❶ 急求電影《飢餓游戲》15分鍾台詞
飢餓游戲 從影片字幕里一句句整理出來的,不容易呀!
我認為這是我們的傳統
I think it's our tradition.
它來自於我們歷史中一段極其苦痛的經歷
It comes out of a particularly painful part of our history.
是的
Yes, yes.
但它現在已經成為了我們治癒痛苦的方式
But it's been the way we've been able to heal.
起初它只是為了讓大家銘記那場叛亂
At first, it was a reminder of the rebellion.
-它是每個區必須付出的代價 -是的
- It was a price the districts had to pay. - Yes.
但我認為現在已經不止這些了
But I think it has grown from that.
我覺得是它把我們聯系在了一起
I think it's something that knits us all together.
這是您第三次擔任游戲總設計師了
This is your third year as Gamemaker.
您的個人風格是如何確定的
What defines your personal signature?
不要 不要
No! No!
沒事了 沒事了
It's okay. It's okay.
只是做夢而已 你做夢了
You were just dreaming. You were dreaming.
他們選了我
It was me.
我知道 我知道 不會的
I know. I know. But it's not.
你才第一年 小櫻
It's your first year, Prim.
你的簽條只有一張而已
Your name's only been in there once.
他們不會抽中你的
They're not gonna pick you.
快睡吧
Try to go to sleep.
我睡不著
I can't.
試著睡 盡量吧
Just try. Just try.
草原深處
Deep in the meadow
柳蔭之下
Under the willow
青草為床
A bed of grass
綠枕綿綿
A soft green pillow
你還記得這首歌 好吧
You remember that song? Okay.
你繼續唱 我該走了
You finish it. I've got to go.
你要去哪兒
Where?
我得出去一下
I've just got to go.
我會回來的 我愛你
But I'll be back. I love you.
小心我煮了你
I'll still cook you.
區界 嚴禁跨越
高壓電
你殺了它准備做什麼
What are you gonna do with that when you kill it?
該死的蓋爾 一點都不好玩
Damn you, Gale! It's not funny!
你想對那隻一百磅的小鹿做什麼 貓草
What are you gonna do with a 100-pound deer, Katnip?
今天是抽簽日 到處都是維安部隊
It's Reaping Day. The place is crawling with Peacekeepers.
我打算把它賣給維安部隊
I was gonna sell it to some Peacekeepers.
你當然會的
Of course you were.
好像你不賣似的
Like you don't sell to Peacekeepers.
不 今天不賣
No. Not today.
那是我今年見到的第一隻鹿
It was the first deer I've seen in a year.
現在沒有了
Now I have nothing.
好吧
Okay.
你說會不會發生 哪怕只有一年
What if they did? Just one year.
他們不看這個游戲了
What if everyone just stopped watching?
-不會的 蓋爾 -如果會呢 我們怎麼辦
- They won't, Gale. - What if they did? What if we did?
不可能的
Won't happen.
你支持喜歡的選手 他們被殺你就會哭
You root for your favorites. You cry when they get killed.
-真惡心 -蓋爾
- It's sick. - Gale.
如果沒有人看 他們就不會做這個游戲了
If no one watches, then they don't have a game.
就這么簡單
It's as simple as that.
-什麼 -沒什麼
- What? - Nothing.
-盡管笑吧 -我不是笑你
- Fine. Laugh at me. - I'm not laughing at you.
我們可以這樣
We could do it, you know?
逃跑 隱居在森林裡 我們該這么做
Take off, live in the woods. It's what we do anyway.
他們會抓住我們
They'd catch us.
也許不會
Well, maybe not.
他們會割掉我們的舌頭 或者更糟
Cut out our tongues, or worse.
我們跑不出5英里
We wouldn't make it five miles.
我已經走5英里了 從那條路
No, I'd get five miles. I'd go that way.
我還有小櫻 你也有兄弟
I have Prim, and you have your brothers.
他們可以跟我們一起跑
They can come, too.
讓小櫻住在森林裡嗎
Prim in the woods?
可能不行
Or maybe not.
我永遠不會要孩子
I'm never having kids.
我也許會 如果我不住在這
Not might, if I didn't live here.
-但是你就住在這 -我是說如果
- But you do live here. - I know, but if I didn't.
差點忘了
I forgot.
給你
Here.
我的天啊 這是真的嗎
Oh, my God! Is this real?
當然是了 我用一隻松鼠換來的
Yeah. Better be. Cost me a squirrel.
飢餓游戲快樂
Happy Hunger Games.
願機會對你永遠有利
And may the odds be ever in your favor.
你有多少張簽條了
How many times is your name in today?
42
Forty-two.
我想機會對我不會太有利
Guess the odds aren't exactly in my favor.
謝謝你 姑娘
Thank you, girl.
這是什麼
What's this?
學舌鳥
That's a Mockingjay.
多少錢
How much?
-拿去吧 送你了 -謝謝
- You keep it. It's yours. - Thank you.
媽媽
Mom.
看看你
Look at you!
你真漂亮
You look beautiful.
把後面扎進去就更好了
But you better tuck in that tail, little ck.
我也為你准備了
I laid something out for you, too.
好的
Okay.
你也很漂亮
Now you look beautiful, too.
❷ 飢餓游戲英語經典台詞…急用!!!謝謝!!!十句以上
1、There』s this one girl that I had a crush on forever. But I don』t think she actually recognize me until the Reaping. 有一個女孩我一直迷戀著。但我覺得她是直到招募時才知道我這個人。
2、You』re just dreaming. 你只是在做夢。
3、Happy Hunger Games. 飢餓游戲快樂!
4、And may the odds be ever in your favor. 希望好運永遠眷顧你。
5、The freedom has a cost. 自由是有代價的。
6、I won』t be here anymore. You』re all she has. 我不會在這里了。你就是她的一切了。
7、No matter what you feel, you will be there for her. 不管你的感覺如何,你都要在那裡保護她。
8、Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear. 希望。它是唯一比恐懼更強烈的事情。
9、A lot of hope is dangerous. 一個很大的希望是危險的。
10、I don』t think winnings gonna help me at all. Because she came here with me. 我不認為勝利會幫助我,因為她跟我一起來到這里。
11、I should』ve gone to you . I should』ve just gone out to the rain。 我應該去看你,我應該走出去到雨里。
12、Promise me, you』ll not gonna risk your life for me. I』m not gonna let you. 答應我,你不要因為我而去冒生命的危險。我不會讓你這么做的。
13、Now from I gonna die,I wanna still being me. 哪怕死了,我還是我自己。
14、Happy hunger games and may the odds be ever in your favor! 飢餓游戲快樂,願好運永遠與你相伴!
希望對你有幫助
❸ 飢餓游戲1英文台詞
本片的完整英文台詞,見附件。
❹ 急求飢餓游戲1的全部中英對照台詞
飢餓游戲 The Hunger Games (2012) 中英文台詞含字幕檔
請看附件
我想這是我們的傳統
I think it's our tradition.
它來自一段令我們痛心疾首的歷史過往
It comes out of a particularly painful part of our history.
是的
yes.
但這已成為我們獲得痊癒的方式
But it's been the way we've been able to heal.
一開始這只是對那場叛亂的提醒
At first, it was a reminder of the rebellion.
是各行政區必須付的代價
It was a price the districts had to pay.
❺ 電影飢餓游戲100個次左右的英文影評
I COMMAND WITH YOUR WISH
❻ 急求飢餓游戲1里全部英文台詞
本片全部英文台詞,見附件,下載、解壓,用記事本打開即可看到。
❼ 跪求飢餓游戲第一部的全部英文台詞
飢餓游戲第一部的全部英文台詞,見附件。
如果手機版看不到附件,請使用電腦版訪問。
***********************
本回答只提供了英文台詞,沒有提供視頻下載,不違反知道規范,請管理員放行。
❽ 誰能發給我飢餓游戲電影英文台詞十分感謝!
已發送,望查收~謝謝~
❾ 求飢餓游戲1從14到25分鍾段的英文台詞,謝謝
提供飢餓游戲的完整英文台詞,txt格式,見附件。台詞前面有時間碼,可以根據時間碼找到所需的台詞。
如果手機版看不到附件,請使用電腦版訪問。
❿ 飢餓游戲中英文台詞
FUKE YOUR FAMILY