導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 含有friend的英文電影台詞

含有friend的英文電影台詞

發布時間:2021-07-19 15:02:56

㈠ 有關友誼的英文電影經典台詞

1、有些東西掠過我的心頭,但是我不能回去,我的意思是,我再不能像以前那樣生活了。——《末路狂花》

2、不管我們現今身何處境,我不後悔跟你走這一遭。——《末路狂花》



3、我是這樣想的,我們可以躺在這里,希望一個狗屁科學實驗可以創造奇跡,我們也可以採取一些行動。不管我們是生還是死,命運的車輪都會不停地旋轉。——《遺願清單》

4、但他生命中的最後幾個月是我生命中最美好的時光。他拯救了我的生命,這個他比我更早知道。——《遺願清單》

5、無論問題多大,告訴自己,「老兄,一切皆好」。——《三傻大鬧寶萊塢》

6、我真正的殘疾並不是困於輪椅,而是失去了她。——《觸不可及》

㈡ 大家幫忙提供一些關於友情的英語電影片段唄。最好要有對白。謝謝!

電影的話不太多

有一首詩不錯:a forever friend

還有音頻,可以看看

㈢ 英文原版電影經典台詞

電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。

1.來自《楚門的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。

《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。

我們的生活何嘗不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。

㈣ 幫我找十句英文電影台詞

<一>《阿甘正傳》:

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)

3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
<二>《獅子王》The Lion King:

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。

3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
<三>《飄》Gone with The Wind :

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)

2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)

3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
<四>《泰坦尼克號》Titanic:

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
<五>《西雅圖夜未眠》Sleepless in Seattle :

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
<六>《愛情故事》Love Story:

1.It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I』m just afraid that I』m going to lose it.
當生命中美好的東西到來時,我卻覺得會失去它

2.People say I love you all the time, it doesn』t mean anything.
人們總把「我愛你」掛在嘴邊,可那往往言不由衷

3.He』s stuck, he』s in between worlds.
他進退不能,夾在陰陽之間
<七>《加菲貓》GARFIELD:

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard & Visa
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡

簡愛
1.簡:Your bride. 你的新娘。

羅切斯特先生:What bride?I have no bride. 我的新娘?我沒有新娘。

簡:But you will have. 但你就要有了。

羅切斯特先生:Yes,I will,I will. 是的,我會有的,會的。

2.簡:Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you?
你以為我會留在這兒,讓自己變得對你毫無意義?
Do you think because I'm poor,obscure ,plain .
I'm soulless and heartless?
你以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?
I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart.
我和你一樣有靈魂,有感情。
And if God gifted me wealth and beauty,
如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,
I should have made it as hard for you to leave me,
我會讓你難於離開我,
as it is now for me to leave you.
就象我難於離開你。
Now I've spoken my mind and let me go。
現在我吐露了心裡話,讓我走吧。
〈九〉《蝴蝶夢》Rebecca:

1.I knew where Rebecca's body was!
我知道呂蓓卡的屍體在哪兒。
Lying on that cabin floor,
就躺在那船艙的地板上,
on the bottom of the sea.
沉在海底。
How did you know,Maxim?
你怎麽知道的,邁克西姆?
Because I put it there!
因為,是我把它放在那裡的。

2.Would you look into my eyes
現在你還能看著我的眼睛
and tell me that you love me now?
說你愛我嗎?
You see,I was right.
你看,我說對了吧,
It's too late.
太晚了。
No,it's not too late!
不,還不算晚!
You're not to say that!
不要這樣說!
I love you
我愛你,
more than anything in the world...
勝過這世上的一切。
Please,Maxim,
邁克西姆
kiss me,please!
吻我吧,求求你1
No.It's no use.
不,沒有用,
It's too late.
太晚了。
<十>《卡薩布蘭卡》Casablanca:

「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.」
「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」

Ilsa:For old time's sake.
看在舊日的情分上。
Sam:I don't know what you mean,Miss Ilsa.
我不懂你的意思,伊爾莎小姐。
Ilsa:Play it,Sam.Play "As Time Goes By".
彈吧,山姆,彈那首《時光流轉》。
Sam:Oh,I can't remember,Ms.Ilsa.
噢,我記不得了,伊爾莎小姐。
--I'm a little rusty on them.
我對它有點生疏了。
Ilsa:I'll hum it for you. 我哼給你聽。
(她開始哼,山姆跟著彈起來)
Ilsa:Sing it,Sam.
唱呀,山姆。

(山姆開始唱)
Sam:You must remember this,
你必須記住,
--a kiss is just a kiss,
親吻就是親吻,
--a sigh is just a sigh.
嘆息就是嘆息。
--The fundamental things apply,
--as time goes by.
隨著時光流逝,還是那一套。
--And when two lovers woo,
--they still say I love you,
情侶們相戀,照樣說:我愛你。
--on that you can rely.
這點你盡管放心。
--No matter what the future brings,
不管有什麽新玩意在將來出現,
--as time goes by.
隨著時光流逝。

Rick:Sam,I thought I told you never to play.
山姆,我不是已經告訴你永遠不要再彈這支曲子。。。

㈤ 英語電影中的語句(有關友誼的)

Louis,I
think
this
is
the
beginning
of
a
beautiful
friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
Keep
your
friends
close,but
your
enemies
closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
畢竟電影中經典的關於友誼的較少,所以有一些並不是出於電影的我也補充下,希望給贊-
-
Friends
always
know
what
you
want朋友永遠知道你要什麼You
are
my
best
friend
forever你永遠是我最好的朋友 I
will
always
accompany
you
around我會永遠陪在你身邊There
are
the
difficulties
we
have
to
spend有困難我們也要一起度過差不多了吧~恩恩
有幫助就好

㈥ 有關友誼的英文電影台詞拜託了各位 謝謝

功夫熊貓1. There's no charge for awesomeness and attractiveness! 彪悍不求回報,魅力更無所需。(想像這句,配上肥波傻傻的樣子,嘿嘿) 2. I probably sucked more today than anyone in the history of kungfu, in the history of China, in the history of sucking. 我可能在功夫史上、中國史上、爛人史上都是最爛的.(謙虛得還真徹底啊) 3. Nothing is impossible! 凡事皆有可能!(Adidas是不是贊助了?)4. Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear. 你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了. (好哲學哦)5. You must continue your journey without me. (沒有誰可以陪誰走一輩子,我們都要好好照顧自己) 6. One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. 往往在逃避命運的路上, 卻與之不期而遇。(personally, 喜歡這句) 7. There's just news, there's no good or bad... (烏龜師傅說的話,又是老莊思維) 8. You just need to believe. (跟You must believe差不多) 9. We all have our places in the world. (鴨子老爸說得極對,何苦追尋不屬於自己的東西呢?) 10.You eat when you are upset. (師傅這句蠻常識。吃不失為解壓的方式。但見到電影註解是第一次!) 11. Be your own hero! 做自己的英雄!12. Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called Present. 昨天已逝。明天是夢。現在,卻是上蒼的禮贈。那就是為什麼今天是present。(也太cliche了) 13. Master: There are no accidents. Shifu: Yes I know, u『ve said that already, twice! Master: That was no accident either. Shifu: Thrice. (的確,世間無巧合,萬物皆有本然!) l4. you cannot leave , real warrior never quits. 你不能走,真的武士決不會退卻。 l5. The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing. To make something special ,you just have to believe it』s special. 我私家湯的絕密食材,就是…什麼都沒有。 堅信它特別,它就特別。 (Po爸這句,還有那麼點意思) 16. No, I』m not a big fat panda, I』m THE fat panda. (真正的自我接納。) 17. I'm not hungry. (說這句時,他很帥。) l8. 烏龜:是的,看著這棵樹, 我不能讓樹為我開花, 也不能讓它提前結果 Yes ,look at this tree, I can not make it blossom and suits me , nor make it bear food 快播電影 http://www.kb20.com/

㈦ 求5部英文電影中的10句經典台詞!!!每部10句哦親~

《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
 2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
 6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
 8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
 9.To make each day count.
 要讓每一天都有所值。
 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
 9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
 13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
 14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
 2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
 3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
 4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
 5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
 6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
 7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
 8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。 
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
 10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
 11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
 12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
 13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
 14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
 15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!

(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀

(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。

(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

㈧ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞

電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。

所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」

台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。

台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。

所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。

兄弟連

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。

㈨ 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文

1、All life is a game of luck

生活本來就全靠運氣

——《泰坦尼克號》

2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局

——《泰坦尼克號》

3、Nothing destroys like poverty

沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了

——《泰坦尼克號》

4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know

這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧

——《肖申克的救贖》

5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine

監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。

——《肖申克的救贖》

6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it

人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中

——《肖申克的救贖》

7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying

反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死

——《肖申克的救贖》

8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

——《肖申克的救贖》

9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope

心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望

——《肖申克的救贖》

10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。

——《阿甘正傳》

㈩ 求五部英文電影,每部抄錄十句經典台詞

  1. 《勇敢的心》

(1)Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive. 告訴你的國王, William Wallace 不會屈服於統治,在我活著時,所有蘇格蘭人都是!
(2)告訴你,我的孩子/在你一生中,有許多事值得爭取/但,自由無疑是最重要的/永遠不要帶著腳鐐,過奴隸的生活。
(3)Many man dies,not every man really lives.每個人都會死,但不是每個人都真正活過.
(4)我們不需要勝利,只需要戰斗。
(5)先學會用腦,後學會用劍。

(6)William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you 華萊士:那裡很美,但是你更美

(7)William Wallace: Why do you help me? 華萊士:為什麼幫我。

Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now. 伊莎貝爾:因為你看著我的方式。

(8)William Wallace: Fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?! 華萊士:是呀,如果戰斗,你們可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能……多活一會兒。年復一年,直到壽終正寢,你們願不願意?用這么多苟活的日子,去換一個機會,就一個機會。回到這里,告訴我們的敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的自由。

(9)William Wallace: FREEDOM!! 華萊士:自由!!!!!!

(10)Robert the Bruce: I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William Wallace.He fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it's tearing me apart .
我什麼都沒有,人民跟我作戰,只是如果不這樣,我會沒收土地,餓死他們的妻兒.為William Wallace浴血奮戰的人,他們為了我沒有的東西殊死斗爭,我出賣他時,我在他臉上看到了讓我汗顏的東西





2.《肖申克的救贖》

1、Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.

2、I find I』m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

譯文:我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能靜靜地坐下來思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越千山萬水握住朋友的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中的一樣藍:我希望……

3、I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。

4、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

5、These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get u sed to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。

這就是體制化。

6、Prison life consists of routine, and then mort routine. 譯文:監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。

7、Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.

譯文:懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人

8、some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just toobright...

譯文:有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

9、There』s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bull.......... word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a ..........

譯文:我無時不刻地對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(指監獄),也不是討好你們(指假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了。那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,我沒什麼可說的了。

10、Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.

瑞德:聽我說,朋友,希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋




3.《阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8.It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。





4.《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。







5.《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。


——大部分資料來自網路知道






好了……累死我了,這是你們老師要的作業?太變態了。希望能給分……

閱讀全文

與含有friend的英文電影台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
日本純愛電影系列觀看圖片 瀏覽:565
電影摩根演員表 瀏覽:167
第29屆青龍電影節宋允兒 瀏覽:613
蜘蛛俠公開身份的電影叫什麼名字 瀏覽:966
電影電視劇網站大全瀏覽器 瀏覽:354
大上海電影電梯相遇的插曲 瀏覽:753
一部為兒子報仇的電影 瀏覽:974
滄州華北電影院的票價 瀏覽:895
訓什麼電影 瀏覽:23
電影不穿內衣圖片 瀏覽:670
八十年代國產大尺度電影 瀏覽:487
吳京和吳孟達合作的電影叫什麼名字 瀏覽:944
今年第一次去電影院文案 瀏覽:744
巴霍巴利王電影完整版中文 瀏覽:6
張玲電影大全燕無雙 瀏覽:850
12生肖電影成龍版在哪拍的 瀏覽:842
講故事電影大全視頻 瀏覽:322
追捕2017電影演員 瀏覽:540
50度灰電影英文 瀏覽:279
看電影注意什麼 瀏覽:873