親愛的樓主:
【正解】
Animal general mobilization.Yesterday I watched a movie named" animal general mobilization" movie, be full of excitement. There is always something to say.The movie mainly in the African savanna, human beings in order to build the so-called" the sustainable development of the ecological system and the interception of Africa" flood waters, so that the downstream animals on the verge of death, and to embark on a search for water road, in the process of looking for water, they have overcome many hardships and dangers from human in the film, finally defeated the cruel man. The downstream in the natural environment becomes full of vitality.Watched this movie, I can not help but think of the real life of human actions. Indeed, one is used as a biological tree the higher animal exists, but the earth does not belong to human, also belong to the earth in a wide variety of organisms, human can only belong to biological networks in a line. Someone drew a cartoon -- painting is holding a gun hidden in biological Domino finally, grinning deflect the first domino, know where his crowning calamity will come. Living things are interdependent, humans are no exception. Leave all kinds of plants and animals, humans will be extinct.In twenty-first Century, the consumption of water more. But people did not awaken, return of the prodigal son. But more unrestrained take from nature. Resulting in a movie in downstream animals hungry and thirsty. Wake up now! Don't let the last drop of water is the tears of regret! If we go on like this, will reap what one has sown.I sincerely hope: twenty-first Century will be a time of an idyllic scene, one of the joys of spring time. A person and the nature harmonious coexistence of the times.
祝您步步高升,新年快樂!
記得點擊採納為滿意答案哦,謝謝您的支持!
❷ 動物總動員台詞
起立吧!讓你們成為這個星救的主宰吧!開放平原,解放天空,走出冰冷的海洋踏上夢中的樂土。永不再只出現在黑暗中,陽光屬於你們!
❸ 跪求電影《馬達加斯加》的十句英文台詞。什麼句子都行,只要不少與五個單詞。
1. Alex the Lion:Well, I say we just ask these bozos where the people are. Julian:[from the ground underneath Alex] Excuse me. We bozos have the people of course! Melman the Giraffe:Hey, the bozos have the people. Alex the Lion:Oh, well, great. Good. Phew! Julian:They're up there. [points up at skeleton dangling from tree, wearing a parachute harness] Julian:Don't you love the people? Not a very lively bunch, though. 2. Gloria the Hippo:Go talk to him. Alex the Lion:But I gave him a snow globe! I can't beat that!
❹ 動物總動員中的英文經典台詞
酒店也毀了,工作也沒了,這下你高興了吧。
他們是怎麼把土狼的便便弄得那麼圓的?
比利,你的創意被人盜了。
這是用來坐的,不是用來吃的。
沒人敢叫我小雞。
你忘記你出去是要打水的。
你們繼續。
❺ 求動物總動員原聲
《動物總動員》網路網盤高清資源免費在線觀看
鏈接:
電影的故事講述了人類為了修建度假勝地而試圖霸佔動物們的家園,可是這一次,可愛的小動物們不會罷休,他們決定用自己的智慧與人類展開一場真正的較量。
❻ 問幾個超人總動員電影里的經典台詞(英文)
超人總動員精彩對白:
Mr.Incredible:Showtime.
超能先生:好戲開始了。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dash Parr:She'd eat if we were having Tonyloaf.
Dash Parr:要是有托尼肉糕她一定會吃。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dash Parr:That was the best vacation ever! I love our family.
Dash Parr:這真是一個最棒的假期!我愛我的家!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frozone:We look like bad guys. Incompetent bad guys!
冰酷俠:我們看起來很像壞蛋,而且是很蠢的那種!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edna 'E' Mode:[to Mr. Incredible] My God, you've gotten fat.
Edna 'E' Mode:(說超能先生)老天爺啊,你可發福了。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edna 'E' Mode:What's so "super" about supermodels? They are only skinny girls with the big hair and poofy lips.
Edna 'E' Mode:超級名模,哼,就那麼回事兒!不過是一群燙發塗唇,骨瘦如柴的女孩。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Incredible: No! Call off the missiles. I'll do anything!
Syndrome: Too late! 15 years too late.
超能先生:不!別用導彈,我什麼都答應!
Syndrome:太晚了!整整晚了15年。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mirage: Valuing life is not weakness. And disregarding it is not strength.
幻影:尊重生命不等於懦弱,而且漠視生命也不代表強大。
或者你可以去射手網下載《超人總動員》的字幕
然後把文件用記事本打開
你就可以看到電影里的所有台詞了
而且是中英文同步的
❼ 幫我找十句英文電影台詞
<一>《阿甘正傳》:
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
<二>《獅子王》The Lion King:
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
<三>《飄》Gone with The Wind :
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
<四>《泰坦尼克號》Titanic:
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
<五>《西雅圖夜未眠》Sleepless in Seattle :
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
<六>《愛情故事》Love Story:
1.It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I』m just afraid that I』m going to lose it.
當生命中美好的東西到來時,我卻覺得會失去它
2.People say I love you all the time, it doesn』t mean anything.
人們總把「我愛你」掛在嘴邊,可那往往言不由衷
3.He』s stuck, he』s in between worlds.
他進退不能,夾在陰陽之間
<七>《加菲貓》GARFIELD:
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard & Visa
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡
簡愛
1.簡:Your bride. 你的新娘。
羅切斯特先生:What bride?I have no bride. 我的新娘?我沒有新娘。
簡:But you will have. 但你就要有了。
羅切斯特先生:Yes,I will,I will. 是的,我會有的,會的。
2.簡:Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you?
你以為我會留在這兒,讓自己變得對你毫無意義?
Do you think because I'm poor,obscure ,plain .
I'm soulless and heartless?
你以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?
I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart.
我和你一樣有靈魂,有感情。
And if God gifted me wealth and beauty,
如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,
I should have made it as hard for you to leave me,
我會讓你難於離開我,
as it is now for me to leave you.
就象我難於離開你。
Now I've spoken my mind and let me go。
現在我吐露了心裡話,讓我走吧。
〈九〉《蝴蝶夢》Rebecca:
1.I knew where Rebecca's body was!
我知道呂蓓卡的屍體在哪兒。
Lying on that cabin floor,
就躺在那船艙的地板上,
on the bottom of the sea.
沉在海底。
How did you know,Maxim?
你怎麽知道的,邁克西姆?
Because I put it there!
因為,是我把它放在那裡的。
2.Would you look into my eyes
現在你還能看著我的眼睛
and tell me that you love me now?
說你愛我嗎?
You see,I was right.
你看,我說對了吧,
It's too late.
太晚了。
No,it's not too late!
不,還不算晚!
You're not to say that!
不要這樣說!
I love you
我愛你,
more than anything in the world...
勝過這世上的一切。
Please,Maxim,
邁克西姆
kiss me,please!
吻我吧,求求你1
No.It's no use.
不,沒有用,
It's too late.
太晚了。
<十>《卡薩布蘭卡》Casablanca:
「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.」
「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」
Ilsa:For old time's sake.
看在舊日的情分上。
Sam:I don't know what you mean,Miss Ilsa.
我不懂你的意思,伊爾莎小姐。
Ilsa:Play it,Sam.Play "As Time Goes By".
彈吧,山姆,彈那首《時光流轉》。
Sam:Oh,I can't remember,Ms.Ilsa.
噢,我記不得了,伊爾莎小姐。
--I'm a little rusty on them.
我對它有點生疏了。
Ilsa:I'll hum it for you. 我哼給你聽。
(她開始哼,山姆跟著彈起來)
Ilsa:Sing it,Sam.
唱呀,山姆。
(山姆開始唱)
Sam:You must remember this,
你必須記住,
--a kiss is just a kiss,
親吻就是親吻,
--a sigh is just a sigh.
嘆息就是嘆息。
--The fundamental things apply,
--as time goes by.
隨著時光流逝,還是那一套。
--And when two lovers woo,
--they still say I love you,
情侶們相戀,照樣說:我愛你。
--on that you can rely.
這點你盡管放心。
--No matter what the future brings,
不管有什麽新玩意在將來出現,
--as time goes by.
隨著時光流逝。
Rick:Sam,I thought I told you never to play.
山姆,我不是已經告訴你永遠不要再彈這支曲子。。。
❽ 請給我一些英文原版動畫電影里的經典台詞,10句以上,在8月20日之前,答得好的有加分
我只有幾條《僵屍新娘》里的
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
蠟燭灼燒我不覺痛楚。
If you cut me with a knife It's still the same
利刃割過也依然如故。
And I know her heart is beating
聽著她的心跳好像音符。
And I know that I am dead
而我的心兒早已「入土」
Yet the pain here that I feel
可如今它如此地痛苦。
Try and tell me it's not real
誰來告訴我這不過是虛無。
And it seems that I still have A tear to shed
為何我的眼淚還是流個不住。
With this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.
用這只手,我將為你驅走悲痛;你的酒杯將永不幹涸,因為我將是你生命中的美酒;用這蠟燭,我將在黑暗中照亮你的路途;用這戒指,我要你成為我的妻子。
❾ 求動物總動員裏海龜夫婦那一段控訴人類的話的中英文台詞
The water is not simply water. It is the blood of our forefathers.
水不只是水,那還是我們祖先的血脈。
We were born more than 700 years ago on an island located deep within the Pacific Ocean. In all that time, we have come across many human beings. They have stolen and have murdered and destroyed everything many, many times. And we let it happen. And because of this, we have lost everything. Our beloved home is sadly no more. Where once were blooming flowers of all colours is now dry and arid. Where once the very air vibrated with the twittering of thousands of kinds of birds is now only silence. Where once seals and the beasts of the ocean bobbed in the waves, all life is now at an end. Galmanpagos, our wondrous home, is now little more than a wretched, black, dark and oily mass. The entire world is nothing more than a black, dark and oily mass. Except for this place here. But if you do nothing to stop it, this place too will become no more than a blackened stain. For Man is a thief who comes in the night and takes what he wants from the land. He is like a snake who eats his own tail to survive. But the Earth does not belong to Man. He's only a tiny part of it. Man did not weave the fabric of life. He's but a thread within it, for we all share the same breath. The rising mists of the lush green forests, the refreshment of the rocky mountain breezes, the perfumed scent of the wind after a cooling shower of rain, the plants, Man and we, the animals. What Man doesn't realise is what he does to the land, he ultimately does to himself, and when the land is finally destroyed, and the animals are either driven out or killed, Man will rule over the Earth alone. Then, lost and forlorn, he too will be wiped from the face of the Earth. But that is a cold comfort to us now, for every one of you will perish, if you don't defend yourselves against humanity.
我們700多年前出生在一個位於太平洋深處的島上。在我們這一生里,遇到了無數的人類。他們無數次的燒殺搶掠,毀滅一切。我們卻聽之任之。也正是因為這個,我們失去了一切。我們心愛的家園,一去不復返了。那曾經鮮花盛開的地方,現在乾涸荒涼。那曾經鷹擊長空,萬物霜天競自由的地方,現在只剩下死寂。那曾經魚翔淺底的地方,現在已了無生機。加拉帕格斯,我們美麗的家園,現在被無盡的、黑暗的石油籠罩。而整個世界,也被無盡的、黑暗的石油籠罩著。除了這個地方。但是如果我們不做點什麼的話,這里也將變成又一個地獄。人類只不過是深夜潛入的竊賊,在土地上予取予求。他像一條靠吃自己存活的蛇。但地球並不屬於人類。人類只是滄海一粟。人類並沒有譜寫生命的篇章。他們只不過是裡面的一粒辭藻,因為我們都生活在這天空下。冉冉升起的薄霧,鬱郁蔥蔥的綠色森林,落基山脈吹來的徐徐微風,還有驟雨之後清新的氣息,這些植物,人類與我們,動物。人類沒有意識到他們的所作所為終將讓自己自食其果,當最後一片陸地也被污染,動物或被趕走或被屠殺的時候,人類就將獨自統治地球。然後,迷失和絕望,他們也終將滅亡。但那對我們來說並沒有意義,如果我們現在不奮起反抗,我們很快就會滅亡。
❿ 用英語12句話介紹一下動物總動員
Boundless vast steppes of Africa, the suffering drought infested animals patiently but anxiously awaiting the arrival of the flood. This year's flood season seems long overe, animals, hearts full of anxiety. They will not think in any case, not far from the valley between the arched a dam, which stopped a man with the moist grasslands and all the water.
At the same time, ushered in several rare grassland on the visitors: the lonely polar bear, noisy Gaul chicken, accompanied by a century of vicissitudes couple of years the turtles, kangaroos, and love a lively place cocky Tasmanian devil. They are e to human han and ignorance, which was forced to leave home habitat, not only for finding a human footprint paradise. Grasslands of Africa, the situation is not optimistic, the animals had come from a foreign country and local animal friends together, embark on a thrilling journey in search of water ... ...