A. 急!!!------電影rain man的英文影評
Barry Levinson is one of the great screen directors of our time. He's most notable for being able to evoke subtly comedic discussions amongst his leading characters, save the rare occasion when his strained efforts backfire ("Toys" comes to mind). "Rain Man" (1988) is his crowning effort, his best achievement I can think of off-hand. It's considered a drama but it's also a true odd couple comedy, about two opposites who learn they have one common bond: their kinship.
The Cruise plays Charlie Babbitt, a wealthy car dealer living the high life in California. He's just gotten in a shipment of Ferraris and he's going to make a killing on an upcoming deal for all of them, when his entire background comes back to haunt him in a single unfortunate moment ring his newly acquired and quite happy life.
Charlie's father has just died, leaving him an old sports car and rose bushes. But more painful than the fact that his father has died or that he was left simply with a car and some prize-winning rosebushes is the fact that Charlie had tried to put his ill-fated past behind him, and now it has caught up with him again. He has to face the reality of his father once again.
This isn't really evident the first time you watch the movie. Charlie is angered at the fact that he got nothing more than some bushes and a vehicle, sure, but he admits he expected nothing more. What really angers him is that he has to face his father, dead or alive, once more; either through faded memories or by the realization that he is now dead and their friendship was never repaired.
When Charlie finds out that his father's entire estate has been left to a single trustee, he schemes around and unmasks who the trustee really is -- his older brother he never knew he had, Raymond Babbitt (Hoffman), who lives in a homey mental institute and quotes the Bud Abbott and Lou Costello "Who's on first?" charade when he gets nervous.
Charlie confronts his brother, who seems as though he doesn't recognize him. And in a moment of weakness, Charlie kidnaps his brother from his home, drives him back to California, and attempts to squeeze the money out of Raymond, who has no holding on the concept of money at all.
Despite his lack of understanding regarding monetary value, Raymond is an idiot savant, and Charlie takes advantage of Raymond's mathematical skills by taking him to Las Vegas to count cards. After achieving a fortune they are thrown out of the casinos and left to face charges of kidnapping. The problem is, by the time it's all over, Charlie has formed an odd sort of bond with his brother. Long after the laughs settle the emotional impact of the story sinks in.
The ending is the sort of rare conclusion that brings tears to the eyes. Throughout the film, Charlie is an arrogant, ignorant, greedy businessman who cares of no one but himself. By the end, however, he has learned more than he has in his entire lifetime from the brother he never had. And unlike a lot of the buddy films out there, we get to see the bonding between Charlie and his big brother, Raymond, form on a daily basis, until it is brought to a standstill.
Dustin Hoffman gives his best performance in "Rain Man," one of such unmatched strength and brilliance that we often feel that we are really watching an autistic man on screen. Raymond Babbitt is one of the most memorable characters you will ever encounter as a viewer, and though Dustin Hoffman isn't necessarily a favorite actor of mine, I place his performance in "Rain Man" as one of the most convincing and touching performances of all time.
Trying to put the reason that "Rain Man" is so great into words is simply impossible. It's got everything. And as humorous as Raymond Babbitt becomes, he never seems unreal or obnoxious. As I watch him every time I watch the movie, I completely forget Dustin Hoffman is playing him until I mentally remark on how well he is doing so. This is movie magic, folks.
Hollywood has a fascination with characters like Forrest Gump and Raymond Babbitt, but -- even more so than Gump -- Raymond is never annoying. (That's not saying that Gump is, but...Raymond is even more touching and realistic.) Raymond is a fair bit more impaired than Forrest, and we feel for him even more (though which is the better film I could never say).
By all means, see this movie. Drop whatever you're doing and rent it, buy it, watch it over and over. It's amazing. I don't care if I sound like a mainstream critic trying to get my quotes on the new Special Edition box of the DVD (yes, please!), I love this movie and I can't say enough good things about it.
訪問參考資料,有更多關於該片的影評。
B. 電影rainman影評
這是一部在奧斯卡的大名單中留下自己名字的經典影片,也是整個八十年代極具影響力的一部影片。在我看來,它更像是一部嚴謹的,甚至有些刻板的好萊塢式教科書。影片力求達到所謂"學術"與"大眾"之間最為適當的交匯點,並在合適的時候將這一點發揚光大,一方面得到那些評委們的肯定,另一方面博得大眾的歡欣,這,也正是影片取得巨大成功的主要原因。
影片選擇了"親情"這個具有無窮魅力的情感主題,並且貫穿在整部電影當中,使用道德的多重選擇來對"親情"概念加以烘托。所謂"道德的多重選擇",實際上指的是在片中作為弟弟的查理(湯姆·克魯斯飾)在對待金錢利益和手足之情上的兩種選擇,這也是構成影片矛盾的焦點所在。我們首先考察一下影片中的哪些因素對其情感主題起作用了。
本片導演巴里·萊文森一向以對社會事物及社會熱點的冷靜洞悉而著稱。他的電影大多風格內斂,在對鏡頭的處理上顯得中規中矩,常將鏡頭的焦點對准人物並以此為線索展開整個事件。在對主導動機的處理上簡單含蓄,顯得冷硬而規矩。影片開場時的第一個主導動機:吊在半空中的汽車,就直截了當地點出了整部影片敘事的主體——公路。而汽車則是影片中矛盾發展的載體。同時,這里也點出了影片主人公查理的人物身份。在接下來的工作間一場戲里,更是表現了查理的精明能幹、善於調和事物的諸多性格側面。另外,在空中的汽車也在一定程度上暗示了查理如日中天的工作背景,彷彿就像他架車行駛在天空中一樣,而處在景深空間的則是一幢幢高樓大廈。
接著,查理得到父親去世的消息,於是去參加葬禮,卻發現了一輛車,便引出了對兒時的記憶。原來,查理因為偷開父親的車而被父親唾棄。車成為影片中矛盾的動因。正是由於車的原因,查理才會和父親不和,自己也因此幹上了汽車行當。在下面的段落中,同樣利用汽車,引出了本片的真正主角——"雨人"(達斯汀·霍夫曼飾)。於是整部影片的所有設置已基本確立,在剩下的時間里,就是利用這些設置製造並解決其中提出的矛盾。
從查理把"雨人"帶出醫院開始直到"雨人"返回醫院是影片的中心敘事段落,占據了整個影片的2/3以上。這一進展過程看上去更像是公路片模式,而汽車更是成了這一大段中重要的道具和承載體。影片的編創人員也有意識地要用汽車而不是其他交通工具來完成對片中"親情"主題的刻畫。當查理准備帶"雨人"上飛機時,"雨人"表現出了極度的恐慌與不安,並歷數了以前各個時期的飛機失事。查理在毫無辦法的情況下只好答應"雨人"搭乘汽車的要求。至此,編導們達到了利用汽車來延展敘事時空,營造一個相對廣闊敘事環境的目的。
汽車是整個事件發展的承載體,也是主題發揮的良好基石。在二人行到中途的時候,"雨人"突然想起自己的內褲,於是要求查理回到他指定的地方買那條指定的內褲。已經被這個怪哥哥弄的焦頭爛額的查理此時進退兩難。異常無奈的他氣憤地離開了汽車,獨自一人邊走邊大聲抱怨,可當他回頭再看時,哥哥也已經不在車內了,而是向賣內褲的那個方向走去。這時的汽車里空無一人,代表的是兄弟倆情感及思維方式上的隔閡與難以溝通,於是倆人相繼離開了他們心靈交流的場所——汽車,頓時造成了一種分離空盪的藝術效果。而當後來查理和"雨人"在賭場贏了一大筆錢後和蘇珊娜一同乘車嬉戲時,氣氛卻是暖洋洋的,因為汽車在這一狹小空間代表的是兄弟間心靈的溝通,讓他們同時沐浴在金色的陽光中,噴泉中的泉水也像是和著歡快的舒暢的背景音樂雀躍起舞,發出輕捷明快、滴入人心的水滴聲。在這兩個地方,汽車顯然是充當了"親情"溝通的場所,形成了鮮明的反差,且為情節的進一步發展打下了基礎。
除了汽車之外,影片中還利用了諸如電話、電視之類的現代科技產物來對現實社會狀態進行一些側面的隱晦的折射,並產生了一定的社會諷刺作用。不過,影片中最大的諷刺還是出於"雨人"對查理的諷刺。
"雨人"指的是患有"自閉症"的一類人,是被排除在正常人世界外的。片中的"雨人"雷曼德便是典型。他做事情總是循規蹈矩,要求一切事物一陳不變。他害怕與他人進行交流與接觸,對世界的一切都僅限於平面化的、教條式的認識,其行為舉止更是屬於"異類",完全不顧及周圍環境的變化,只是根據自己的主觀意識行動。和以往表現"非正常人"的電影一樣,影片中的"雨人"除了先天性殘疾外,還具有某些"正常人"所不具備的一些特長。在影片中,編導不厭其煩地表現他對數字的獨特興趣和超凡的記憶能力,並強化了這一個人行為上的主導線索,成為了整個敘事中重要動機而存在。影片還利用其自身的這一特性,營造出一種特別的喜劇效果和戲劇張力。從某種角度上講,"雨人"這個角色是影片整個戲劇性的焦點所在。片中的喜劇環節、矛盾的動因均在他的身上得以體現。如查理與蘇珊娜做愛時,不明事理的雷曼德闖進了他們的房間,並和蘇珊娜一起哼哼起來。這樣的以他個人無意識、無邏輯的行為創造出的笑料在影片中層出不窮。更重要的是,他的這一行為引起了查理的不滿,也為敘事的進一步發展以及兩種對立性格層面的相互溶解奠定了基礎。
以後的敘事中心點基本上圍繞兄弟兩人性格、志趣上的格格不入深入下去。而"雨人"雷曼德則是二人關系中的支柱點。直到查理找到雷曼德身上可以為自己所用的地方,獲得了極大物質和心理滿足時,兩人的性格、行為沖突才被化解。由此可以確立此人物在全片中起著推動事件因果發展的作用。
對於營造良好的"笑果"一向以來都是好萊塢的強項,特別是在當一個"非正常"個體進入"正常世界"時的各種行為都會給人以怪誕、滑稽之感。影片借"雨人"大作文章,尤其是由於他的固執、苛守規章引出的連串喜劇,如前文中提到的闖入弟弟房間一段,在影片中段執意要買指定內褲以及當他借別人家收看電視時,家中小孩子們一個個面無表情地盯著電視與他像孩子般看得津津有味形成的反差。這些細節讓他的形象生動可愛,又讓影片整體的觀賞效果上了一個台階。
事實上,讓我們仔細觀察一下,不難發現,導演基本上是以純粹客觀的視角來進行拍攝的。我們幾乎看不到人物的內心視像,這是本片的又一大特點(這也是巴里·萊文森一貫的電影風格)。"雨人"的形象雖然生動親切,但也僅僅是豐富了影片的娛樂元素,推動了整個事件的進程。對於"雨人"自身來講,沒有多少人性特徵,他看上去更象是查理的一面鏡子,通過這面鏡子,觀眾看到的是社會中人們所追求、崇尚的那些"實際利益",而在影片中則表現為查理的拜金主義和惟利是圖。可以這么說,查理這個人物形象就是美國的一個縮影,片中有一個地方表現得很出采,當委託人正在宣讀查理父親遺囑時,鏡頭所對準的是查理的一隻手,那隻手上套著兩枚戒指,正不耐煩地敲擊著桌子。這一形象化的描述把一個對財產視若珍寶卻對親情視為旁物的典型形象刻畫地入木三分。相對於查理,"雨人"對數字有著超乎尋常的敏銳捕捉及出色的記憶能力,但對同樣要依靠數字來分辨的金錢卻是一竅不通。於是,查理為了錢而與"雨人"走上了同一條路,"雨人"則用自己的各種行為讓查理認識到比錢更重要的東西——親情。當然,作為一部帶有明顯商業化烙印的好萊塢電影,宣揚的又是一個積極向上的人性主題,那麼結局的設置必定是具有明確道德立場判斷的。影片的敘事也努力地讓查理這個人物身上所具有的"劣性"一步步被"洗脫",最後使他在觀念上發生"根本的轉變",給觀眾一個"圓滿"的解釋,並把許多尖銳的諷刺以曖昧的方式進行了"自我化解",讓影片看起來不會過於惹眼,又有一定的深意。
本片最大的亮點還是達斯汀·霍夫曼那無懈可擊的天才表演。用可愛、精緻、偉大或是其他任何贊美之辭來修飾他都不為過。尤其是他在形體上的把握,使他無論在中近景鏡頭還是遠景鏡頭都是整個畫面最吸引人注目的焦點。霍夫曼對"自閉症"患者近乎神經質式的詮釋將"非正常人"的表現境界又提高了一步。相比之下,扮演弟弟的湯姆·克魯斯在他的光環下就顯得相形見拙了,純粹就像是一個花瓶似的擺設。
綜上所述,得出的結論是,《雨人》是一部值得玩味的不錯的情感片,但依舊是擺脫不了好萊塢模式的窠臼,以商業元素的介入為主,藝術樣式的創造為輔,製造出符合大眾口味的電影。道德標准被確立在主導環節,並對影片的敘事及藝術創造產生了直接的影響。類似的影片在美國比比皆是,只是這部《雨人》總體基調及細節上的把握更細膩、平穩,再加上天才的表演,所以取得了巨大的成功,這也從一個側面代表了奧斯卡的取捨標准——中庸的題材 傳統的手法。
C. 電影雨人的經典台詞 考試急用 謝謝啊
Susanna: You useing me, you useing Raymond, you useing everybody.
Charlie: Using Raymond? Hey Raymond, am I using you? Am I using you Raymond?
Raymond: Yeah.
Charlie: Shut up! He is answering a question from a half hour ago!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Repeated line]
Raymond: I'm an excellent driver.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Raymond has jumped in the car with Susanna]
Charlie: Hey, who is this guy?
Susanna: He just jumped in the car.
Charlie: Yeah well he can jump out. Come on!
Raymond: I'm an excellent driver.
Charlie: That's good. Come on! Susanna, why'd you let him get in this car? It's not a toy.
Susanna: He says he drives this car.
Raymond: Dad let's me drive slow on the driveway every Saturday. 'Course the seats were originally brown leather now they're a pitiful red.
Charlie: [surprised] Hey, these seats were brown leather. You know this car?
Raymond: I know this car.
Charlie: How do you know this car?
Raymond: It's a 1949 Buick Roadmaster. Straight 8. Fireball 8. Only 8,985 proction models. Dad let's me drive slow on the driveway. But not on Monday, definitely not on Monday.
Charlie: Who's your dad?
Raymond: Sanford Babbitt. 10961 Beachcrest Street, Cincinnati Ohio.
Charlie: That's my address. Hey, who's your mother?
Raymond: Eleanor Babbitt. Died January 5, 1965 after short and sudden illness.
Charlie: Who the hell are you?
Raymond: Uh oh, fifteen minutes to Judge Wapner.
[Raymond proceeds back to Walbrook, ignoring Charlie]
Charlie: Wait, I wanna ask you a question! Hey! Dr. Bruner, who is he?
Dr. Bruner: Raymond is your brother.
D. 《雨人》經典對白
我這里有,加我hi,我告訴你網站 .
我這里有雨人的中英文台詞。這里不好發。加我吧
人 Rain Man 中英文劇本
我告訴過你今早就要的我還在處理那四部藍寶捷尼
[Man #1] I've got four Lamborghinisthat can't meet smog emission standards.
至今無法符合排煙量的標准環保局打了你九次回票
How many timesyou wash out with E.P. A?
我們會通過環保局審核的我只需要多兩天
[Man #2] Sir, they'reclearing E.P.A. In a few days.
三次?我進了四部車
Three times?You're on a roll.
每部各有三次
Four cars, three times each.That's zip for twelve.
你是技術人員或太空工程師?
Are you a mechanicor a NASA engineer?
我告訴過你我從未進過藍寶捷尼
I told you I've neverdealt with Lamborghinis...
而你保證能及時交車的
and yet you assured me that you coulddeliver the cars within that time frame.
什麼都別說,因為我要聽
Don't tell me that,'cause I'm not even listening.
不,先生,我不認為有此必要
Sir, I hardly thinkthat's necessary.
我會向我的貸款人解釋
I'll explain thatto my swing loan.
我欠他二萬元屆時要加三萬利息
I'm into him for 200,000.That's thousand, three zeros.
我所有的錢全綁在這些車上若我無法將之發現,我就完了
I got my money tied up in these cars.If I don't get it, I am finished.
-你了解嗎?-你得體諒我們的處境
- Do you understand that?- You have to understand our situation.
我才不管你的問題,我自身難保
I got a shark snappin' at my heels.
They could've taken the carand my business 11 days ago.
我11天前就該交車了
I am holding them offwith a whip and a chair.
我的老天爺,現在我束手無策
I understand that.I know delivery is way overe.
我了解你的交車期限已過
This fuckin' E.P. A!The whole world is chokin' on smog...
那該死的環保署全世界都快因煙霧而窒息了
and they're gonna correct the situationby keeping my four cars off the road?
-他們不讓我這四部車上路-當然不是
- [Ringing]- Babbitt Collectibles.
貝比收藏汽車公司
Have you tried cash?How much do these E.P.A. Guys earn?
試試用紅包,那些環保人員的待遇如何?
Charlie, Mr. Wyatt.
查理,懷特先生
- Wyatt?- Yeah, about the swing loan.
有關貸款的事
If he doesn't get the money by 5:30,he's gonna come and seize all the cars.
若五點半前不還錢,他就要要扣車
- I have to call you back.- You should talk to Mr. Babbitt.
-我等一下再回你電話-我想你該和貝比先生本人談
Tell him you watched me sign the checkon Tuesday, then you put it in the mail.
告訴他你知道我周二已簽了支票你本人看著我簽的
I need this.Come on.
然後將之交給了小妹了快啊,我需要你如此做
I wouldn't do that untilyou talk to Mr. Babbitt.
我不會如此做的,先生
His number?He's on the road now.
請他們留下電話號碼他嗎?不,他剛剛才走
- He wants you to call him immediately.- Charlie...
-請你親自與貝比先生談-查理
Tell him I'm connecting to Barbados,arriving 1:30 a.m.
告訴他們現在無法連絡我凌晨一點半才回來
- Charlie!- Lenny, I'm standing right here.
查理,倫尼,我在這呢
Mr. Bateman wants to back out on his carand he wants to take Mr. Webb with him.
貝蒙先生要撤回交易他還要帶著偉伯先生一起來
They want their down payments back.They found two cars at Valley Motors.
他們要求退回訂金他們在維利汽車找到了兩部車
Tell him that that was me on the line,the cars just passed emissions...
告訴他我剛剛與你通過電話
and the E.P.A. Paperworkwill be in here momentarily.
車子剛通檢查環保署的文件馬上就到
- You payin' attention to me?- Yeah, I'm listening.
-你有在聽嗎?-是,我在聽
Tell them also that I'm knocking offfive grand on both their deals.
另外告訴他們每輛車少收五千元
- Do you understand that, Lenny?- I got it.
-是的,你確定你明白了?-我明白了,我明白了
Mr. Bateman, that wasMr. Babbitt on the other line.
貝蒙先生,剛才是貝比先生電話
As it happens,the cars are passing emissions...
車輛正要通過檢驗
What am I saying?The cars have passed emissions.
我是說車子已通過檢驗
We're waiting for the E.P.A. Paperwork.We'll have that momentarily.
正在等環保署的文件-
And because of yourincredible patience...
我們在短時間內內可以拿到因為你的耐心
we're going to knock off $5,000on each car.
我們決定每輛車再便宜你五千元
Well, yes,you've been most patient.
是的,你非常的有耐心
We really appreciate your patience.Well, thank you.
我們非常感謝你的耐心,謝謝你
Thank you.
謝謝你
Ready for Palm Springs?
准備去棕櫚泉了嗎?
You still want to gowith all these problems?
有這些問題,你仍然要去?
We're seconds away from closingthis deal, clearing 75 grand.
成交在即,掙七萬五
- Not bad for a couple of phone calls.- No, not bad at all.
對只打幾個電話來說還不錯吧?
- You know where to find us, right?- Right.
你知道如何找到我們吧?倫尼
I got it under control.
我能控制全局的
I don't want to be demanding...
我不是想挑剔你
but could you possibly say 10 or12 words before we get to the hotel?
但在我們到飯店前能說點話吧-
Hmm? Consider it foreplay.
把它當做前奏如何?
Can you include mein some of your thoughts?
你能把我列入你的思想之中嗎?
I'm just thinkin'.Nothing special.
我並沒有想什麼具體的東西
Maybe there's something thatyou're thinking about that we can talk.
也許只是一些可以聊的話題
If there was, Susanna,we'd be talkin' about it.
若有什麼好談的,蘇珊娜我們便會談論的
What's the big to-doabout me thinkin'?
我只是在思考罷了我思考又有什麼不對了?
I just feel like I'm going away fora few days with someone. Call me crazy.
我是與某個人一起出遊就算我瘋狂好了
You wanna talk? Let's talk.How was your day?
好吧,你想聊我們就聊,你好嗎
I feel you're excluding me from what'sgoing on. It's not that I wanna talk.
我只是覺得我被摒棄於事外而已並不表示我想聊天
One of these again, Susanna.How did we get back to one of these?
又來了,蘇珊娜我們是怎麼回到這上頭的?
I don't want to... I don't knowwhy I put up with all of this.
我不知道我為何會忍受這些事
You wanted to go to Palm Springs,and we're goin'.
你想去棕櫚泉,我們就去棕櫚泉
But I didn't wanna go alone.I've been sitting in this car for...
是的,但我不想一個人去我坐在這車上像個假人
You wanna talk?Let's talk!
蘇珊娜,你想聊,我們就聊呀?
- This is not talking.- [Phone Ringing]
這不是聊天,好像你和我要
- Yeah?- Charlie, this is Lenny.
-什麼事?-查理,我是倫尼
I've been trying to contact youfor a while.
我已找了你一陣子了
I got a long-distance call fromMr. Mooney, your father's lawyer.
有位孟尼先生打長途電話來
He's been trying to reach you.
他是令尊的律師,一直要連絡你
Your father has died, Charlie.
查理,令尊過世了查理!
- Charlie?- Uh-huh?
I'm sorry. The funeral's tomorrowin Cincinnati. He said you'd know where.
我很遺憾,明天在辛辛那提出殯
- I've got his number.- That's not necessary.
-他說你知道在那,他留了電話-沒那個必要
- Anything else?- No.
還有別的嗎?
- If there's anything I can do...- All right.
查理,有什麼我能做的打電話來
- I'm sorry about the weekend, hon.- Charlie, the weekend?
親愛的,抱歉周末泡湯了
I told you before,we had a falling-out a long time ago.
我跟你說過我們父子不合很久了
My mother died when I was two.It was just him and me.
家母在我兩歲時去世
We just didn't get along.
我們…就是合不來
- You're going to the funeral, no?- Yeah.
-你要去奔喪嗎?-要
- I'm coming with you.- That's sweet, but there's no point.
我和你一起去你真體貼,但沒有這個需要
I want to.
我要去,就是這樣
All right. Sorry.I forgot who I was talkin' to.
抱歉,我忘了我在和誰說話
...to our beloved neighbor...
for our memory, admirationand respect for him...
我們對於他的回憶及尊重及景仰
will live beyond the yearsof his life on Earth.
會使他在此的精神永存
Let us consecrate ourselves to followhis example of zest for life...
讓我們以他為模範,追隨他
dedication to family...
他的一生都獻給家庭
and charity to all.
並接濟貧窮
And now, with sure and certain hopeof resurrection life...
現在,我們確定他在你那兒永生
we commend to youthe soul of our departed friend.
我們將我們的友人交付你的手中
Just have to go over the details ofthe will with him, and then we leave.
等今晚聽完遺囑的細節後就走
I can wait in the car.
我可以在車上等
Somebody should be watering those roses.They're all dying.
該替玫瑰澆水了,它們快枯死了
Knew this car my whole life.Only drove it once.
從小就認識這部車
A 1949 Buick Roadmaster convertible.Only 8,000 proction models made.
1949年別克敞篷車
Straight-Eight.Fireball Eight.
僅出廠八千輛,八缸霹靂火馬達
It was the first full yearof the Dynaflow transmission.
第一批會自動排擋
Know it by rote.
我對它了如指掌
[Susanna]You were his only child.
你是他的獨生子
出生那年
You came along when he was...
what, 45 or something?
他已經45歲左右了
他可能已認為不會有兒子了
He probably thoughthe was never going to have a son...
E. 求電影Rain Man的英文讀後感,以及故事梗概(不超過20句)全部要求英文!
故事梗概:
Charlie is a hustler. He's been on his own long enough to know how to work people and situations. He finds that the father who threw him out as a teen ager has died. He's left him a now antique convertible and something more important, a previously unknown brother, Raymond. Raymond is autistic, but is able to calculate complicated mathematical problems in his head with great speed and accuracy. Their father has left his fortune to Raymond who doesn't even understand what money is for. Charlie is enraged by what has happened and by his father keeping Raymond's existence from him for his entire life. He kidnaps Raymond from his residential home but then finds that Raymond will only fly Qantas. The two begin a long road trip that will lead them to an understanding of each other.
讀後感:
Self-centred salesman Charlie Babbitt (Tom Cruise) kidnaps the autistic brother (Dustin Hoffman) he never knew existed to try and claw back his inheritance. Rain Man is about two brothers, and their new, forming relationship, learning to live with and love each other, and making that understanding that only brothers have.
Dustin Hoffman as Raymond Babbitt is without doubt one of the finest performances I have ever seen from Hollywood in the last two decades. The standard I think he set with Rain Man is one that is difficult to beat - he was extremely impressive as an autistic man. The way he walked, talked, even his eye movement and facial expressions, were all perfect. I was bowled over by his talent, and found him to be extremely believable as Raymond. Now, I'm not a Tom Cruise fan, but I have to admit he was very, very good in his role of the thoughtless, cynical, and arrogant Charlie Babbitt. This was probably the best he's ever done in his acting career. In addition to two wonderful performances, Cruise and Hoffman's connection on screen was fantastic, resulting in truly emotional, moving, and many times humorous, occasions. They had me floored.
I found Rain Man to have amazing cinematography. The entire casino sequence, I thought, was filmed beautifully. And a commendable mention must go to the elevator scene, with Raymond and Susanna. I found that scene to be truly heartbreaking, but at the same time sweet. The ending is one of those moments that cannot be explained; a unique closure that is truly soul-stirring and touching. Overrall, this is a poignant, powerful view of the human spirit.
Rain Man is a rare gem, and one which cannot be forgotten.
F. 請詳解一部經典的英文電影,要求要將其中的好的台詞(至少4段)
這種問題還是交給我把~
我覺得《阿甘正傳》很棒的。
給你一些台詞吧,都是我自己邊看邊摘錄的:
回答形式:句子+翻譯+賞析
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
(生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
這句話就是說,生活總是給你一些驚喜和一些未知,你要學會接納和品嘗,才能擁有生活的美好.
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事=傻人有傻福)
3.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
要相信沒有什麼是不可能的,只要努力著,奇跡就在你身邊.
4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
5.I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
飄盪著的難道就是不好的命運嗎?上帝給了我們這樣的命運,我們要用不同的視角來看待它,也許,你會發現,這樣也是一種美好.
6.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
我們不要畏懼死亡.畏懼死亡的人,永遠學不會如何生存.
7.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
(放下包袱,繼續前進)
生命中有太多的背負,我們如果不能卸下這些背負,就永遠學不會享受生活的一點一滴.
8.Shit happens!(不好的事情發生了)
9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.(就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光)
這句寫景色的真的不錯~
10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至專)
11.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承諾的人)
12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步)
13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分)
14.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨)
15.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.(誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上)
就是說要真誠的贊賞別人
16.You are no different than anybody else is.(你和別人沒有任何的不同)
人人生來是一樣的,後天的努力使人們變得不同,所以,做你自己,不要總是羨慕別人.
17.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.(通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西)
一雙好鞋會帶著一個人到美好的地方去,所以從鞋子就可以看出一個人的性格和所處的環境.
18.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情)
愛情其實很簡單,不聰明的人也可以理解~
19.I want to go home (我想回家)
這是每個人心裡的話吧,不管你身在何方~
20.I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
21.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
22.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
23.You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
如果離開我會給你帶來更美好的生活,那麼請你離開我...
24.If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
要知道自己面對的是什麼
25.run,Forrest,run...(阿甘,快跑,快跑......)
這部電影非常非常不錯的,也許我摘錄的句子你並不喜歡,所以最好自己去看看,2個小時品味一部好電影,還可以完成老師的課題,何樂而不為呢?你說是不是?
G. 電影《雨人》 故事梗概(英文)
Rain Man (1988) is the story of a young man who regains his humanity through the unexpected love of a brother he never knew he had--until now. Charlie Babbitts father passes away, leaving him only the car that caused their estrangement, and some prized rose bushes. Using his cunning, Charlie traces the remainder of the inheritance, a trust fund, to an institution for the mentally challenged--Wallbrook. There, Charlie discovers the existence of a brother that he'd never known. Charlie abcts Raymond, an autistic savant, from the institute in the hopes of ransoming him for at least half of the $3,000,000 trust fund. Raymond's fear of flying forces a cross-country road trip, ring which the two brothers reconnect. Charlie learns that he'd actually known his brother when he was young, mispronouncing his name as "rain man," but Raymond had burned young Charlie badly in hot water and, for this reason, was forced to live at Wallbrook--all but forgotten. By the time the two reach Los Angeles, Charlie's love for his brother has rekindled the humanity within himself. He's left mystified by the enigma that is his brother and grows from the experience, even turning down Dr. Bruners offer to walk away for $250,000.
H. 《阿甘正傳》的經典台詞(有中英文對照)
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
5.I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
6.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
7.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.(放下包袱,繼續前進)
8.Shit happens!(不好的事情發生了)
9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.(就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光)
10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至專)
11.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承諾的人)
12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步)
13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分)
14.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨)
15.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.(誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上)
16.You are no different than anybody else is.(你和別人沒有任何的不同)
17.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.(通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西)
18.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情)
19.I want to go home (我想回家)
20.I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
21.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
22.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
23.You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
24.If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
25.run,Forrest,run...(阿甘,快跑,快跑......)