⑴ 電影希特勒名單的著名台詞
《辛德勒的名單》榮獲了第66屆傲視卡最佳影片。電影講述的辛德勒在第二次世界大戰中,用自身的智慧、力量保護了近1200民猶太人。
在影片的初期辛德勒是個花花公子哥,有自己的工廠、有車、這樣的男子在那個年代簡直就是一個香餑餑,更何況還是個帥男人。原本想利用二戰發一筆橫財的他,目睹了猶太人被慘遭殺害良心覺醒。由此在自己的工廠僱傭猶太人,藉此來保護這些猶太人。
我想《辛德勒的名單》之所以這么成功,除了影片傳達出的人性,良知,還有在古難時期覺醒的真、善、美。無不在敲打著人心。下面就讓我們一起來欣賞本篇的經典對白吧!看看是否觸動了那顆沉睡的心。
——題記
1、Today is history.Today will be remembered.
——今天是歷史時刻,今天將被永遠紀念。
2、The list… is life.
——這份名單…就是生命。
3、An hour of life is still life.
——片刻的生命,終究是生命。
4、Oskar Schindler: Too many.
——奧斯卡·辛德勒:太多了。
5、Oskar Schindler: I didn't do enough!
——奧斯卡·辛德勒:我做得還不夠!
6、Itzhak Stern: You did so much.
——伊薩克·斯特恩:你已經做得很多了。
7、Itzhak Stern: How many cigarettes have you smoked tonight?
——伊薩克·斯特恩:你昨晚抽了多少煙?
8、I just want to reach out to you, to touch your loneliness.
——我只是希望向你伸出雙手,去觸碰你的寂寞。
9、Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
——阿蒙·高斯:真相是,海倫,總是正確的答案。
10、There will be generations because of what you did.
——因為你的善行,生命才得以傳承下去。
11、Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
——阿蒙·高斯:說實話,海倫,總是正確的答案。
12、Itzhak Stern: For every one you smoke, I smoke half.
——伊薩克·斯特恩:你抽的每一支煙,我就抽了一半。
13、Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
——伊薩克·斯特恩:奧斯卡,因為你已經有一千一百人活了下來。看看他們。
14、whoever saves one life ,saves the world entire .
——當你挽救了一條生命就等於挽救了全世界。
15、Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
——伊薩克·斯特恩:世世代代都會記得你的所作所為。
16、He would have given me two for it; at least one.He would have given me one, one more.
——他會願意用兩個人做交換 至少一個。他至少會再給我一個人,再多一個人。
17、Oskar Schindler: I could have gotten one more person… and I didn't! And I… I didn't!
——奧斯卡·辛德勒:我可以多救一個人…我卻沒有!可是我…我沒有!
18、The list is an absolute good ,the list is life ,All around its margins lies the gulf .
——這份名單代表著至善,這份名單就是生命,名單的外圍是一片可怕的深淵!
19、Oskar Schindler: Look, All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?
——奧斯卡·辛德勒:看著,你所需要做的事情就是告訴我,它對你來說,值多少錢。你看每一個人值多少?(短文學網 www.anwenxue.com)
20、Amon Goeth: No, no, no, No. What's one worth to you!
——阿蒙·高斯:不,不,不,不。你看每個人值多少!
21、Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
——伊薩克·斯特恩:世世代代都會記得你的所作所為。
22、Oskar Schindler: This pin. Two people. This is gold. Two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. One more person. A person, Stern. For this.
——奧斯卡·辛德勒:這個別針。兩個人。這是金制的。兩個更多的人。他可以在多給我兩個人,至少有一個。一個更多的人。一個人。斯特恩。為了這個。
23、Oskar Schindler: This car. Goeth would have bought this car. Why did I keep the car? Ten people right there. Ten people. Ten more people.
——奧斯卡·辛德勒:這汽車。高斯可能會買下這輛車。我為什麼要留下這輛車?十個人正在那兒。十個人。十個更多的人。
24、Oskar Schindler: If I'd made more money… I threw away so much money. You have no idea. If I'd just…
——奧斯卡·辛德勒:如果我能賺到更多的錢…我揮霍了太多的錢。你沒有辦法。如果我試試。
25、Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
——伊薩克·斯特恩:奧斯卡,因為你已經有一萬一千人活了下來。看看他們。
26、Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just… I could have got more.
——奧斯卡·辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我試試。我可以救出更多人。
27、What is the right? When a man committed a crime, the judge sentenced him to death. That's not right, it is called justice. And when a man committed the same crime, the emperor can sentence him to death, can not sentence him to death, so pardon him, that's right!
——什麼是權利?當一個人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。 這不叫權利,這叫正義。 而當一個人同樣犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑, 也可以不判他死刑,於是赦免了他,這就叫權利!
28、This car, Goethe would have bought this car. Why do I keep the car? Ten people by that, ten people, ten more people. This pin, two people. This is gold, two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. He would have given me one, one more, one more person, person, Stern, for this. I could have got one more person, and I didn't, and I didn't ……
——這輛車,歌德應該會買。我為什麼留這輛車,它能換十條命,十條命,多救十個人。這枚胸針,可以救兩條命。這是黃金,可多救兩個人,他會讓我換兩個,至少一個人,他會多個我一個人,多一個人,是一個人,斯滕,這個可以換一人的命。我本可多救一個人,可我沒有,可我沒有……
29、A man commits a crime, he should know better. We have him killed, and feel good about it. Or we kill him ourselves and we feel even better.That's not power, though. That's justice. It's different than power. Power is when we have every justification to kill, and we don't.
——對一個罪犯,如果我們殺了他,我們會感覺快樂;如果是我們親手殺了他,就更有快感了。但那不是權力,那隻是正義,它和權力並不一樣。真正的權力是,我們有充足的理由去處死他,而我們卻不去這樣做。
30、Amon Goeth: They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?
——阿蒙·高斯:他們在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道嗎,猶太人。當你和他們很親近地工作時,就像我,你這么想。他們有這樣的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被這種病毒感染了。他們應該被同情,而不是懲罰。他們應該接受治療因為這樣才能像斑疹傷寒症一樣真實。我一直是這么認為的。這和金錢有關系嗎?嗯?
31、Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, ecation, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.
——阿蒙·高斯:今天就是歷史。今天將會被永遠記住。很多年以後年輕人將會對今天充滿好奇。今天就是歷史並且你們就是其中的一部分。六百年前,當他們到處散播對黑死亡的譴責,所謂的大卡西米(Casimir the Great),告訴猶太人他們應該到克拉科夫去。他們來了。他們帶著財產來到這座城市。他們定居下來。他們掌握權利。他們在商業、科學、教育和藝術上興盛起來。沒有他們帶來的東西就沒有他們的繁榮。六個世紀以來,這兒是猶太人的克拉科夫。到今晚為止,這六百年將會是謠言。他們從來沒有發生過。今天就是歷史。
⑵ 《辛德勒的名單》的中英文簡介
《辛德勒的名單》網路網盤免費在線觀看
鏈接: https://pan..com/s/1YlClvYnUmE5Run6tfmVNVA
《辛德勒的名單》1939年9月,德軍在兩周內攻佔了波蘭,納粹下令波蘭全境的猶太人必須集中到指定的城市進行登記,每天有一萬多名猶太人從鄉村來到克拉科夫。在克拉科夫的猶太人推舉了24名猶太人組成委員會幫助被集中到該城的猶太人解決住宿膳食,分配勞役和排解紛爭等問題。
⑶ 辛德勒的名單中Amon Goeth的台詞
Amon Goeth: They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?
阿蒙·高斯:他們在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道嗎,猶太人。當你和他們很親近地工作時,就像我,你這么想。他們有這樣的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被這種病毒感染了。他們應該被同情,而不是懲罰。他們應該接受治療因為這樣才能像斑疹傷寒症一樣真實。我一直是這么認為的。這和金錢有關系嗎?嗯?
Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
阿蒙·高斯:真相是,海倫,總是正確的答案。
Itzhak Stern: How many cigarettes have you smoked tonight?
伊薩克·斯特恩:你今晚抽了多少煙?
Oskar Schindler: Too many.
奧斯卡·辛德勒:太多了。
Itzhak Stern: For every one you smoke, I smoke half.
伊薩克·斯特恩:你抽的每一支煙,我就抽了一半。
Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, ecation, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.
阿蒙·高斯:今天就是歷史。今天將會被永遠記住。很多年以後年輕人將會對今天充滿好奇。今天就是歷史並且你們就是其中的一部分。六百年前,當他們到處散播對黑死亡的譴責,所謂的大卡西米(Casimir the Great),告訴猶太人他們應該到克拉科夫去。他們來了。他們帶著財產來到這座城市。他們定居下來。他們掌握權利。他們在商業、科學、教育和藝術上興盛起來。沒有他們帶來的東西就沒有他們的繁榮。六個世紀以來,這兒是猶太人的克拉科夫。到今晚為止,這六百年將會是謠言。他們從來沒有發生過。今天就是歷史。
Oskar Schindler: Look, All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?
奧斯卡·辛德勒:看著,你所需要做的事情就是告訴我,它對你來說,值多少錢。你看一個人值多少?
Amon Goeth: No, no, no, No. What's one worth to you!
阿蒙·高斯:不,不,不,不。你看每個人值多少!
Amon Goeth: I would like so much to reach out to you and touch you in your loneliness. What would it be like, I wonder? What would be wrong with that? I realize that you are not a person in the strictest sense of the word, but, um, maybe you're right about that too. Maybe what's wrong, it's not us, it's this... I mean, when they compare you to vermin, to rodents and to lice. I just, uh, you make a good point. You make a very good point. Is this the face of a rat? Are these the eyes of a rat? "Hath not a Jew eyes?" I feel for you Helen.
[leaning forward to kiss her]
Amon Goeth: No, I don't think so. You Jewish bitch, you nearly talked me into it, didn't you?
Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more.
奧斯卡·辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我試試。我可以救出更多人。
Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
伊薩克·斯特恩:奧斯卡,因為你已經有一千一百人活了下來。看看他們。
Oskar Schindler: If I'd made more money... I threw away so much money. You have no idea. If I'd just...
奧斯卡·辛德勒:如果我能賺到更多的錢…我揮霍了太多的錢。你不知道。如果我能試試……
Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
伊薩克·斯特恩:世世代代都會記得你的所作所為。
Oskar Schindler: I didn't do enough!
奧斯卡·辛德勒:我做得不夠!
Itzhak Stern: You did so much.
伊薩克·斯特恩:你已經做得很多了。
[Schindler looks at his car] (辛德勒看著他的汽車)
Oskar Schindler: This car. Goeth would have bought this car. Why did I keep the car? Ten people right there. Ten people. Ten more people.
奧斯卡·辛德勒:這汽車。高斯可能會買下這輛車。我為什麼要留下這輛車?它能換下十個人。十個人。十個更多的人。
[removing Nazi pin from lapel] (從翻領上摘下納粹獎章)
Oskar Schindler: This pin. Two people. This is gold. Two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. One more person. A person, Stern. For this.
奧斯卡·辛德勒:這個別針。兩個人。這是金制的。兩個更多的人。他可以再多給我兩個人,至少有一個。一個更多的人。一個人。斯特恩。為了這個。
[sobbing] (哽咽)
Oskar Schindler: I could have gotten one more person... and I didn't! And I... I didn't!
奧斯卡·辛德勒:我可以多救一個人…我卻沒有!可是我…我沒有!
什麼是權力?一個人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。這不叫權力,這叫正義。而一個人同樣犯了罪,皇帝可判他死刑,也可以不判他死,於是赦免了他,這就叫權力!
⑷ 《在線懸賞》求五部英語電影台詞(每部不少於五句)
1《泰坦尼克號》(《TITANIC》)
◎主 演 萊昂納多•迪卡普里奧 Leonardo DiCaprio
[1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛. ]
[2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵) ]
[3.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實) ]
[4.All life is a game of luck.生活本來就全靠運氣。]
[5.To make each day count.要讓每一天都有所值]
2. 《勇敢的心》(《Brave Heart》)
主演:梅爾·吉布森 Mel Gibson
[1.你可以奪走我們的生命,但你永遠也拿不走我們的自由!
(You can take our livers, but you』ll never take our freedom.)]
[2.你的心靈是自由的,用盡勇氣去追隨吧! Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it. ]
[3.我愛你,此情不渝.嫁給我! I love you. Always have. I want to marry you. ]
[4.土地,名譽,人民,力量,什麼都沒有!Lands, titles, men, power... nothing ]
[5.所有人被出賣,所有人失去信念 All men betray! All lose heart. ]
先給你 兩部 剩下的我再找
⑸ <辛德勒的名單>里的10句有名台詞,中英文。
Amon Goeth: They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?
阿蒙·高斯:他們在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道嗎,猶太人。當你和他們很親近地工作時,就像我,你這么想。他們有這樣的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被這種病毒感染了。他們應該被同情,而不是懲罰。他們應該接受治療因為這樣才能像斑疹傷寒症一樣真實。我一直是這么認為的。這和金錢有關系嗎?嗯?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
阿蒙·高斯:說實話,海倫,總是正確的答案。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Itzhak Stern: How many cigarettes have you smoked tonight?
伊薩克·斯特恩:你今晚抽了多少煙?
Oskar Schindler: Too many.
奧斯卡·辛德勒:太多了。
Itzhak Stern: For every one you smoke, I smoke half.
伊薩克·斯特恩:你抽的每一支煙,我就抽了一半。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, ecation, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.
阿蒙·高斯:今天是歷史性的一天,今天將會被永遠記住。很多年以後,年輕人將會用崇敬和好奇來詢問今天發生的一切。今天是歷史性的一天、並且你們就是其中的一部分。六百年前,歐洲黑死病流行,猶太人被指是病源,當時的波蘭國王卡西米(Casimir the Great)大帝允許猶太人來到克拉科夫。於是,他們就來了,舉家遷到這座城市,並在這里定居和發展起來。在商業、科學、教育和藝術等等領域都取得了非凡的成就,沒有他們——猶太人,也就沒有克拉科夫的繁榮。六百年以來,猶太人占據著克拉科夫!!然而這一切,會在今天夜裡成為謠言並終結,就像從未發生過。所以,今天是歷史性的一天!
——摘自阿蒙在1943年屠殺克拉科夫猶太人群體前、對士兵的動員演講。
⑹ "救一個人即救全世界"是哪部電影的經典台詞
"救一個人即救全世界"是電影《辛德勒的名單》的經典台詞。
電影開始的時候,有這句話,英文原文是:The one who saves one life saves the world entire,即:救一個人即救全世界。
電影主要內容:
電影《辛德勒名單》主要展現了德國企業家奧斯卡·辛德勒(Oskar Schindler)與其夫人埃米莉·辛德勒,在第二次世界大戰期間傾家盪產,保護了1200餘名猶太人免遭法西斯殺害的真實歷史事件。
(6)辛德勒的名單電影英文劇本擴展閱讀
《辛德勒的名單》(Schindler's List)根據澳大利亞小說家托馬斯·肯尼利所著的《辛德勒名單》改編而成。是1993年由史蒂文·斯皮爾伯格導演的一部電影。
獲獎記錄:
2004年,美國國家電影保護局,國家影片登記,《辛德勒的名單》,獲獎。
1995年,第20屆法國愷撒獎,最佳電影,《辛德勒的名單》,獲獎。
1994年,第51屆金球獎,最佳電影(劇情類),《辛德勒的名單》,獲獎。
1994年,第47屆英國學院獎,最佳電影,《辛德勒的名單》,獲獎。
1994年,美國影評人協會獎,特別致意獎,《辛德勒的名單》,獲獎。
1993年,紐約影評人協會獎,最佳影片,《辛德勒的名單》,獲獎。
1993年,落杉磯影評人協會獎,最佳電影,《辛德勒的名單》,獲獎。
1993年,國家評論協會獎(美),最佳影片,《辛德勒的名單》,獲獎。
⑺ 英語電影對話里的,十句經典台詞簡單易懂!
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously.So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
⑻ 電影劇本《辛德勒的名單》真實地再現了德國企業家奧斯卡·辛德勒在第二次世界大戰期間保護1100餘名猶太人
在青山上俯瞰瀑布,我總會觸及到生活中那份清明純澈的美好;在晨曦中眺望日出,我總會感受到生活中那份無以言表的喜悅。
⑼ 求「辛德勒的名單」的英文劇本
我不信你一點兒時間都沒有。 ⑽ 辛德勒的名單英語
劇情?還是整本書 與辛德勒的名單電影英文劇本相關的資料
熱點內容
丈夫變異成怪物的電影叫什麼
瀏覽:433
電影蓮花完整版
瀏覽:763
世界名車大電影
瀏覽:499
快播在線電影人成網站
瀏覽:162
電影寧靜結局解析
瀏覽:464
周星馳電影國語經典歌曲
瀏覽:735
法國電影老女人和一年輕男子
瀏覽:593
奶媽電影名字
瀏覽:316
奧特六兄弟與迪迦大電影
瀏覽:12
時尚動感電影院
瀏覽:689
日本宮廷愛情電影
瀏覽:156
哪吒重生電影的觀後感
瀏覽:307
寶貝老闆電影免費線看英語
瀏覽:221
九連真人電影名字
瀏覽:340
林正英帶倆徒弟吃飯的電影叫什麼
瀏覽:449
極速營救電影完整版在線觀
瀏覽:872
韓國女演員裸露電影
瀏覽:393
大鵬吳君如什麼電影
瀏覽:600
主題電影院濟南
瀏覽:913
遷安市天洋城電影院
瀏覽:869
|