1. 求一些經典英文電影的經典台詞,要帶翻譯的!
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地
2. 電影的英文介紹!!!!在線..急啊
A long time ago, far away on the planet of Cybertron, an alien civil war was being waged between the two races of robots the noble hero Autobots led by the wise Optimus Prime and the devious evil Decepticons commanded by the dreaded Megatron for control over the Allspark, a mystical talisman that would grant unlimited power to whoever possessed it. When the Autobots managed to smuggle the Allspark off the planet, but Megatron blasted off in search of it. He eventually tracked it to the planet of Earth circa 1850, but his reckless desire for power sent him right into the Arctic Ocean, and the sheer cold forced him into a paralyzed state. His body was later found by Captain Archibald Witwicky, and before going into a comatose state Megatron used the last of his energy to engrave a map, showing the location of the Allspark, into the Captain's glasses, and send a transmission to Cybertron. But now the Earth is caught in the middle of an intergalactic war between the Autobots and the evil Decepticons, which are able to change into a variety of objects, including cars, trucks, planes and other technological creations. Meanwhile a century later, at school a teenager named Sam Witwicky, (nicknamed Spike by his friends,) buys his new car (who is actually one of the Autobots named Bumblebee) after when he promised his dad that he would pass his test. The two robots seeking the cube Allspark with opposite intentions: the Autobots intend to protect the human beings, while the Deceptions want to destroy them. But unfortunately the ultimate power is held by Sam for mankind in the extraordinary adventure.
3. 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
4. 推薦一些經典精彩的英語電影。
不知道您喜歡看什麼類型的電影,本人喜歡動腦子的電影,所以推薦以下一些,您要是不滿意可以告訴我喜歡的類型我再給您推薦。順便說一下,本人大學學的就是電影專業。
《搏擊俱樂部》(強烈推薦)
《七宗罪》
《心理游戲》
《穆赫蘭道》
《盜夢空間》(強烈推薦)
《電鋸驚魂1》
《萬能鑰匙》
《記憶碎片》
《致命魔術》(強烈推薦)
《生死停留》
《小島驚魂》
《第六感生死緣》
《禁閉島》(強烈推薦)
《八面埋伏》
《致命ID》
《黑暗侵襲》
《十二隻猴子》
《殺人回憶》
5. 寫影評用的萬能句!急!急!急!
一般來說,寫正規一點的影評一定要分析的有——故事線,敘事風格,鏡頭語言,配樂。
上述四點,你截取任意亮點作為敘述就可以。
比如:
本片在敘事手法上運用了倒敘的手法。把結局先給觀眾知曉,然後再慢慢地將整個故事的長卷拉出來。
本片的主線故事主要陳述了……
電影的配樂主要由XXX完成,這位電影配樂人曾製作過XXX的電影原聲。在這部電影中,他的配樂充分展示了他作為XX類型電影的頂級配樂師的才華。
6. 英文電影推薦 好的加分哦
因為總有朋友要推薦電影,所以自己把近年看的整理了下,希望能幫到你
--------------------------------------------------------------------
愛情類:如果愛 初戀50次 緣分天註定 電話情緣 雲中漫步 我的野蠻女友 我記憶中的橡皮擦(韓) 附註:我愛你 兩小無猜(法)愛有天意(韓) 比悲傷更悲傷的故事(韓) 雲水謠(國) 全民情敵 我的野蠻女友(韓) 戀戀筆記本 時間旅行者的妻子
驚悚懸疑類:禁閉島 七宗罪 達芬奇密碼 搏擊俱樂部 致命id 記憶碎片 記憶裂痕 沉默的羔羊 超時空效應 機動殺人 蝴蝶效應 小島驚魂 捉迷藏 萬能鑰匙
劇情類:海上鋼琴師 教父 楚門的世界 奔騰年代 紐約黑幫 致命魔法 守法公民 第9區 荒島餘生 肖申克的救贖 七磅 零下八度 英國病人 盡善盡美 飛越瘋人院
動作類:非常人販系列,石破天驚,暴力街區,003量子危機 公眾之敵 生死時速 急速60秒 殺手代號47 火線保鏢 天龍特工隊 尖峰時刻 瘋狂計程車 速度與激情 空中監獄 怒火攻心 死亡飛車 曼谷殺手 死亡飛車 偷天換日
動畫類:倒霉熊 怪物史萊克 喜洋洋與灰太郎 玩具總動員 小雞快跑 愛麗絲夢遊仙境 海底總動員 秒速5厘米 功夫熊貓 精靈鼠小弟 鐵臂阿童木 艾爾文與花栗鼠
恐怖類:理發師陶德 死神來了 斷頭谷 驚聲尖叫 僵屍之地
人物傳記類:8英里 美麗心靈 聖女貞德 莎翁情史 勇敢的心 阿里傳記 靈魂歌王 大偵探福爾摩斯 飛行大亨 佐羅傳奇
超能力類:刺客聯盟 全民超人 x戰警 心靈傳輸者 驚魂下一秒 綠巨人 夜魔俠
災難類:後天 泰坦尼克號 世貿中心 2012 完美風暴
喜劇類:阿獃與阿瓜 拜見岳父大人 小鬼當家 小鬼當街 男女變錯身 蜻蜓俠 留級之王 決戰剎馬鎮(國)101隻斑點狗 樓上的外星人 博物館奇妙夜 王能遙控器 假結婚 神探飛機頭 笨賊妙探 糊塗偵探 錄取通知 一吻定江山 鄰家女孩 足球尤物 海扁王 別惹佐汗 先婚後友
勵志類:風雨哈弗路 當幸福來敲門 心靈捕手 永不妥協 弱點 一球成名 阿甘正傳 百萬美元寶貝
魔幻類:魔界契約 地獄神探 暮光之城 黑夜傳說 尼波龍根的指環 指環王 加勒比海盜 惡靈騎士 范海辛 諸神之戰 阿凡達 墨水心 地獄男爵
諜戰類:諜影重重 諜中諜 史密斯夫婦
戰爭類:空戰英豪 隧道之鼠 兵臨城下 珍珠港 太平洋戰爭(系列 謊言之軀
實事改編類:辛德勒名單 逍遙法外 談判專家 忠奸人 決勝21點
動畫改編類:寂靜嶺 變形金剛 蜘蛛俠 街頭霸王:春麗傳奇 七龍珠 路燈俠 鋼鐵俠 蝙蝠俠
舞蹈類:街舞少年 舞出我人生 輕舞飛揚 歌舞青春 舞夢成真
冒險類:勇敢者游戲 地心游記 天降奇兵
科幻類:機械公敵 異性大戰鐵血戰士 十二隻猴子
不推薦:與我同床 穆赫蘭道
---------------------------------------------------------------------
7. 用英文五句話概括一個電影
The Skeleton Key (萬能鑰匙)的5句話概括:
The Skeleton Key is about a 25-year old girl Caroline Ellis. She decides to quit her job in a hospital and gets a job as a caretaker living in a plantation home in Terrebone Parish, Louisiana. She soon discovers the scary attic in the house, with all sorts of hoodoo recipes, spells, books, etc. She starts to investigate and question Violet, the owner of the house, about the secrets. But if she believes in what she discovers, it will all become real!
8. 求幫忙翻譯關於德國電影das experiment的英文影評
20 participants, 12 people playing the prisoner, who played eight prison guards, in a simulated prison discipline must be maintained, no use of violence. Originally 20 people think can be easily co-operation ring this first experiment, but human nature is fragile, and power is evil. We all have the same purpose in this, but the location of different identities lead to tragedies. Power of sin is enough to distort the power of fear is enough to lose their sense of power is enough to disregard the universal all.
Experimental protagonist:
Experiment participants prison guards seems to be the tragedy of the entire experiment sinners. Originally laughing with peers can also be, in order to what has been given the emptiness of power and began to abuse the dignity of the role of power. Humanity has already begun in this kidnapping, hiding in the experimental role of supervisor under the cover of indiscriminate venting their anger. Humiliation suffered by his anti-Shi in the other body. In fact, prison guards tortured prisoner is not nothing new, the difference is that the prison guards, but the experimental film role, intellectually bound to clear itself and not hurt each other's power, but this authority has been given sufficient Jiaoren Lost.
The role of prisoners who are poor, from the outset passive, can not resist, because the money should follow the rules of the game. In the experiment graally lost himself into the roles which, if not drink milk have to fight back, because their role is "obedience." Christians have slowly lost their sense of fear, forget that they are just experimenting with the participants lost common sense of reality.
The implementation of the experiment were in the whole tragedy of the black hand, all the root causes of the perpetrators. When the experiment began there have been obsessed with when it comes to punishment cells in the human experiments were excavated. Participants are distorted humanity, the implementation of the same person and if so, when Dr. seen among the various participants in the experiment unjustifiable behavior, revealed to the eyes from the eyes full of madness.
Under the authority of the fear of dementia:
Who bestowed the power? Ph.D. Experimental executives as participants in the role of God-like arrangements, but also inlge in the noble sense of themselves as God, so only saw out of control experiment was also not prohibited. This seems to have all the powers of discretion Jiaoren lost until the last of the guards he was with his laissez-faire *** shot eyes, as the audience, however, suddenly jumped from a kind of pleasure.
Feel that this film can be used as a political satire film terms, prison guards, as the Government, by the prisoners as the people. Have been carried away in his capacity as supervisor of power, in order to maintain their dignity can be supervisor's mouth closed, its giving an insult, because supervisors always thought he stood a high degree of supervision over all the acts have a hypocritical just an excuse. But the pressure will always be resistance, the blood will certainly sharpen the contradictions and finally the relationship between the risk of completely broken, the two front loggerheads is an inevitable thing. People can not always get rid of its original brutal and controlling, and anti-control freak.
(我大學是英語專業畢業的)
9. 有沒有英文〘飛越未來〙也就是Big這部電影的影評呀 急需 十點就要用 萬能的知道朋友們 幫幫忙
時間是不容仔細窺視,愈放大心裡愈是莫可言狀的復雜.如沙漏般,它傾漏快了,我們會感嘆它的一去不復返,白駒過隙卻成空;可當我們盯著大鍾,一格一格數著秒針滑過那六十分之一的鍾面,困惑於周遭的時候,卻又恨不得每一次眨眼都是一年.成長有時候就是這么微妙.當然,後一種情況多是孩提時的夢想.比如一夜長大.一夜長大是很多人童年時期的夢.孩子們滿眼的都是大人的好,自主而自由,可真正長大了,成長磨掉了銳氣與稜角,這時卻又懷念起童年的真.
電影中的Josh正是這樣一個夢想著一夜長大的孩子.在許願機前有些荒唐的許願,讓他在第二天醒來的時候,真正成了三十歲的成年人,心智卻仍是孩童.童心未泯的孩子始終是愛玩的,他為此而興奮不已.甚至靠著這愛玩的勁,他進入玩具公司,為公司研發玩具.童真讓他沒有成人的約束,沒有成人百般的顧率.他孩子氣般的天真與自我確是公司里那些成人們所失去的,也正是他天真的本質,孩子對玩具先天的優勢,Josh在公司得心應手,職位越升越高,成人世界裡的名與利都讓他嘗了個遍.他的純潔心靈感染了身邊許多人,其中就有那廂的Susan.一次Susan到了Josh自己布置的住處,卻不自覺的為他的生活所觸動與感染,那些隨心所欲,那些肆無忌憚的放縱,都是她失落的東西,也是熄滅了許久而不曾也不敢去回味的東西.她發現自己愛上了Josh,眼前那個可愛的人.而這時,擁有了愛情也擁有了事業的Josh,卻開始漸漸忘了家人朋友,忘了他自己是孩童的身份,漸漸開始與成人一樣,心浮氣躁;開始在乎身邊發生的事.這已經完全不是Josh心裡所嚮往的那個無憂無慮的成人世界.他突然懷念起真自己的童年,其實那並不是很遠以前的事;想他的父母,想他可愛的朋友們.在朋友Paul的幫助下。他找到了當初讓他一夜長大的許願機,他又許下了回到孩童身份的心願,並沒有什麼代價可言,只是這一次他帶回的是他對成人世界的雜味與親身的體驗.
10. 英語作文為多啦a夢的電影評論做筆記
I most like the cartoon character is Doraemon, he is a machine cat, is a Japanesecartoon characters. I knew him before, this summer vacation, I saw a movie aboutDoraemon movie - "Nobita's dinosaur", he made a deep impression on me..Doraemon grow very cute, round head, big mouth, fat body, short legs, a Hantaikeju appearance. His neck hung a small golden bell, very characteristic.Doraemon has a name, called the little bells. He loves Dorayaki, every time with big male rob to eat.Duo A dream is a universal machine cat, when his master Nobita encounters the difficulty, can help him to solve the crisis, he is not only clever, but also willing to use their brains, will make good use of His almighty pocket every baby. I admire most he has a universal pocket, like the mother kangaroo pocket. In the summer I watch movies, Tinker Bell will play out a universal ability, to save the little dinosaur, let themsafely return to their home, back to the mother's side.I like the lovely, clever, and trouble Tinker bell.我最喜歡的卡通人物是哆啦A夢,他是一隻機器貓,是個日本的卡通人物.我以前就認識他,這個暑假裡,我看到了一部關於哆啦A夢的電影-《大雄的恐龍》,他給我留下了深刻的印象.哆啦A夢長得很可愛,圓圓的腦袋,大大的嘴巴,胖胖的身體,短短的腳,一副憨態可掬的模樣.他的脖子上掛了一個金色的小鈴鐺,很有特點.哆啦A夢還有一個名字,叫小叮當.他愛吃銅鑼燒,每次都跟大雄搶著吃.哆啦A夢是一隻萬能機器貓,每當他的主人大雄遇到困難時,都能幫助他化解危機,他不但聰明,而且肯動腦筋,會用好他的萬能口袋裡的每一樣寶貝.我最羨慕他有一隻萬能口袋,像袋鼠媽媽的口袋一樣.在暑假我看的電影里,小叮當就發揮出了萬能本領,救了那些小恐龍,讓他們平安無事地返回了自己的家園,回到了媽媽的身邊.我喜歡可愛、聰明,又惹麻煩的小叮當.