1. 當我看完這部電影後 英語怎麼表達
After I enjoyed this movie
After I saw this movie
After I finished this movie
2. 這句話就是我看了這部電影的感受,用英語怎麼說
My thoughts after I saw this movie
3. 記得看過這部電影用英語怎麼說
I remember seeing the film.
I remember watching the movie.
希望可以幫到你
4. 我昨天才看了這部電影。翻譯成英文
I had just seen this film yeaterday
5. tom說以前他看過這部英文電影用英文怎麼說
tom說以前他看過這部英文電影
Tom said he had seen the English film before
6. 「我看過這部電影」用英語怎麼說 我需要地道一點的回答。
你好!
我看過這部電影
I have seen the film.
7. 我和朋友在2年前看了這部電影。 用英文怎麼說
I have seen the film with my friend since two years ago.
保證質量,歡迎追問
8. 我看這部電影用英語怎麼說
我(正在)看這部電影
I am seeing this film.
我看(過)這部電影
I have seen this film.
我(過去)看這部電影
I saw this film.
我(將要去)看這部電影
I am going to see this film.
9. 看了英文電影怎麼寫 看後感
Prompted me to finally write the reason is that the evening was reminded of it again from his early work, "Dumb & Dumber," and decided from the minor scale, hands-on first, the donkey to see critics read look.
This is a pair of poor wretch, poor to even afford to pay gas bills also, and the same day, along with two brothers lost their jobs. One is to the beloved woman; one is to love pets. That one lovely woman from a door knock since the hearts of the King students, when she dropped the kidnappers demanded a ransom in the waiting hall, the King students rushed the film picked up the theme of the lint - a loaded suitcase full of hundred-dollar bills, but he just wanted to return the suitcase were lovely woman, from Rhode Island, Colorado, had followed all the way to repay journey then began. Immense love for his brother animals, especially those pet dogs, the most interesting is that he still has a body covered with velvet transformation of National Cheng Kung University Shar Pei look like cars, is too cute, too attractive to the eye of the.
The kidnappers would not let go, they found the residence of two brothers, but also of their pet birds under the screw head, so, gold crazy students decided to follow the footprints of love, drive to Colorado. Along the way, they encountered poverty, ruthless criminals, fatigue, as well as fists, but all can not change the two stupid stubbornness and optimism, they used their brains, using self-deprecating, with perseverance has brought to us and their own with laughter. They do not behave themselves, but insisted that sentiment; they joke, but lovely wit. Jim Carrey's performance in the drama is impeccable, he goes on a computer can not simulate the expression, to express his emotions, you never know that he will be the next face of what is unusually exaggerated a natural and harmonious, you can not find any trace of affectation, really fascinated me.
中文促使我終於動筆的原因,在於晚上重溫了一遍他的早期作品《阿獃與阿瓜》,於是決定從細微處著手,動手先,騎驢看影評寫著瞧。
這是一對窮光蛋,窮到連煤氣費也交不起,而且同一天,兄弟兩一起失業了。一個是為了心愛的女人;一個是為了熱愛的寵物。那名可愛的女人從一開門起就敲開了金同學的心扉,當她把綁匪索要的贖金丟棄在候機大廳後,金同學奮不顧身地撿起了這部影片主線的線頭——一隻裝滿百元美鈔的手提箱,而他只是想把手提箱還給這名可愛的女人,從羅德島一直追到科羅拉多,千里迢迢的還錢旅途於是開始了。他的兄弟無比的熱愛動物,尤其是那些寵物狗,最有意思的是,他還有一輛全身披上絨布改造成大沙皮狗模樣的汽車,實在是太可愛,太吸引眼球了。
綁匪不會善罷甘休,他們找到了兄弟兩的住所,還擰下了他們寵物鳥的腦袋,於是,金同學瘋狂決定追隨愛情的足跡,開車去科羅拉多。一路上,他們遭遇了窮困、悍匪、疲勞、還有拳頭,但這一切都無法改變兩個傻瓜的執者和樂觀,他們用智慧、用自嘲、用堅韌不拔給我們和他們自己帶來著歡笑。他們不循規蹈矩,但卻堅持情操;他們惡作劇,但卻機智可愛。金·凱瑞的表演在劇中實在是無可挑剔,他用那張電腦都無法模擬出的表情,表達他的喜怒哀樂,你永遠都不知道他下一個表情會是什麼,誇張卻異常自然和諧,你找不出任何做作的痕跡,實在令我著迷。