① 四部英語原聲電影(動畫片) 每部摘抄三句經典台詞 急電...
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
② 看一部英語動畫片,摘抄影片中的五句對白。
Hey, Nala.(Simba) 嗨,娜娜。(辛巴)
Hi, Simba (Nala) 嗨,辛巴。(娜娜)
Come on. I just heard about this great place.(Simba) 來,我剛才聽說一個好地方。(辛巴)
Simba! I'm kind of in the middle of a bath.(Nala) 辛巴,我正在洗澡呢。(娜娜)
And it's time for yours.(Sarabi) 你也該洗了。(沙拉碧)
Mom!(Simba) 媽媽!(辛巴)
Mom, you're messing up my mane!(Simba) 媽媽,你把我的頭發弄亂了!(辛巴)
OK, I'm clean. Can we go now?(Simba) 好了,我干凈了,現在我們可以走了嗎?(辛巴)
So, where we going?(Nala) 那麼,我們去哪兒?(娜娜)
It better not be anyplace mb.(Nala) 最好不是無聊的地方。(娜娜)
No, it's really cool.(Simba) 不,那地方很酷。(辛巴)
So, where is this really cool place?(Sarabi) 那麼,這個很酷的地方在哪兒?(沙拉碧)
Around the water hole.(Simba) 在水坑周圍。(辛巴)
The water hole?(Nala) 水坑?(娜娜)
What's so great about the water hole?(Nala) 水坑周圍有什麼好?(娜娜)
I'll show you when we get there.(Simba) 到那兒我再告訴你。(辛巴)
Oh, Mom, can I go with Simba?(Nala) 媽媽,我能跟辛巴去嗎?(娜娜)
Hmmm, What do you think, Sarabi?(Sarafina) 你覺得呢,沙拉碧?(沙拉菲娜)
Well...(Sarabi) 這個...(沙拉碧)
Please?(Simba/Nala) 求求你。(辛巴/娜娜)
It's all right with me.(Sarabi) 我沒意見。(沙拉碧)
Yeah!/All right!(Simba/Nala) 太好了!/好吧!(辛巴/娜娜)
As long as Zazu goes with you.(Sarabi) 只要沙祖和你一起去。(沙拉碧)
No, not Zazu.(Simba) 不,不是沙祖。(辛巴)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step lively.(Zazu) 走快一點。(沙祖)
The sooner we get to the water hole the sooner we can leave.(Zazu) 我們越早趕到水坑,就能越早離開。(沙祖)
So, where are we really going?(Nala) 我們要去哪兒?(娜娜)
An elephant graveyard.(Simba) 象家墓地。(辛巴)
Wow!(Nala) 啊!(娜娜)
Zazu.(Simba) 沙祖。(辛巴)
Right. So how are we gonna ditch the dodo?(Nala) 對,那我們怎麼甩掉這個糊塗蛋?(娜娜)
Oh, just look at you two.(Zazu) 看你們倆個。(沙祖)
Little sends of romance blossoming in the savanna.(Zazu) 浪漫的種子在大草原上開花。(沙祖)
Your parent will be trilled, what with your being betrothed and all.(Zazu) 你的父母會感到驚喜的,你還有你的未婚妻。(沙祖)
Be...what?(Simba) 什麼?(辛巴)
Betrothed. Intended.(Zazu) 婚約。(沙祖)
Affianced.(Zazu) 訂婚。(沙祖)
Meaning...?(Nala) 什麼意思...?(娜娜)
One day, you two are going to be married.(Zazu) 將來,你們要結婚的。(沙祖)
I can't marry her. She's my friend.(Simba) 我不能娶她,他是我朋友。(辛巴)
Yeah, it'd be so weird.(Nala) 對,感覺很怪。(娜娜)
Sorry to bust your bubble, but you two tudle doves have no choice.(Zazu) 對不起,我不應該決你們的念頭,但是你們沒有選擇。(沙祖)
It's tradition going back generations.(Zazu) 這是時代相傳的風俗。(沙祖)
When I'm king, that'll be the first thing to go.(Simba) 我當國王時,第一件事就是廢除它。(辛巴)
Not so long I'm around.(Zazu) 只要我在就沒門。(沙祖)
In that case you're fired.(Simba) 那樣的話,你就被開除了。(辛巴)
Hmmm. Nice try, but only the king can do that.(Zazu) 做的不錯,但只有國王可以那麼做。(沙祖)
Well, he's the future king.(Nala) 他是未來的國王。(娜娜)
Yeah, so you have to do what I tell you.(Simba) 沒錯,所以你得按我說的去做。(辛巴)
Not yet, I don't.(Zazu) 不行,我不會的。(沙祖)
And with an attittued like that,I'm afraid you're shaping up to be a pretty pathetic king, indeed.(Zazu) 以那種態度,我擔心你會變成一個很可憐的國王,真的。(沙祖)
Hmmm. Not the way I see it.(Simba) 我不這么看。(辛巴)
I'm gonne be a mighty king.(Simba) 我將成為強大的國王。(辛巴)
So enemied beware.(Simba) 所以敵人們都要小心。(辛巴)
Weel I've never seen the king of beasts.(Zazu) 我從未見過一個獸王。(沙祖)
With quite so little hair.(Zazu) 只有這么一點點頭發。(沙祖)
I'm gonna be the main event.(Simba) 我將會萬眾注目。(辛巴)
Like no king was before.(Simba) 超越歷代國王。(辛巴)
I'm push'in up on look'in down.(Simba) 我整裝打扮,俯視眾生。(辛巴)
I'm work'in on my road.(Zazu) 練習哄聲。(辛巴)
Thus far a rather unibspiring thing.(Zazu) 目前為止還很平凡。(沙祖)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(Simba) 我迫不及待要當國王。(辛巴)
You're rether a long way to go, young master, if you think...(Zazu) 你要走的路還很長,殿下,如果你覺得...(沙祖)
No one sayin'「Do this」(Simba) 沒人說「這么做」。(辛巴)
video frequency no show this sentence. 視頻沒顯示這句。
No one saying「Be there」.(Nala) 沒人說「到那兒」。(娜娜)
What I meant was...(Zazu) 我的意思是...(沙祖)
NO saying「Stop that」.(Simba) 沒人說「那樣不行」。(辛巴)
But what you did't realise...(Zazu) 你還不知道...(沙祖)
No one sayin'「See here」.(Simba) 沒人說「看這兒」。(辛巴)
Now, see here!(Zazu) 看這邊!(沙祖)
Fre to run around all day.(Simba) 每天自由自在的奔跑。(辛巴)
Well, that's definitely out.(Zazu) 那肯定是越界了。(沙祖)
Fre to do it all my way.(Simba) 隨心所欲的做任何事。(辛巴)
I thingk it's time that you and I.(Zazu) 我認為現在你和我。(沙祖)
Arranged a heart-to-heart.(Zazu) 應該交下心。(沙祖)
Kings don't need advice.(Simba) 國王不需要。(辛巴)
From little hornbills for a start.(Simba) 小犀鳥的建議。(辛巴)
If this is where the monarchy is headed.(Zazu) 如果這是君主制度的方向。(沙祖)
Count me out.(Zazu) 淘汰我吧。(沙祖)
Out of service, out of Africa.(Zazu) 趕我走,離開非洲。(沙祖)
I whoudn't hang about.(Zazu) 我不會逗留。(沙祖)
this child is getting wildly out of wing.(Zazu) 這孩子心比天野。(沙祖)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(Simba) 我等不及待要當國王。(辛巴)
Everybady, look left.(Simba) 大家,向左看。(辛巴)
Everybady, look right.(Simba) 大家,向右看。(辛巴)
Everywhere you look, I'm.(Simba) 不管向哪邊看。(辛巴)
Standing in the spotlight.(Simba) 我都是萬眾注目的中心。(辛巴)
Not yet!(Zazu) 還不是。(沙祖)
Let every creaturn go for broke and sing. 讓所有生靈都盡情唱歌吧。
Let's hear it in the head and on the wing. 讓我們一起自由自在地欣賞。
It's gonna be King Simba's fined fling. 這是國王辛巴最奔放的舞蹈。
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要當國王。(動物/辛巴娜娜)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要當國王。(動物/辛巴/娜娜)
Oh, I just can't wait.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要。(動物/辛巴/娜娜)
To be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 當國王。(動物/辛巴/娜娜)
I beg your pardon, madam, but...(Zazu) 對不起,夫人,我...(沙祖)
Get off!(Zazu) 走開!(沙祖)
Simba?(Zazu) 辛巴?(沙祖)
Nala!(Zazu)娜娜!(沙祖)
All right! it worked!(Simba) 好了!這個主意不錯!(辛巴)
We lost him.(Nala) 我們甩掉他了。(娜娜)
I am a genius.(Simba) 我是個天才。(辛巴)
Hey, genius, it was my idea.(Nala) 嗨,天才,這是我的主意。(娜娜)
Yeah, but I pulled it off.(Simba) 沒錯,但是我實施的。(辛巴)
With me!(Nala) 還有我!(娜娜)
Oh, yeah?(Simba) 哦,是嗎?(辛巴)
Pinned ya.(Nala) 壓住你了。(娜娜)
Hey, let me up.(Simba) 讓我起來。(辛巴)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pinned ya again.(Nala) 又壓住你了。(娜娜)
This is it. We made it.(Simba) 是這兒,我們做到了。(辛巴)
It's really creepy.(Nala) 真可怕。(娜娜)
Yeah.(Simba) 對。(辛巴)
Isn't it great?(Simba) 是不是很棒?(辛巴)
We could get in a big trouble.(Nala) 我們可能會有大麻煩的。(娜娜)
I konw!(Simba) 我知道!(辛巴)
I wonder if its brains are still in there.(Nala) 不知道他的腦子還在不在?(娜娜)
There's only one way to know.(Simba) 只有一個辦法能知道。(辛巴)
Come on, let's go check it out.(Simba) 來,我們去看一看。(辛巴)
Wroug! The only check it out you will do wiil be to check out of here.(Zazu) 不對!你要做的只有離開這兒。(沙祖)
Oh man!(Simba) 老兄!(辛巴)
We're way beyond the boundary of the pride lands.(Zazu) 我們越過榮譽大地的邊界了。(沙祖)
Look, banana beak is crared.(Simba) 看呀,香蕉嘴害怕了。(辛巴)
It's Mr banana beak to you, fuzzy, and right now we are all in very real danger. (Zazu) 對你來說是香蕉嘴先生,乳臭位乾的小子,現在我們的處境很危險。(沙祖)
Danger? Ha!(Simba) 危險?哈!(辛巴)
I walk on the wige side.(Simba) 我想到哪兒就到哪兒。(辛巴)
I laugh in the face of danger.(Simba)
Well, well, well, Banzai, what have we got here?(Shenzi) 啊哈,班仔,那是什麼人?(桑琪)
Hmmm. I don't know, Shenzi.(Banzai) 我不知道,桑琪。(班仔)
What do you think, Ed?(Banzai) 你覺得呢,阿德(班仔)
Just what I was thinking.(Banzai) 和我想的一樣。(班仔)
A trio of trespassers!(Banzai) 三個私闖禁地的人!(班仔)
And qiute by accident let me assure you.(Zazu) 這是個意外,我向你保證。(沙祖)
A sinple navigational error.(Zazu) 導航系統有一點錯誤。(沙祖)
Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.(Shenzi) 哦,哦,等等,等等,等等。(桑琪)
I know you. you're Mufasa's little stooge.(Shenzi) 我知道你,你是木發沙的小助手。(桑琪)
I, madam, am the king's major-domo.(Zazu) 我,夫人,是國王的得力助手。(沙祖)
And that would make you...(Banzai) 那你是...(班仔)
The future king.(Simba) 未來的國王。(辛巴)
Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?(Sengzi) 你知道我們怎麼對付走出自己領地的國王嗎。(桑琪)
Hum! You can't do anything to me.(Simba) 哼!你們不能對我做任何事情。(辛巴)
Technically, they can, we are on their land.(Zazu) 法律上講,他們能,我們在他們的土地上。(沙祖)
But Zazu, you told me they're nothing but slobbering、mangy、stupid poachers.(Simba) 但是,沙祖,你告訴我他們只是些貪婪、骯臟、愚蠢的偷獵者。(辛巴)
Ix-nay on the upid stay.(Zazu) 不要提愚蠢這字。(沙祖)
Who you callin'upid stay?(Banzai) 你在說什麼?(班仔)
Mia, mia, mia, oh, look at the sun!(Zazu) 哦,看太陽。(沙祖)
It's time to go(Zazu) 是時間走了。(沙祖)
What's the hunrry?(Shenzi) 為什麼這么快?(桑琪)
We're love you to stick around for dinner.(Shenzi) 我們愛你留下吃晚飯。(桑琪)
Yeah, we could have whatever's lion around!(Banzai) 我們可以吃,所有用獅子做的東西!(班仔)
Wait, wait, wait, I got one, I got one!(Shenzi) 等等,等等,等等,我有了,我有了!(桑琪
③ 英語動畫電影的經典對白英漢互譯(五個以上)
獅子王 絕對經典:
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,陽光所照到的一切都是我們的國度。
Simba:Wow!
辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一個國王的統治期就如同太陽的起落一樣。辛巴,有一天太陽將會在我統治期的最後一日下沉,並且在你成為新國王的時候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this will all of mine?
辛巴:那這些都是我的了?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光能照到的所有的東西!那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那在我們的國度之外,你永遠不可去那個地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he want.
辛巴:我以為國王可以隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:不,做一個好國王比凡事隨心所欲更重要。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:更重要?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身為國王,你不但要了解那種平衡,還要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa:Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我來解釋一下。當我們死後,屍體會成為草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在這個龐大的生命圈裡我們是互相關聯的。辛巴,讓我告訴你一些我爸爸以前跟我說的話吧。你看那些星星,過去那些偉大的君王正從那些星星上看著我們。
Simba:Really?
辛巴:真的?
Mufasa:Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.
木法沙:是的。所以每當你覺得孤獨的時候,要記得那些君王會總在那裡指引著你,我也會。
④ 抄10部英語動畫電影的經典句子,每一部2個句子。急!
《功夫熊貓》
1、Your mind is like this water,when it agitated,it becomes difficulit to see.but if you allow it to settle ,the answer becomes clear.
你的心好似這潭湖水,如果波瀾起伏,就會模糊不清,但是如果平靜下來,解決之道必將自現。
2、Yesterday is a history,tomorrow is a mystery.昨日已成往事,未來還未可知。
《功夫熊貓2》
1、Your story may not have a such happy begining, but that doesn't make who you are. It is the rest of your story, who you choose to be。
你人生故事的開頭也許充滿坎坷,不過這並不影響你成為什麼樣的人。關鍵看你後來的人生路,你自己選擇怎麼走下去。
2、- How did you find peace? I took away your parents, everything. I scared you for life。
你是怎麼做到內心平和的?我讓你父母雙亡,無家可歸。我給你的人生烙上了抹不掉的傷痕。
- Scars heel。
傷痕是會癒合的。
- No, they don't, wounds heel。
傷痕又不叫癒合,傷口才會癒合啥的。
- Oh, yeah. What Scars do? They fade I guess?
哦,對哦,那傷痕會腫么樣?會消退吧?
- I don't care what scars do。
我才不管傷痕會怎麼樣。
- You should. You gotta let go that stuff from the past, cause it doesn't matter. The only thing it matters, is what you choose to be now。
你應該關心下。過去的事情就讓它過去咯,因為其實都無關緊要了。重要的是,現在要選擇 做什麼樣的人。
《飛屋環游記》
1、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。
2、You know,it just a house.
你知道,它只是座房子
《冰雪奇緣》
1、有些人值得我融化。
Some people are worth melting for.
2、有生以來第一次,我的夢想變成了現實。
Cause for the first time in forever, My dream into reality.
《神偷奶爸2》
1、Agnes:How come you're so fat?
艾格尼絲:怎麼會有這么胖的仙女?
Gru:Because my house is made of candy!And sometimes,I eat instead of facing my problems!
格魯:因為我住在糖果屋裡面,煩心的時候我就會吃糖果逃避現實。
2、Agnes:Hi everybody.I'd like to make some toast...She...umm...She kisses my boo-boos.She braids my hair.We love you mothers everywhere.And my new Mom Lucy is beyond compare
艾格尼絲:我有話要說,她親吻我的傷口,她幫我扎小辮,我們愛你,親愛的媽媽,我的新媽媽露西無人能比。
《馴龍記》
1、12 days North of hopeless and a few degrees South of freezing to death. 有像北極那樣12天絕望的嚴寒也有南極酷冷的垂死之感
2、My village. In a word: sturdy. 這就是我的家鄉簡而言之: 一成不變
《勇敢傳說》
1、There are those who say fate is something beyond our command,that destiny is not our own.But I know better.Our fate lives within us.You only have to be brave enough to see it.
有人說命運並非我們所能掌控,結局並不由我們自己決定.但我有更好的理解.命運就在我心中.你只需鼓起勇氣去面對它.
2、Legents are lessons. They ring with truths.
傳說亦是經驗,蘊含無數真理。
《瘋狂原始人》
1、We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is always bad. Never not be afraid!
我們從沒機會探索外面的世界,是因為我爸爸的那條規則:新事物是不好的,永遠要小心!
2、Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die
我們現在這不叫活著,這只是沒有死去
《獅子王》
1、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance
世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的價值
2、要記住你是誰
Remember who you are
《浪漫老鼠》
1、Now, it's hard to be a genius all by yourself.
有時候當一個 完全靠自己的天才也不容易
In fact, sometimes, it takes a little help.
事實上,天才也需要幫助{\r}
2、When something hurts this much, there must be a reason.
如果發生了不幸 就得找出原因
⑤ 經典英語動畫片的對白
動畫片《獅子王》里的對白.很經典.
獅王木法沙和幼子辛巴在山崖上的一段對話如下:
1.MUFASA: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,陽光照耀的一切都是我們的王國。
2.SIMBA: Wow!
辛巴:哇!
3.MUFASA: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day,
Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一個國王的統治時期就如同太陽的起落一樣。
辛巴,總有一天太陽將會跟我一道慢慢下沉,而在你成為新王時候和你一同上升。
4.SIMBA: And this will all be mine?
辛巴: 這一切都是我的嗎?
5.MUFASA: Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
⑥ 50句卡通電影的英文對白
1、One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone。(My Blueberry Nights)
一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景,聽陌生的歌,然後在某個不經意的瞬間,你會發現,原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。 -《藍莓之夜》
2、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It's about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love。(Up)
幸福不是長生不老也不是你的手裡握有食物或權利。它是每一個微小的願望能夠實現,或者當你餓了的時候有吃的食物,或者你需要愛的時候有人來愛。
3、Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last. (When Harry Met Sally)
愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。
4、I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you. (Edward Scissorhands)
我愛你並不是因為你有什麼過人之處,就是因為你是和我在一起的你。
5、Love makes man grow up or sink down. (Days of Summer)
愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。
6、If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love. (If Only)
舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。
7、We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. (The Bridges of Madison County)
我們每個人都生活在各自的過去中,人們會用一分鍾的時間去認識一個人,用一小時的時間去喜歡一個人,再用一天的時間去愛上一個人,到最後呢,卻要用一輩子的時間去忘記一個人。
8、One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love. (Titanic)
一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的人。
9、When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind. (50 First Dates)
當你年輕的時候,你可能想要經歷戀愛的滋味。但是,隨著時間的流逝,你將發現如果你真的愛一個人,你的這一生都將不夠用。
10、When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we are pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up. And we become different. (The Odd Couple)
當明天變成了今天,昨天,最後成為記憶里不再重要的某一天,我們突然發現自己在不知不覺中已被時間推著向前走,這不是靜止火車里,與相鄰列車交錯時,彷彿自己在前進的錯覺,而是我們真實的在成長,在這件事里成了另一個自己。
11、If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain. (Dear John)
離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。
12、Don't forget the things you once owned. Treasure the things you can't get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory. (Once)
不要忘記自己曾經擁有的。珍惜自己不能得到的。不要放棄去做微小的事。
13、I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things. Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings. (Sleepless in Seattle)
我喜歡,並且已經習慣於和已經改變了的事物保持距離。只有這樣我才會知道哪些東西可以經得起時間的考驗。例如,當你(離開我)時。
14、Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person. (Love Me If You Dare)
好的愛情使你通過一個人看到整個世界,壞的愛情是守著你
15、We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself. (Cold Mountain)
在自己面前,應該一直留有一個地方,獨自留在那裡,然後去愛。
16、Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time. (Amelie)
有誰不曾遭受過暗戀的痛苦,我們總以為愛情的負擔很重,很重,也許是世上最重的事情。
17、In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness. (P.S. I Love You)
在這個世界上,只有真正快樂的男人,才能帶給女人真正的快樂。
18、An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time - sometime for forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding. (The English Patient)
一份不被接受的愛不需要悲傷,而需要時間來遺忘.一顆受傷的心不需要同情而是理解。
19、I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this. (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button)
我知道這世上有人在等我,雖然我不知道我在等誰,但為了這個,我每天都非常快樂。
20、In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years. (The Notebook)
在你的生命中,至少有那麼一個時間你為了某個人而忘卻自己,不求結果,不求陪伴,不求擁有甚至不求彼此相愛。僅僅是為了在我最美麗的年華中遇見你。
21、I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man. (Forrest Gump)
我認為當人們長大時他們不一定會變得眼界開闊,能接受一切事物。
22、When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop. Please look up and have a look at the sky once belongs to us. If the sky is still vast , clouds are still clear, you shall not cry because my leave doesn't take away the world that belongs to you. (A Room with a View)
當你的心真的在痛,眼淚快要流下來的時候,那就趕快抬頭看看,這片曾經屬於我們的天空。
23、To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower,Hold infinity in the palm of your hand . And eternity in an hour
從一粒沙子看到一個世界,從一朵野花看到一個天堂把握在你手心裡的就是無限,永恆也就消融於一個時辰.
24、I love you not because of who you are,because of who I am when I am with you .
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺.
25、No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is,won`t make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚.值得讓你這么做的人,不會讓你哭泣.
⑦ 請給我一些英文原版動畫電影里的經典台詞,10句以上,在8月20日之前,答得好的有加分
我只有幾條《僵屍新娘》里的
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
蠟燭灼燒我不覺痛楚。
If you cut me with a knife It's still the same
利刃割過也依然如故。
And I know her heart is beating
聽著她的心跳好像音符。
And I know that I am dead
而我的心兒早已「入土」
Yet the pain here that I feel
可如今它如此地痛苦。
Try and tell me it's not real
誰來告訴我這不過是虛無。
And it seems that I still have A tear to shed
為何我的眼淚還是流個不住。
With this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.
用這只手,我將為你驅走悲痛;你的酒杯將永不幹涸,因為我將是你生命中的美酒;用這蠟燭,我將在黑暗中照亮你的路途;用這戒指,我要你成為我的妻子。
⑧ 求英文原版動畫片中的幾句經典台詞或話語!!!
《功夫熊貓》裡面的
1.往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇。
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
2.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了。
Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士絕不放棄
3.退出,不退出。做面條,不做面條。
Quit don』t quit. Noodles don』t noodles.
4.俗語說,
過去的,已經過去了
未來的,還未可知
現在,卻是上蒼的禮贈
那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物)
There is a saying,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That is why it』s called the present (the gift)
5.世間無巧合
There are no accidents.
6.烏龜:是的,看著這棵樹,
我不能讓樹為我開花,
也不能讓它提前結果
Yes ,look at this tree shifu(師傅)
I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,
nor make it bear food before it』s time .
師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制
我可以控制果實何時墜落
我還可以控制在何處播種
那可不是幻覺 大師
but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
That is not illusion , Master
烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
你可能想要蘋果 或桔子
可你只能得到桃子
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree
You may wish for an Apple or an orange
But you will get a peach
師傅:可桃子不能打敗太郎
But peache can not defeate Tai Long
烏龜:也許它可以的 ,如果你願意引導它、滋養它、相信它。
Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nuture it , to believe in it .
7.你不能走,真的武士決不會退卻you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.
8.師傅:那你為什麼不退出呢?
你知道我一直想把你趕走,
可你還是留下來了。
Why didn』t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you
but you stayed
阿寶:是啊,我留下來了。
我留下來是因為每次你往我頭上丟磚頭,
或說我難聞,這很傷我的心。
可最傷我心的是,我每天努力練習,卻還是這個我。
我留下來,因為我以為,
如果還有人能改變我,
能讓我煥然一新,
那就是你--
中國最偉大的功夫師父!
Yes ,I stayed .
I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head
or said I smelled ,it hurts.
But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me .
I stayed ,because I thought ..
If anyone could change me ,
could make me not me ,
it was you
the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!
9. 阿寶,天不遂人願,
況且這本不是天意,
阿寶,忘了其它的事情,
你的使命一直都在向你召喚。
我們是面條家族,
血管中流著這樣的血。
I'm sorry things didn』t work out …
It』s just what it』s meant to be
Paul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits.
We are Noodle folk
Broth runs deep through our veins
《冰河世紀》
1 Sid: [about the baby] I bet he's hungry.
Manny: How 'bout some milk?
Sid: Ooh, I'd love some!
Diego: Not you. The baby.
Sid: Well, I ain't exactly lactating right now, pal.
Diego: You're a little low on the food chain to be mouthing off, aren't you?
Sid: [說那個嬰孩] 我敢打賭他肯定是餓了。
Manny: 來點牛奶怎麼樣?
Sid: 噢,我想來點。
Diego: 不是給你,是給這個小傢伙。
Sid: 恩,我現在還不能分泌乳汁呢,老兄。
Diego: 你是處於食物鏈太底端了,閉不了嘴是吧?
2 Sid: Hey, my feet are sweating.
Diego: Do we need a news flash every time your body does something?
Sid: 嘿,我的腳在出汗。
Diego: 難道每次你的身體發生點什麼我們就要聽你來個新聞快報嗎?
Manfred:他那樣是為了招人注意,別搭理他就是了。
《獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證
Manfred:He's doing it for attention. Just ignore him...
⑨ 急需迪士尼動畫片5分鍾英文經典對白片段!!!好的加獎
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
Simba: Wow!
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my
time here and rise with you as the new king.
Simba: And this all be mine?
Mufasa: Everything!
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
Mufase: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.
Simba: There's more?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
Mufase: Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass, and so we are all connected in the great circle of life.
Mufasa: Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
Simba: Really?
Mufasa: Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you, and so am I.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,陽光所照到的一切都是我們的國土。
辛巴:哇!
木法沙:一個國王的統治期就如同太陽的起落一樣。辛巴,總有一天太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢下沉,並且在你成為新國王的時候和你一同上升。
辛巴:這一切都是我的嗎?
木法沙:所有的一切。
辛巴:陽光能照到的所有的東西……那有陰影的地方呢?
木法沙:那在我們的國土之外,你絕對不可以去那個地方,辛巴。
辛巴:但是我以為國王可以隨心所欲啊。
木法沙:不,你錯了,國王也不能凡事隨心所欲。
辛巴:不能嗎?
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身為國王,你不但要了解那種平衡,還要尊重 所有的生物,包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊。
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們不是吃羚羊的嗎?
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我來解釋一下:我們死後,屍體會成為草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在這個龐大的生命圈裡我們是互相關聯的。
木法沙:辛巴,我告訴你一些我爸爸以前跟我說的話。你看那些星星,過去那些偉大的君王從那些星星上看著我們。
辛巴:真的?
木法沙:是啊。所以每當你寂寞的時候,要記得那些君王永遠在那裡指引著你,還有我