子
Lions eat guys like us. - But he's so little.
狮子就是专门吃我们的
- He's going to get bigger.
但是他还那么小
他以后会长大的
Maybe he'll be on our side.
也许他会变得跟我们一国
Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Maybe he'll...
这是我听过最蠢的话了
maye be
或许他会…
Hey,I got it.
咦…我有点子了
What if he's on our side?
如果他跟我们一国
You know,having a lion around might not be such a bad idea.
有只狮子在身边或许蛮不错的
So,we're keeping him?
那我们就留下他罗
Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit?
当然,这里是谁做主啊?
My point exactly.
我认为他应该留下
Jeez,I'm fried.
哎哟!天啊!我热死了
Let's get out of here and find some shade.
我们快离开这儿 找个阴凉的地方
- You OK,kid? - I guess so.
你还好吧?孩子
- You nearly died.
我想是吧
你差点就死了
- I saved you.
我救了你
Well,Pumbaa helped... a little.
彭彭也帮了…一滴滴忙
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你们帮忙
- Hey,where you going?
你要去哪里?
- Nowhere.
不知道
Gee,he looks blue.
他看起来很BLUE
I'd say brownish gold.
我倒觉得是金黄色
No,no,no. I mean he's depressed.
不,我是说…沮丧
Kid,what's eating you?
孩子你在烦什么?
Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain.
烦?狮子可是万兽之王
The food chain.
烦个屁呀!
So,where you from?
那你从哪儿来的?
Who cares? I can't go back.
谁在乎?我又不能回去
Ah,you're an outcast.
你是被扫地出门的
- That's great. So are we.
好极了!我们也是
- What'd you do,kid?
你做了什么事?
Something terrible,but I don't want to talk about it.
很可怕的事 但是我不想跟你们说
Good. We don't want to hear about it.
很好,我们也不想听
Come on,Timon. Anything we can do?
拜托,丁满 我们能帮忙吗?
Not unless you can change the past.
除非你们能够改变历史
Kid,in times like this,my buddy Timon here says...
孩子你要知道在这个时候 我这位伙伴丁满说
you got to put your behind in your past.
你必须把你的背后抛到过去
- No,no,no.
不…
Amateur. - I mean...
我是说… 笨蛋
Lie down before you hurt yourself.
能不能闭上你的乌鸦嘴呀
It's,you got to put your past behind you.
是…你必须把过去抛到脑后
Look,kid,bad things happen...
孩子 你常会碰到一些倒霉的事
and you can't do anything about it,right?
而你却拿它没办法,对吧?
- Right. - Wrong!
对 错
When the world turns its back on you...
当这个世界遗弃你的时候
you turn your back on the world.
你就去遗弃这个世界
Well,that's not what I was taught.
我以前学的不是这样
Then maybe you need a new lesson.
那么你或许应该学点新知识
Repeat after me.
跟着我一起念
- Hakuna matata. - What?
HAKUNAMATATA
Hakuna matata
什么?
HAKUNAMATATA
It means "no worries."
就别担心
『贰』 急!!!急需狮子王(The lion king)经典片段!五十词左右。要英文!求各位大神帮帮忙
Simba:That's not my father,it's just my reflection. Rafiki:No,look harder.You see,he lives in you.
Mufasa:Simba! Simba:Father?
Mufasa:Simba,you have forgot me. Simba:No,how could I?
Mufasa:You have forgot who you are,and you've forgot me.Look inside yourself Simba, you're more than what you have become. You must take your place in the circle of life.
Simba:How can I go back?I'm not I used to be.
Mufasa:Remember who you are,you are my son,and the one true king.Remember who you are.
Simba:Please,don't leave me! Mufasa:Remember! Simba:Father!
Mufasa:Remember!Remember!...
辛巴:那不是我爸爸,那只是我的倒影。
拉飞奇:不,仔细看。你看,他活在你心中。
木法沙:辛巴!
辛巴:爸?
木法沙:辛巴,已经忘了我。
辛巴:不,怎么会?
木法沙:你已经忘了你是谁,你也忘了我。看看你自己,辛巴,你比你的外表还要勇猛,你必须找到自己的位置。
辛巴:我该怎么做?我已经不是从前的我了。
木法沙:要记住你是谁,你是我儿子,也是真正的国王。要记住,你是谁。
『叁』 狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译
狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译:
1、It's like you are back from the dead.
你好像是死而复生一样。
2、You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
3、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以从中学习。
4、This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁来为她战斗呢?
5、Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
《狮子王》是由美国华特·迪士尼影片公司出品的动画电影,由罗杰·艾勒斯、罗伯·明可夫联合执导,马修·布罗德里克、詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯、杰瑞米·艾恩斯、内森·连恩等联合主演配音。
《狮子王》讲述了小狮子王辛巴在朋友的陪伴下,经历了生命中最光荣的时刻,也遭遇了最艰难的挑战,最后终于成为了森林之王的故事。
(3)狮子王电影经典片段英文版扩展阅读
1、幕后花絮
为了让动画师们绘画的动画形神并茂,除了安排动画师去动物园看斑马、长颈鹿这些动物之外,迪士尼甚至请来了几头真狮子来到工作室,让动画师和狮子们亲密接触。
在给《狮子王》配音的时候,配音演员也没有看过动画全片,也是靠着故事板和动画片段来寻找感觉。但剧本中的台词已经完成,在导演的指导下,演员们靠着感觉工作。杰瑞米·艾恩斯为了配刀疤咆哮的声音,甚至喊破了音,后来还需要其他配音演员帮他配几句刀疤的台词。
2、影片评价
《狮子王》和通常习惯的那些3D影片相比,该片3D更像是立体书,一样有着笑点,有着很棒的音乐以及戏剧性的时刻,但3D版本却愈加让人感到这一切都来源于2D的精彩。(《底特律观察报》评)
『肆』 【狮子王】要狮子王英文的台词,一个片段,不是单句的。5分钟左右。
Simba:That's not my father,it's just my reflection.
Rafiki:No,look harder.You see,he lives in you.
Mufasa:Simba!
Simba:Father?
Mufasa:Simba,you have forgot me.
Simba:No,how could I?
Mufasa:You have forgot who you are,and you've forgot me.Look inside yourself Simba, you're more than what you have become. You must take your place in the circle of life.
Simba:How can I go back?I'm not I used to be.
Mufasa:Remember who you are,you are my son,and the one true king.Remember who you are.
Simba:Please,don't leave me!
Mufasa:Remember!
Simba:Father!
Mufasa:Remember!Remember!...
辛巴:那不是我爸爸,那只是我的倒影。
拉飞奇:不,仔细看。你看,他活在你心中。
木法沙:辛巴!
辛巴:爸?
木法沙:辛巴,已经忘了我。
辛巴:不,怎么会?
木法沙:你已经忘了你是谁,你也忘了我。看看你自己,辛巴,你比你的外表还要勇猛,你必须找到自己的位置。
辛巴:我该怎么做?我已经不是从前的我了。
木法沙:要记住你是谁,你是我儿子,也是真正的国王。要记住,你是谁。
辛巴:不!求求你别离开!
木法沙:要记住。
辛巴:爸!
木法沙:要记住。要记住。。。
『伍』 寻《狮子王》。。。英文版电影台词原文
狮子王
http://www.lionking.org/scripts/Script.html
极地特快
http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/p/polar-express-script-transcript.html
更多
http://www.script-o-rama.com/snazzy/table.html
『陆』 狮子王(英文版)经典台词
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
①《狮子王》(The Lion King)是迪士尼出品的一部歌舞冒险动画电影,由罗杰·艾勒斯、罗伯·明可夫联袂执导,马修·布罗德里克、詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯、杰瑞米·艾恩斯等主演配音,影片于1994年6月24日在美国全面公映。
『柒』 电影狮子王 台词片段 英文版 带翻译
电驴是下载,在线观看电影,连续剧的好地方
风行,暴风影音也有啊
『捌』 急需!!!狮子王经典片段!!英文,五十词左右!!急求大神相助!!
You have foggoten who you are, and so have foggotten me.Look inside yourself Simba. You are more than what you have become. You must take the place in the circle of life.Remember who you are. You are my son and on true king. Remember who you are. Remember.........——你已经忘记了你是谁,所以你也忘记了我的存在。看一看你的内心吧,你不应是现在的样子。你要在生命的轮回中找到自己的位置。记住你是谁。你是我的儿子,是真正的国王。记住你是谁,记住……
http://..com/link?url=Ewcsvm9p21id1SeKbat5Cl--jF1trg143XjJNHeOtB4NlK
『玖』 跪求《狮子王》精彩片段,,8-10分钟即可,动画里要有中英文对照的字幕,我练习配音用的,两个人的
我去优酷搜了下,有几个3、4分钟的,你看看能不能用,它们是可以下载的,用iku
http://www.soku.com/search_video/q_%E7%8B%AE%E5%AD%90%E7%8E%8B%E7%89%87%E6%AE%B5_orderby_1_page_2.html
『拾』 狮子王英语配音片段5分
down?cid= DD D FC FA B DF F C FB E &t= &fmt=&usrinput=狮子王 &dt= &ps= _ &rt= kbs&plt= . G有点大。不过确实是中英对照&原版配音···以后你要找就在狗狗上嘛···资源比较综合·