A. 哪些电影里有较为经典的对白或者演讲
每部耐人寻的电影都有经典的对白与演讲,看你对这部电影的热爱度了。
其实我前段时间看了奥马巴退位的消息,我对一句话觉得很好:
”你永远没有资格去评论一个人,除非你拥有他的肤色,他的思想与他的成长经历!”
电影《返老还童》有很多经典的对白,也是我最喜欢的奥斯卡电影,我最喜欢的经典对白是:
“每个人生来都是孤独的,但最可怕的不是孤独,而是害怕孤独。”
B. 哪里有经典电影台词大全 电影中体现人生哲理,写个人感悟等经典台词的那种
欧美经典电影让我们沉醉,娴熟的技术,精彩的内容,无与伦比的对白,让我们如痴如醉,下面让我们重温一下经典电影中的经典对白。
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地
C. 征集经典电影台词或人物独白。
我要争一口气,不是想证明我有多么了不起,我是要告诉别人,我失去的东西我一定要拿回来!——《英雄本色》
如果打算爱一个人,你要想清楚,是否愿意为了他,放弃如上帝般自由的心灵,从此心甘情愿有了羁绊。——《了不起的盖茨比》
就是因为你不好,才要留在你身边,给你幸福。——宫崎骏 《哈尔的移动城堡》
我的意中人是一位盖世英雄,有一天他会身披金甲圣衣,驾着七彩祥云来娶我。
《教父》:不抽空陪家人的男人,不是真正的男人。
《当幸福来敲门》:别让别人告诉你,你成不了才,即使是我也不行,如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。
D. 哪些电影里有较为经典的对白或者演讲
经典的电影里都会有经典的对白,《国王的演讲》里的演讲是很经典的演讲,电影很好看,我觉得很励志。
电影中经典台词截图
http://www.360doc.com/content/12/1029/14/2068001_244457812.shtml这里好多经典电影对白,其实你一网络就有好多电影推荐出来了
E. 哪些电影里有较为经典的对白或者演讲
《独立日》里面总统的那段进行反击的演讲挺震撼人心的。 《大话西游》里面的至尊宝对紫霞仙子说的话,个人认为是最经典的对白。
F. 外国电影里经典的演讲
建议你看看苹果ceo的一个演讲
This is the text of the Commencement address by Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple Computer and of Pixar Animation Studios, delivered on June 12, 2005.
I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That's it. No big deal. Just three stories.
The first story is about connecting the dots.
I dropped out of Reed College after the first 6 months, but then stayed around as a drop-in for another 18 months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out?
It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed college graate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. So my parents, who were on a waiting list, got a call in the middle of the night asking: "We have an unexpected baby boy; do you want him?" They said: "Of course." My biological mother later found out that my mother had never graated from college and that my father had never graated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would someday go to college.
And 17 years later I did go to college. But I naively chose a college that was almost as expensive as Stanford, and all of my working-class parents' savings were being spent on my college tuition. After six months, I couldn't see the value in it. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life and no idea how college was going to help me figure it out. And here I was spending all of the money my parents had saved their entire life. So I decided to drop out and trust that it would all work out OK. It was pretty scary at the time, but looking back it was one of the best decisions I ever made. The minute I dropped out I could stop taking the required classes that didn't interest me, and begin dropping in on the ones that looked interesting.
It wasn't all romantic. I didn't have a dorm room, so I slept on the floor in friends' rooms, I returned coke bottles for the 5¢ deposits to buy food with, and I would walk the 7 miles across town every Sunday night to get one good meal a week at the Hare Krishna temple. I loved it. And much of what I stumbled into by following my curiosity and intuition turned out to be priceless later on. Let me give you one example:
Reed College at that time offered perhaps the best calligraphy instruction in the country. Throughout the campus every poster, every label on every drawer, was beautifully hand calligraphed. Because I had dropped out and didn't have to take the normal classes, I decided to take a calligraphy class to learn how to do this. I learned about serif and san serif typefaces, about varying the amount of space between different letter combinations, about what makes great typography great. It was beautiful, historical, artistically subtle in a way that science can't capture, and I found it fascinating.
None of this had even a hope of any practical application in my life. But ten years later, when we were designing the first Macintosh computer, it all came back to me. And we designed it all into the Mac. It was the first computer with beautiful typography. If I had never dropped in on that single course in college, the Mac would have never had multiple typefaces or proportionally spaced fonts. And since Windows just copied the Mac, its likely that no personal computer would have them. If I had never dropped out, I would have never dropped in on this calligraphy class, and personal computers might not have the wonderful typography that they do. Of course it was impossible to connect the dots looking forward when I was in college. But it was very, very clear looking backwards ten years later.
Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.
My second story is about love and loss.
I was lucky — I found what I loved to do early in life. Woz and I started Apple in my parents garage when I was 20. We worked hard, and in 10 years Apple had grown from just the two of us in a garage into a $2 billion company with over 4000 employees. We had just released our finest creation — the Macintosh — a year earlier, and I had just turned 30. And then I got fired. How can you get fired from a company you started? Well, as Apple grew we hired someone who I thought was very talented to run the company with me, and for the first year or so things went well. But then our visions of the future began to diverge and eventually we had a falling out. When we did, our Board of Directors sided with him. So at 30 I was out. And very publicly out. What had been the focus of my entire alt life was gone, and it was devastating.
I really didn't know what to do for a few months. I felt that I had let the previous generation of entrepreneurs down - that I had dropped the baton as it was being passed to me. I met with David Packard and Bob Noyce and tried to apologize for screwing up so badly. I was a very public failure, and I even thought about running away from the valley. But something slowly began to dawn on me — I still loved what I did. The turn of events at Apple had not changed that one bit. I had been rejected, but I was still in love. And so I decided to start over.
I didn't see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.
During the next five years, I started a company named NeXT, another company named Pixar, and fell in love with an amazing woman who would become my wife. Pixar went on to create the worlds first computer animated feature film, Toy Story, and is now the most successful animation studio in the world. In a remarkable turn of events, Apple bought NeXT, I returned to Apple, and the technology we developed at NeXT is at the heart of Apple's current renaissance. And Laurene and I have a wonderful family together.
I'm pretty sure none of this would have happened if I hadn't been fired from Apple. It was awful tasting medicine, but I guess the patient needed it. Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith. I'm convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You've got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don't settle.
My third story is about death.
When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: "If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right." It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?" And whenever the answer has been "No" for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.
Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything — all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
About a year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I had a scan at 7:30 in the morning, and it clearly showed a tumor on my pancreas. I didn't even know what a pancreas was. The doctors told me this was almost certainly a type of cancer that is incurable, and that I should expect to live no longer than three to six months. My doctor advised me to go home and get my affairs in order, which is doctor's code for prepare to die. It means to try to tell your kids everything you thought you'd have the next 10 years to tell them in just a few months. It means to make sure everything is buttoned up so that it will be as easy as possible for your family. It means to say your goodbyes.
I lived with that diagnosis all day. Later that evening I had a biopsy, where they stuck an endoscope down my throat, through my stomach and into my intestines, put a needle into my pancreas and got a few cells from the tumor. I was sedated, but my wife, who was there, told me that when they viewed the cells under a microscope the doctors started crying because it turned out to be a very rare form of pancreatic cancer that is curable with surgery. I had the surgery and I'm fine now.
This was the closest I've been to facing death, and I hope its the closest I get for a few more decades. Having lived through it, I can now say this to you with a bit more certainty than when death was a useful but purely intellectual concept:
No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will graally become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
When I was young, there was an amazing publication called The Whole Earth Catalog, which was one of the bibles of my generation. It was created by a fellow named Stewart Brand not far from here in Menlo Park, and he brought it to life with his poetic touch. This was in the late 1960's, before personal computers and desktop publishing, so it was all made with typewriters, scissors, and polaroid cameras. It was sort of like Google in paperback form, 35 years before Google came along: it was idealistic, and overflowing with neat tools and great notions.
Stewart and his team put out several issues of The Whole Earth Catalog, and then when it had run its course, they put out a final issue. It was the mid-1970s, and I was your age. On the back cover of their final issue was a photograph of an early morning country road, the kind you might find yourself hitchhiking on if you were so adventurous. Beneath it were the words: "Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish." It was their farewell message as they signed off. Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish. And I have always wished that for myself. And now, as you graate to begin anew, I wish that for you.
Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.
Thank you all very much
http://news-service.stanford.e/news/2005/june15/jobs-061505.html
G. 100年来100句最经典的电影台词
玻璃樽》:星星在哪里都是很亮的,就看你有没有抬头去看他们。
《饮食男女》:人生不能象做菜,把所有的料都准备好了才下锅。
《一声叹息》:牵着你的手,就象左手牵右手没感觉,但砍下去也会疼!
《男人四十》:好多东西都没了,就象是遗失在风中的烟花,让我来不及说声再见就已经消逝不
《阿飞正传》:我听别人说这世界上有一种鸟是没有脚的,它只能一直飞呀飞呀,飞累了就在风里面睡觉,这种鸟一辈子只能下地一次,那一次就是它死亡的时候。
《红玫瑰与白玫瑰》:也许每一个男子全都有过这样的两个女人,至少两个:娶了红玫瑰,久而久之,红的变了墙上的一抹蚊子血,白的还
是“床前明月光”;娶了白玫瑰,白的便是衣服上的一粒饭粘子,红的却是心口上的一颗朱砂痣。
《停不了的爱》:“小时候,看着满天的星斗,当流星飞过的时候,却总是来不及许愿,长大了,遇见了自己真正喜欢的人,却还是来不及
《新不了情》:我觉得生命是最重要的,所以在我心里,没有事情是解决不了的。
不是每一个人都可以幸运的过自己理想中的生活,有楼
有车当然好了,没有难道哭吗?所以呢,我们一定要享受我们所过的生活。
《星愿》:世界上最遥远的距离不是生和死,而是站在你面前却不能说:“我爱你”
《不夜城》:这世上只有两种人:骗人的和被骗的
《卧虎藏龙》:我愿意游荡在你身边,做七天的野鬼,跟随你。就算落进最黑暗的地方……我的爱,也不会让我成为永久的孤魂。
《简爱》:你以为我穷,不漂亮,就没有感情吗?如果上帝赐给我美貌和财富,我也会让你难于离开我的!就象我现在难于离开你一样!
《阿甘正传》:生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。
《爱玛》:世界上总有一半人不理解另一半人的快
〈四根羽毛》:上帝会把我们身边最好的东西拿走,以提醒我们得到的太多!
《爱情故事》:爱,就是永远也用不着说对不起。
《这个杀手不太冷》:“人生本就是苦还是只有童年苦?”
“生命就是如此。”
《河东狮吼》:从现在开始,你只许疼我一个人,要宠我,不能骗我,答应我的每一件事都要做到,对我讲得每一句话都要真心,不许欺
负我,骂我,要相信我,别人欺负我,你要在第一时间出来帮我,我开心了,你就要陪着我开心,我不开心了,你就要哄我开心,永远都要觉
得我是最漂亮的,梦里也要见到我,在你的心里面只有我,就是这样了
H. 09—10年经典电影的精彩台词
终极三国
刘备:我姓刘名备,字玄德,是中山靖王的儿子,因为家道中落,所以非常的穷,全身上下最贵的,就是我流著贵族的血液,只可惜,我的血型是O型,每次去卖血都很便宜,真衰啊。
刘备:关同学啊 喜欢打架没关系啊 但脑袋不能结石啊 脑结石就是呆子诶 他们这麼多人 我们只有三个人 这不叫打架 这叫围殴诶
张飞:Are you确定?
如此如此,这般这般~
关羽:怎麼可能不危机 从小到大就是现在最危机
张飞:比上厕所没带卫生纸 还危机吗?
关羽:当然
I. 电影经典台词,英文的话最好是原文
“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.” -Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”
译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。” 亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942
\"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti\'
曾经有人想调查我。我就就着一些蚕豆和好酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了.
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
以上出自《阿甘正传》
1.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. (坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人 。)
2.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!(记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!)
3.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. (忙活,或者等死。)
这三条出自《肖申克的救赎》
J. 著名电影的经典台词
1.《阿甘正传》:生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。(励志电影)
2.《新不了情》:我觉得生命是最重要的,所以在我心里,没有事情是解决不了的。不是每一个人都可以幸运的过自己理想中的生活,有楼有车当然好了,没有难道哭吗?所以呢,我们一定要享受我们所过的生活。
3.我们最接近的时候,我跟她之间的距离只有0.01公分,57个小时之后,我爱上了这个女人。
4.《东邪西毒》:其实”醉生梦死“只不过是她跟我开的一个玩笑,你越想知道自己是不是忘记的时候,你反而记得清楚。我曾经听人说过,当你不能够再拥有,你唯一可以做的,就是令自己不要忘记。
5.《理智与情感》:我今天来这里并不抱任何期望,我只是想告诉你,我的心将永远属于你