『壹』 求十句经典英文电影台词,说明来处,中英对照 。
1、 Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 出自《阿甘正传》
2、 You can't change the past. (过去的事是不可以改变的) 出自《狮子王》
3、All life is a game of luck. (生活本来就全靠运气) 出自《泰坦尼克号》
4、Destiny takes a hand.(命中注定) 出自《西雅图不眠夜》
5、)Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 不要让任何人知道你在想什么。出自《教父》
6、We become the most familiar strangers. 我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人)出自《乱世佳人》
7、I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。 出自《肖申克的救赎》
8、Every man dies, not every man really lives. 每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过 出自《勇敢的心》
9、 The everyone is I, I is an everyone. 人人为我,我为人人 出自《三个火枪手》
10、I am big!It's the pictures that got small。 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。 出自《日落大道》
http://wenku..com/view/816797030740be1e650e9a6d.html
附了网址 给你,那里面还有很多的。
『贰』 急!!!求英文电影《放牛班的春天》和《弱点》里的经典台词各十句、英汉都要有、谢谢各位、帮个忙塞~
《放牛班的春天》经典台词中英文版 "Les choristes" classic lines in the English version Matthew: what are you doing? 马修:你在干什么? Send pinault: I'm waiting for Saturday. My father will come here to pick me up. 派皮诺:我正在等着星期六。我的父亲会来这里接我。 Matthew: but today is Saturday. 马修:但是今天不是星期六。 (pie pinault's persistent waiting for you is reasonable, Matthew was fired that day, it was a Saturday. Matthew left, in addition to the beautiful memories, and went away with pettitte pinault......) (派皮诺的执着等待是有道理的,马修被解雇那天,正是一个星期六。马修离开 的时候,除了美好的回忆,还带走了小派皮诺……) Chabert: foul, penalty. "Action (i.e., the film - response") 夏伯特:犯规,处罚。(即影片中的“行动——反应”) Clement mathieu: you see evil everywhere。 马修:你看见罪恶无处不在。 Chabert: here? B: yes. 夏伯特:这里?是的。 Chabert is dragging Meng Dan will punish him) (夏伯特正拖着孟丹即将惩罚他) Matthew: what did he do? 马修:他做了什么? Chabert: he wanted to steal my table in my room. I'm so surprised! Don't need to solicit opinions hasson, "action - response" (also mentioned above is foul, penalty) 夏伯特:他想在我房间里偷我的表。我太吃惊了!不需要征求哈森意见,“行动—— 反应”(也就是上面所 提到的犯规,处罚) Matthew: do you want to take him to go to? 马修:你要把他带到哪里去? Chabert: solitary! He closed for 15 days! 夏伯特:禁闭室!把他关上15 天! Matthew: wait! 马修:等等! Chabert: wait what! (chabert and Meng Dan disappeared in the teaching building) 夏伯特:等什么!(夏伯特和孟丹消失在教学楼里) Clement mathieu: he's my only baritone. 马修:他是我唯一的男中音。 (考试时)(test) Send pinault: are we friends? 派皮诺:我们是朋友吗? Le and: yeah! 勒克和:是啊! Send pinault: that you told me that 5 + 3 equal?? 派皮诺:那你告诉我,5+3 等于多少? And, should be 53. 勒克和:应该是53。 Send pinault: are you sure? 派皮诺:你确定? Le and: sure! 勒克和:确定! Send pinault: fine, thank you 派皮诺:好,谢谢 (several children stole Matthew music studies in the toilet......) (几个小孩偷了马修的乐谱在厕所研究……) Section b: it's not pornographic pictures. 科 宾:这又不是色情照片。 Le Claire: I didn't say. 勒克莱克:我又没说是。 Skin el: what is it? 皮 埃 尔:那里面是什么? Section b: ave maria, tenor, claremont, Matthew. 科 宾:圣母颂,男高音,克莱蒙特·马修 作。 Le Claire: this is a quintet chords, claremont, Matthew. 勒克莱克:这是五重奏和弦,克莱蒙特·马修 作。 Section b: this is the music. 科 宾:这是乐谱。 Le Claire: how do you know? 勒克莱克:你怎么知道? El: skin is Morse code? 皮 埃 尔:是摩斯码吗? Section b: maybe the password? 科 宾:也许是密码? Le Claire: maybe he is a spy. 勒克莱克:也许他是个间谍。 Section b: right! Proctor could be spy! 科 宾:对!可能是间谍学监!! Examination, the headmaster to ask: "marshal nye is how dead?" 考试时,校长提问:“奈元帅是怎么死的?” Matthew stood behind the principal, made the action of aimed their guns for pinault. 马修在校长背后站着,做出举枪瞄准的动作帮佩皮诺。 Palin pinault smiled, confidently replied: "when hunting!" 佩皮诺笑了一下,很有信心地答道:“打猎的时候!” Exam was over, the headmaster called boni firth: "you should know that nai marshal was shot." 考试结束,校长叫博尼费斯:“你应该知道奈元帅是被枪决的。” Boni firth: "yeah, just like napoleon." 博尼费斯:“对啊,就跟拿破仑一样。” Principal: (disappointed) "good! Go out!" 校长(失望):“好了!都出去!”
Courage is a hard thing to figure
理解勇气是件很难的事
You can have courage based on a mb idea or mistake
你可以因为笨主意或错误产生勇气
but you're not supposed to question alts
但你不应该去质疑长辈
or your coach or your teacher
不该质疑你的教练或者你的老师
because they make the rules
因为他们定下了规矩
maybe they know best
他们也许是最懂的人
but maybe they don't
但也许不是
it all depends on who you are, where you come from
这都取决于你是谁你从哪来
didn't at least one of the six hundred guys think about giving up
难道不会有最少1/600的人考虑过放弃
and joining with the other side?
而转投另外一边吗
i mean,valley of death that's pretty salty stuff
我是说,死亡之谷是个悲剧
that's why courage it's tricky
所以勇气是很微妙的
should you always do what others tell you to do?
你应该总是对别人言听计从吗
sometimes you might not even know why you're doing something
有时你可能甚至不知道你为什么这么做
i mean any fool can have courage
任何蠢人都可能有勇气
but honor,that's the real reason you either do something or you don't
但荣耀才是你有所为,有所不为的真正动因
it's who you are and maybe who you want to be
那才是真正的你,才是你想成为的你
if you die trying for something important
若为重要的事情努力而失去生命
then you have both honor and courage
那么你就拥有荣耀和勇气
that's pretty good
这非常好
you should hope for courage and try for honor
你应该希望拥有勇气,努力得到荣耀
maybe even pray that the people telling you what to do have some, too
也许甚至恳求别人教你怎么来去做这些
『叁』 英文电影经典台词
20部经典英文电影对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具体分析:
背景介绍《警界双雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美国最新的警匪喜剧片,改编自20世纪70年代著名系列剧。故事发生在一个虚构的海滨城市“湾城”,主角是一对名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒饰)和哈金森(欧文·威尔逊饰)的警探搭档,他们性格迥异却同样嫉恶如仇。面对势力庞大的贩毒集团,两人闹了不少笑话,不过最终取得了胜利。
下面这段对话发生在影片开头,一具浮尸被冲到岸边,由此揭开了整个案子的序幕。
语言点:1、“nexttoimpossible”直译为“与不可能只差一点”,直白说就是“几乎是不可能的”。“nextto”相当于“impossible”,英语中类似用“nextto”组成的词组很多。如.(路上没什么车,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市场上很便宜地买了这个花瓶。)但要注意如果是“nexttonone”,就不是“几乎等于零”,而是说“不比任何人差,是最好的”。2、“ginger”的原意是姜。但“ginger”在英语中还有“有活力的、灵活的”之意。此外“ginger”还可做动词用。“gingerup”意为“使某物充满活力”。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音乐使得聚会充满活力。)
顺便讲点题外话。粤语中有“够姜”一词,通常用来形容某人“狠辣,不易对付”等。英国导演盖·里奇的黑帮片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有“够姜四小强”的译法。这与英文中的“ginger”异曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、“meatwagon”原意为“送肉食品的马车”。但在美国俚语中有“救护车”的意思。现在已经没法考证是哪个毫无同情心的家伙最早使用的这个词。《警界双雄》中的斯塔奇是个按规则办事、有时甚至显得比较固执的警探。编剧在这里让他使用“meatwagon”一词,为这个角色平添了几分生动。
Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.
http://..com/question/21113917
『肆』 求一些英语电影里的经典台词
电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。
所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”
台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。
台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。
所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。
兄弟连
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。
『伍』 求一些经典英文电影的经典台词,要带翻译的!
-- 英语电影经典对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
3.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
4.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"
8.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?
10.《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 “乱世佳人”
明天是另一天。
2 。 “卡萨布兰卡”
对所有杜松子酒联接在所有的世界,她的所有镇走入我的
3 。 “我不是天使”
这不是人在您的生活中那罪状,这是在您的人的生活。
4 。 “地狱的天使”如果我改变了到更加舒适的事请问您被冲击
5 。 “ 007系列”
“债券。詹姆士邦德。 ”
6 。 “泰坦尼克号”
杰克: “您必须做这荣誉...许诺我的我您将生存...那您
将从未放弃... ,不管发生... ,无论绝望...
希望我现在,和从未放弃那个诺言。
7 。 “终结者”
“我\将回来! ”
8 。 “阿甘正传”妈妈总是说的: “生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很难说
什么您\ '关于去得到。 “
妈妈:它\的我的时间。它\的我的时间。噢,现在,您害怕的穿上\ '吨
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我们\ '关于所有注定做。我
没有\ '吨知道它。但是我被注定是您的妈妈。我竭尽全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的妈妈说愚笨
9 。 “罗马假日”
本人必须现在留下您。去那个角落的我\ '米那里和轮。您停留
汽车和驾驶。诺言不观看我在角落之外去。驱动当我留下您,离开和留下我。
嗯,生活总是不在\ '吨什么一个喜欢, istn \ '吨它?
10 。 “绿野仙踪”
“那里\的没有地方喜欢在家。 ”
『陆』 最地道最感人的英文电影对白
卓别林<城市之光>
(City
Lights)经典结尾的无声对白
恢复视觉的盲女触摸到流浪汉的手,感觉很熟悉,她问:"You?"
流浪汉紧张地点头,然后问:"You
can
see
now?"
她微笑着回答,"Yes,
I
can
see
now."
『柒』 求5部英文电影中的10句经典台词!!!每部10句哦亲~
《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
《Gone with the wind乱世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今后各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
『捌』 求十句经典英文电影台词,说明来处,中英对照 最好搞笑的
1.《蓝莓之夜》
一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
.2.《当哈利遇见莎莉》
.爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
3.《剪刀手爱德华》
我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you
4.《恋夏500天》
爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。
Love makes man grow up or sink down.
5.《如果能再爱一次》
举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。
If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
6.《曾经》
曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。
Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
7.《两小无猜》
好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界,坏的爱情是你为了一个人舍弃世界。
Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.
8.《附注我爱你》
在这个世界上,只有真正快乐的男人,才能带给女人真正的快乐。
In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.
9.《分手信》
离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。
If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
10.《返老还童》
我知道这世上有人在等我,尽管我不知道我在等谁。但是因为这样,我每天都非常快乐。
I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.
『玖』 说出几部英语电影中你认为最感人的台词(英文台词并附上中文意思,标明谁说的)谢谢
You jump, I jump. --jack, titanic 泰坦尼克。你要跳,我也跟着跳
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.-- forrest gump, Forrest Gump. 阿甘正传。妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远也不知道你下一次会碰到什么
I guess that's what happens at the end, you start thinking about the beginning. --Mr. Smith, Mr. And Mrs. Smith 史密斯夫妇,我想走到了结局,我们就开始想起了开头
Close your eyes and pretend it's all a bad dream. That's how I get by. --Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean 加勒比海盗。闭上眼睛,想象这一切都只是场恶梦。我就是这么撑过的。
Tell you what. The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it. --jack Twist. Brokeback mountain 断背山。知道吗,其实有的时候我不可抑制地想念你。