導航:首頁 > 國產大片 > 將外文電影對話翻譯成中文

將外文電影對話翻譯成中文

發布時間:2025-05-10 07:34:53

Ⅰ 如何把電影的英文字幕轉成中文

只需2步,就可把英文字幕轉成中文,方便實用
首先,准備好英文字幕的文件,打開後如下
然後,打開谷歌瀏覽器,把字幕文件直接拖到瀏覽器窗口內用瀏覽器打開,再點擊瀏覽器地址欄右側的翻譯按鈕,就會把字幕文本中的英文自動翻譯成中文
翻譯完成後,Ctrl+A全選復制到記事本中,另存為XXXX.srt格式的文件即可
這時再打開字幕文件就會變成中文

Ⅱ 求電影中的經典英文對話,要長一點的對話,而不是一句

John, the Butler
Summary

William likes to have affairs with pretty young women. His wife, Channel, cares only for his money. John, the butler, loves William, but William doesn』t know it. He is very jealous about the fact that William is head over heels in love with his daughter, Vivian.

SCENE I

(Early in the morning, William』s body is found by his door. A police officer is questioning everyone in the house.)

Channel: What happened?

John: What』s the matter?

Police officer: Who was the last one with William last evening?

Channel: Vivian was with him.

Police officer: What happened between you and William?

Vivian: It couldn』t be me. I went to bed early last evening because I didn』t feel well.

Police officer: But you were the last one with him last evening.

Vivian: How could a small woman like me be a murderer?

Police officer: (Questioning Channel) Then, it』s you, Channel. I suspect your motives. You killed your husband in order to inherit his wealth.

Channel: Everyone knows my husband』s very rich. But I love him dearly. How could I kill him?

(Then the police officer starts staring at John.)

John: Not me, officer. I swear to god that I』m innocent.

(But John』s face starts turning white, and he』s wiping his forehand with a handkerchief.)

Police officer: (Yelling) You are the murderer! The bloodstain on the handkerchief proves itself.

John: No… I respect and admire my master so much. How could I kill him? I can explain why I』ve got the mark on my handkerchief. I cut my finger when I tried to unscrew the cap of a bottle last night. All the maidservants in the kitchen can prove it!

Police officer: Then can anyone tell me who killed him?

SCENE II

(Last evening, William hosted a birthday party in his house. William and Channel entered the living room.)

William』s friends: Happy birthday to you, William.

Channel: Happy birthday, darling.

William: Thank you. Welcome to my birthday party. I』m so happy. Now, make yourself at home and enjoy the food and drinks.

John: What would you like to drink, sir? (John goes over to William.)

William: Uh, one whisky, please.

John: Ok, coming right up. (He calls Vivian and she comes over.) Give master a whisky.(To Vivian.)

Vivian: Yes, father.

SCENE III

(After the party, Vivian goes home and John stays there. Then William follows Vivian as he decides to confess his love to her.)

William: I want to tell you that I love you so much. In fact, I』ve been fallen in love with you at first sight.

Vivian: Oh, you are so romantic!

William: May I have the honor to be your lover?

Vivian: But you are married!

William: The truth is I love you more than my wife.

Vivian: Then what are you going to do about your wife?

William: Trust me. I』ll give you happiness that you』ve never had in your life.

Vivian: Will you give me some time to think about it?

William: Of course, I』ll wait for you, my love. (William sings love songs to her.)

(John feels shocked and furious when he overheard the conversation between William and Vivian. And he goes over to Vivian.)

Vivian: Dad, I think he』s a great person and a wonderful lover.

John: You』d better break up with him immediately before it is too late!

SCENE IV

(John tells Channel about what happened between Vivian and William.)

John: Master said he loves my daughter. Why? Why he loves my daughter?

Channel: What? My husband loves another woman again? It』s not a big deal! I only care about his money!

John: He』s cheating on you and fooling with my daughter.

Channel: This time, I must do something about it.

(A few minutes later, Channel calls Michelle.)

Channel: Hello. May I speak to Michelle?

Michelle: Password, please.

Channel: You are a genius and I am a fool.

Michelle: Yes, you got it. Anything I can be of service to you?

Channel: I…I…I...want… (Stammering)

Michelle: Hey, don』t be afraid. Speak up!

Channel: Please kill a person for me.

Michelle: What? You want me to kill a person?

Channel: Yes, could you do it for me, please?

Michelle: Ha, I』m just kidding. Of course, that』s what I am here for. I accept the case. And you know, I need a great deal of money as a reward.

Channel: Yes, no problem at all.

Michelle: Ok, done.

SCENE V

(William is missing Vivian very much after he has being warned by John to break up with his daughter. So he couldn』t help himself to try to meet Vivian again.)

William: I miss you so much, Vivian. You drive me crazy.

Vivian: How could you leave me alone?

William: Vivian, let』s go for a walk and I』ll tell you about it. Ok?

Vivian: All right.

(They date in the woods at night. John is very angry when he sees William coming back happily from his date with Vivian.)

John: How could you fall in love with my daughter? Don』t you know I』m the person who loves you the most?

William: Nonsense! Don』t forget you are just a butler!

John: You know nothing at all.

(John tries to hit William but misses. Eventually he managed to trip William up and made him bump against the wall and died on the ground in the dark.)

(Back to 「now」. William jumps up and catches John』s leg suddenly.)

William: You are the murder. I』ll never forgive you!

John: No, my goodness. No… (Crying loudly)

《功夫熊貓》台詞 而且有的話也很經典,可以嗎?

http://cache.tianya.cn/publicforum/content/english/1/134310.shtml

這里有全套的台詞~~

1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.

我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

3,You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)

4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5,Here』s looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)

18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

19,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)

20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

20部經典英文電影對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.

Titanic~!

Rose: I love you Jack.
Jack: No... don't you say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't
do it.
Rose: I'm so cold.
Jack: You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're
going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an
old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand
me?
Rose: I can't feel my body.
Jack: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that
ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'mthankful, Rose. I'm
thankful.
Jack: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will
never give up... no matter what happens... nomatter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
Rose: I promise
Jack: Never let go.
Rose: I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.

聽著,露絲,贏得船票是我一生中最幸運的事,因為我遇到了你.我已經很滿足了,露絲,我很感激這樣美妙的相遇......給我這個面子,向我承諾你永遠不會放棄,無論發生什麼,無論有多麼絕望,露絲.並且答應我你永遠不違背這個誓言.
我保證.
永遠不放棄.
我永不言棄,傑克,永不言棄.

Ⅲ 迪士尼英文電影 經典台詞20句 要加中文的翻譯 ! 謝謝!

獅子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 來呀,爸爸,我們得走 了,醒醒...
          
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太陽升起前 他是你的,孩子。
          
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:來呀,爸爸,你 答應過的。
          
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起來了,起來了。 辛巴:太好了。
          
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 陽光普照的一切就是我 們的王國。
          
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一個國王的 統治期就像太陽的升起 和落下一樣。
          
one day, Simba,
辛巴,總有一天,
          
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢 落下,然後在你成為新 國王時和你一同升起。
          
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:這一切都是我的 嗎? 木法沙:所有的一切。
          
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光普照的一切 那有陰影的地方呢?
          
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我們 的國度之外。你永遠不 要去那裡,辛巴。
          
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以為國王可以 隨心所欲啊。
          
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,國王也不 能隨心所欲啊。
          
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:還有別的?
          
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
          
As king, you need to understand that balance
作為國王,你不但要了 解那種平衡,
          
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
還要尊重所有的生物, 無論是爬行的螞蟻還是 跳躍的羚羊。
          
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們 不是吃羚羊的嗎?
          
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 讓我解釋給你聽。
          
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我們死後,屍體會變為 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
          
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在這個巨大的生命 圈裡我們是互相關聯的
主要內容:     辛巴是獅子王國的小王子,他的父親穆法沙是一個威嚴的國王。然而叔叔刀疤卻對穆法沙的王位覬覦已久。        要想坐上王位寶座,刀疤必須除去小王子。於是,刀疤利用種種借口讓辛巴外出,然後伺機大開殺戒,無奈被穆法沙即時來救。在反復的算計下,穆法沙慘死在刀疤手下,刀疤別有用心的勸辛巴離開,一方面派人將他趕盡殺絕。

        辛巴逃亡中遇到了機智的丁滿和善良的彭彭,他們撫養辛巴長成雄壯的大獅子,鼓勵他回去森林復國。在接下來一場復國救民的斗爭中,辛巴真正長成一個堅強的男子漢,領會了責任的真諦。
人猿泰山
          
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我為什麼那麼與 從不同?
          
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因為你渾身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
          
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查說我不 屬於... 卡拉: 別說了.
          
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查說我不屬於 這個家族.
          
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 別管哥查說了什 么.別動. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
          
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什麼嗎?我看見你像我 一樣的兩隻眼睛.
          
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有個鼻子在...?啊, 這兒.兩只耳朵,讓我 看看還有什麼.
          
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 兩只手? 卡拉: 對了.
          
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 閉上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感覺到什 么嗎?
          
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到這兒來. 泰山: 你的心.
          
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我們 是一模一樣的.哥查就 是看不到.
          
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我會讓他看見的 我會成為最優秀的猿.
          
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 這就對了,你一 定會的.
主要內容:在非洲原始森林成了孤兒的嬰孩在猿猴家族的照料下長大成人,人類探險和出現打破了他寧靜和平和世界,也使他認識到他是人類的一員,他在決定歸屬哪一類家族問題上的思考因為他對美麗的珍妮姑娘的感情進而變得更加復雜,而人類將對猿猴家族的傷害更使他進入了進退兩難的境地。

Ⅳ 求英文電影經典對話附中文翻譯,不要單句台詞不要單句台詞不要單句台詞,重要的事情說三遍,阿里嘎多!

阿甘正傳 夠經典了吧

John F. Kennedy: Congratulations, how do you feel?
肯尼迪:祝賀你,你感覺怎麼樣?
Forrest Gump: I gotta pee.
阿甘:我想撒尿。
John F. Kennedyturning to camera) I believe he said he had to go pee. Heh heh.
肯尼迪:(對著鏡頭)我相信他剛才說的是他想去撒尿,呵呵
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mother : It's my time. It's just my time.Oh. now ,don't you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life .Something we are all destined
to do .I didn't know it ,but I was destined to be your momma .I did the
best I could .
媽媽:我的時辰到了,時辰到了。哦,別害怕,寶貝。死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中註定的事。過去我並不知道,但我註定做你媽媽。我已盡我所能。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forrest Gump: Will you marry me?
阿甘:嫁給我吧?
(Jenny turns and looks at him)
(珍妮回頭看著他)
Forrest Gump: I'd make a good husband, Jenny.
阿甘:我會成為一個好丈夫的,珍妮。
Jenny Curran: You would, Forrest.
珍妮:你會的,福雷斯特。
Forrest Gump: But you won't marry me.
阿甘:但你不肯嫁給我。
Jenny Curran: You don't wanna marry me.
珍妮:你並不想娶我。
Forrest Gump: Why don't you love me, Jenny? I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.
阿甘:為什麼你不愛我呢,珍妮?我不是個聰明人,可我知道什麼是愛。
發布者: Mtime (2006-04-25 13:34:08)
「當兵最大的好處就是你讓我干什麼,我就干什麼!」
「回答正確,甘,你真是天才,你的智商絕對超過了他媽的160!」

Ⅳ 有哪些外國電影台詞的中文翻譯可以稱作神來之筆

《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

3.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

4.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

5.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

6.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局

7.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

8.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

9.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》

(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!

不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!

(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.

我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.

今後各自曲折,各自悲哀

(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

(5)、I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

Ⅵ 在用電腦或手機看英文電影時,有沒有能直接翻譯成中文的軟體。

您可以試試有道。
有道翻譯里有即時翻譯功能。好像是叫同聲翻譯,就是聽到聲音的同時立刻翻譯。
但是你只能一邊看著電腦,一邊盯著手機看,而且還要功放,不是很方便。
直接針對視頻里的翻譯出來這樣的軟體好像暫時還沒有。

閱讀全文

與將外文電影對話翻譯成中文相關的資料

熱點內容
電影為什麼美國說中文翻譯 瀏覽:582
長發公主大電影動畫片全集 瀏覽:180
蛇精倫理電影大全 瀏覽:57
尖東老泥妹電影完整版 瀏覽:7
你幸福我快樂電影音樂 瀏覽:696
電影中勵志的句子圖片 瀏覽:922
36計之美人計美國電影演員表 瀏覽:433
英文台詞猜電影 瀏覽:450
電影下載免費下載網站6v 瀏覽:141
河南大逃難電影 瀏覽:3
和平精英新電影院在哪裡 瀏覽:930
足球隊沖刺的電影叫什麼名字 瀏覽:583
降臨電影世界有大結局嗎 瀏覽:429
趙奕歡鯊魚電影名字 瀏覽:850
青春電影校園喜劇大全 瀏覽:765
周星馳楊恭如電影 瀏覽:531
聶樹斌電影叫什麼名字 瀏覽:742
韓國農村大尺度電影有哪些 瀏覽:25
還珠格格電影大全 瀏覽:159
木乃伊電影1999演員表 瀏覽:153