① 求20句英美電影里的好句子(英文的啊)
自己選!!!滿意請採納!!謝謝!!To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower
從一粒沙子看到一個世界,從一朵野花看到一個天堂
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand. And eternity in an hour
把握在你手心裡的就是無限,永恆也就消融於一個時辰.
Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment, not only about survival
生活是一串串的快樂時光,我們不僅僅是為了生存而生存
Let』s write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days".
曾"打算有那麼一天"去寫的信,就在今天寫吧.
I love you not because of who you are,
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,
Because of who I am when I am with you .
而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺.
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is worth make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚.值得讓你這么所的人,不會讓你哭泣.
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can』t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界.
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知道是誰會愛上你的笑容。
Don』t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn』t willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間.
Just because someone doesn』t love you the way you want them to doesn』t mean they don』t
love you with all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那比能夠不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你.
Don』t cry because it is over, smile,because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣.微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有.
And forever has no end.
永永遠遠,永無止境.
Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.
生命是一束純凈的火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在.
讓人感動的英文句子
I』ve learned… That the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.
我明白了…世界上最好的教室就是老人的腳邊。
I』ve learned… That when you』re in love, it shows.
我明白了…當你沉浸在愛情中,會表現出來的。
I』ve learned… That just one person saying to me, 「You』ve made my day!」 makes my day.
我明白了…有人告訴我「你讓我很快樂!」,這使我很快樂。
I've learned… That having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.
我明白了…有個孩子在在你的臂彎中入睡是世界上最安寧的感覺。
I』ve learned… That being kind is more important than being right.
我明白了…秉性善良比行事正確更為重要。
I』ve learned… That you should never say no to a gift from a child.
我明白了…永遠不要拒絕一個孩子贈與的禮物。
I』ve learned… That I can always pray for someone when I don』t have the strength to help him in some other way.
我明白了…如果從各種方面我都沒有能力幫助他的時候,我就為他祈禱。
I』ve learned… That no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.
我明白了…不管生活讓你變得多名的嚴肅,每個人都要有一個可以胡作非為的朋友。
I』ve learned… That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
我明白了…有時候每個人都需要一隻可以握住的手和一顆信任的心。
I』ve learned… That simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an alt.
我明白了…但我孩提時在夏天夜晚陪著我父親走過幾個街區曾感動過我,當我成人時。
I』ve learned… That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
我明白了…生命象一卷廁紙。越到最後,走得越快。
I』ve learned… That we should be glad God doesn』t give us everything we ask for.
我明白了…我們應該感到高興,上帝沒有把我們想得到的都給予我們。
I』ve learned… That money doesn』t buy class.
我明白了…金錢並不能買到社會地位。
I』ve learned…That it』s those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
我明白了…就是一些生活的瑣碎讓生命壯麗。
I』ve learned… That under everyone』s hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
我明白了…在某些人的堅硬外殼下,也有渴望欣賞和理解的一面。
I』ve learned… That the Lord didn』t do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?
我明白了…上帝並沒有把一切都做完。否則,我能做什麼呢?
I've learned… That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
我明白了…應該忽視的是,事實並不能改變事實。
I've learned… That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.
我明白了…如果你蓄謀報復某人,只會讓那個人繼續傷害你。
I』ve learned… That love, not time, heals all wounds.
我明白了…是愛,而不是時間,能夠治癒一切傷痛。
I』ve learned… That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
我明白了…使我成長的捷徑就是圍繞在比我聰敏的人身旁。
I』ve learned… That everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
我明白了…你遇到的所有的人都應該給他們一個微笑。
I』ve learned… That there』s nothing sweeter than sleeping with your babies and feeling their breath on your cheeks.
我明白了…在和孩子們一起睡,感受他們的呼吸噴在你的臉上的時候,世界上沒有較之更甜蜜的事情。
I』ve learned…. That no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
我明白了…直到你愛上了一個人才發現原來有人是完美的。
I』ve learned…That life is tough, but I』m tougher.
我明白了…生命是艱難的,而我更堅強。
I』ve learned… That opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.
我明白了…機會從不落空,總有人得到你錯過的。
I』ve learned… That when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
我明白了…當你遭遇苦難,幸福總會在某處停靠。
I』ve learned… That I wish I could have told my Dad that I love him one more time before he passed away.
我明白了…我真希望在父親去世之前能再說一次我愛他。
I』ve learned… That one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.
我明白了…一個人應該溫柔地遵守諾言,因為明天他可能就食言了。
I』ve learned… That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
我明白了…微笑是最廉價的改善自己面孔的方法。
I』ve learned… That I can』t choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.
我明白了…我不能改變我的想法,但是我可以改變我的做法。
I』ve learned… That when your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in his little fist, that you』re hooked for life.
我明白了…當最近降生的曾孫用他的小拳頭握住你的小拇指的時候,你發現你對生命如此的著迷。
I』ve learned… That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you』re climbing it.
我明白了…所有的人都想停留在山頂,但所有的樂趣和成長發生在爬上的過程里。
I』ve learned … That it is best to give advice in only two circumstances; when it is requested and when it is a life threatening situation.
我明白了…發表建議最好在以下兩個場合:別人發出請求,和生命收到威脅的時候。
I』ve learned… That the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.
我明白了…越是給很少的時間,我能做越多的事情。
② 3部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。
那就是——希望。
③ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
④ 急求三部英文電影的經典語句,中英文對照。有說的時候的圖片更好(另加分)。每部至少十句。
公民凱恩:
Emily: Really Charles, people will think...
Charles Foster Kane: What I tell them to think.
艾米麗:真的,查爾斯,人們會想……
查爾斯·福斯特·凱恩:我讓他們怎麼想他們就怎麼想。
Thompson: No, I don't think so; no. Mr. Kane was a man who goteverything he wanted and then lost it. Maybe Rosebud was something hecouldn't get, or something he lost. Anyway, it wouldn't have explainedanything... I don't think any word can explain a man's life. No, I guessRosebud is just a... piece in a jigsaw puzzle... a missing piece.
湯普森:不,我不這樣看。凱恩先生是一個獲得了他想擁有的一切然後又失去了這一切的人。也許玫瑰花蕾是某種他沒能得到或是失去了的東西。不管怎樣,它並不能用來解釋一切……我不認為可以用一個字來解釋一個人的一生。我猜,玫瑰花蕾也許就是拼圖上的一塊,遺失的一塊。
教父:
1.Behind the great wealth, are hidden evil.
巨大財富的背後,都隱藏著罪惡。
2.Let your friends underestimate the advantages of the enemy overestimate your weaknesses.
讓朋友低估你的優點,讓敵人高估你的缺點。
3.Don』t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敵人,那會影響你的判斷力。
4.To be close to your friend, but closer to your enemy.
離你的朋友近些,但離你的敵人要更近,這樣你才能更了解他。
5.Don』t let anybody know what you are thinking.
邁克對文森特說:永遠不要讓任何人知道你心裡在想什麼!
6.I never wanted this for you. I work my whole life — I don』t apologize — to take care of my family, and I refused to be a fool, dancing on the string held by all those big shots. I don』t apologize — that』s my life — but I thought that, that when it was your time, that you would be the one to hold the string. Senator Corleone; Governor Corleone. Well, it wasn』t enough time, Michael. It wasn』t enough time.
我從來沒有想過要帶給你這些。我工作了一輩子,來養家糊口,我沒有道過歉,我不願意當個傻瓜,可我總是在大人物所牽的繩子上跳舞。我不會道歉的,這就是我的本色,不過我也想到過那一點,我想那時候是你的天下,你就是牽繩子的那個人。科利翁尼參議員,科利翁尼州長。好了,時間不多了,邁克爾。時間不多了! (這是電影中,邁克接位後在花園里他的父親老教父維多的話,這也是整個電影里我覺得教父唯一的一次吐露自己真實內心的話。其中「大人物」指美國的一些政客,維多清楚的知道他們幫助自己是為了利用他獲得政治利益,同時維多也利用他們為自己的「生意」做庇護。顯然維多是不會甘願做木偶的,這也成了後來電影和《教父歸來》一書的線索——邁克努力的讓所有生意合法,卻越陷越深。「既然無論是政治人物,還是黑手黨教父都免不了被人利用,為什麼還要這兩者間費力的轉化?」這個問題邁克的回答是:「這個世界,每一個人都免不了被利用!」 )
阿甘正傳:
2.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.為什麼說巧克力而不說棒棒糖呢,因為在美國巧克力通常有十二快或二十四塊,每個都有不同的包裝和口味形狀和顏色,以前沒有標志。只能拆開放在嘴裡,品嘗了之後才知道個中滋味。
3.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.
通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
4.You are no different than anybody else is.
你和別人沒有任何的不同,阿甘的媽媽從小就給阿甘一種自信。
5.Stupid is as stupid does.
傻人做傻事。阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以為是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一個人是看她的行動而非外表。這是典型的阿甘用語。
6.We were like peas and carrots.
豌豆和胡蘿卜丁,一個圓的,一個方的;一個紅的,一個綠的。它們的共同點雖然沒有太大的味道但營養非常高。故但在美國烹飪時做為主食的點綴,而且它倆都是同時出現。故引申為形影不離。
7.There must be someing can be done.
不同的與其可以傳遞不同的信息,在電影里阿甘媽媽側身,眼神里充滿的誘惑,對校長曖昧的說了這句話。校長沒有領會錯她的意思~~女孩子甚用!!
⑤ 摘抄英文電影美句有哪些
1、《飛屋環游記》
幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。
Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
2、《剪刀手愛德華》
我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.
3、《如果能再愛一次》
舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。
If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing.Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
4、《泰坦尼克號》
一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的人。
One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love.
5、《廊橋遺夢》
我們每個人都生活在各自的過去中,人們會用一分鍾的時間去認識一個人,用一小時的時間去喜歡一個人,再用一天的時間去愛上一個人,到最後呢,卻要用一輩子的時間去忘記一個人。
We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.
⑥ 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
⑦ 英文電影美句有哪些
英文電影美句:
1、You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 《Shawshank Redemption》(肖申克的救贖)
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2、There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 《Shawshank Redemption》(肖申克的救贖)
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3、Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.《Shawshank Redemption》(肖申克的救贖)
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
4、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 《Forrest Gump》( 阿甘正傳)
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
5、Stupid is as stupid does. 《Forrest Gump》( 阿甘正傳)
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
6、Some of us get dipped in flat,some in satin,some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who』s iridescent
And when you do,nothing will ever compare.《怦然心動》
有人住高樓,有人處深溝,有人光芒萬丈,有人一身銹。世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
⑧ 抄10部英語動畫電影的經典句子,每一部2個句子。急!
《功夫熊貓》
1、Your mind is like this water,when it agitated,it becomes difficulit to see.but if you allow it to settle ,the answer becomes clear.
你的心好似這潭湖水,如果波瀾起伏,就會模糊不清,但是如果平靜下來,解決之道必將自現。
2、Yesterday is a history,tomorrow is a mystery.昨日已成往事,未來還未可知。
《功夫熊貓2》
1、Your story may not have a such happy begining, but that doesn't make who you are. It is the rest of your story, who you choose to be。
你人生故事的開頭也許充滿坎坷,不過這並不影響你成為什麼樣的人。關鍵看你後來的人生路,你自己選擇怎麼走下去。
2、- How did you find peace? I took away your parents, everything. I scared you for life。
你是怎麼做到內心平和的?我讓你父母雙亡,無家可歸。我給你的人生烙上了抹不掉的傷痕。
- Scars heel。
傷痕是會癒合的。
- No, they don't, wounds heel。
傷痕又不叫癒合,傷口才會癒合啥的。
- Oh, yeah. What Scars do? They fade I guess?
哦,對哦,那傷痕會腫么樣?會消退吧?
- I don't care what scars do。
我才不管傷痕會怎麼樣。
- You should. You gotta let go that stuff from the past, cause it doesn't matter. The only thing it matters, is what you choose to be now。
你應該關心下。過去的事情就讓它過去咯,因為其實都無關緊要了。重要的是,現在要選擇 做什麼樣的人。
《飛屋環游記》
1、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。
2、You know,it just a house.
你知道,它只是座房子
《冰雪奇緣》
1、有些人值得我融化。
Some people are worth melting for.
2、有生以來第一次,我的夢想變成了現實。
Cause for the first time in forever, My dream into reality.
《神偷奶爸2》
1、Agnes:How come you're so fat?
艾格尼絲:怎麼會有這么胖的仙女?
Gru:Because my house is made of candy!And sometimes,I eat instead of facing my problems!
格魯:因為我住在糖果屋裡面,煩心的時候我就會吃糖果逃避現實。
2、Agnes:Hi everybody.I'd like to make some toast...She...umm...She kisses my boo-boos.She braids my hair.We love you mothers everywhere.And my new Mom Lucy is beyond compare
艾格尼絲:我有話要說,她親吻我的傷口,她幫我扎小辮,我們愛你,親愛的媽媽,我的新媽媽露西無人能比。
《馴龍記》
1、12 days North of hopeless and a few degrees South of freezing to death. 有像北極那樣12天絕望的嚴寒也有南極酷冷的垂死之感
2、My village. In a word: sturdy. 這就是我的家鄉簡而言之: 一成不變
《勇敢傳說》
1、There are those who say fate is something beyond our command,that destiny is not our own.But I know better.Our fate lives within us.You only have to be brave enough to see it.
有人說命運並非我們所能掌控,結局並不由我們自己決定.但我有更好的理解.命運就在我心中.你只需鼓起勇氣去面對它.
2、Legents are lessons. They ring with truths.
傳說亦是經驗,蘊含無數真理。
《瘋狂原始人》
1、We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is always bad. Never not be afraid!
我們從沒機會探索外面的世界,是因為我爸爸的那條規則:新事物是不好的,永遠要小心!
2、Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die
我們現在這不叫活著,這只是沒有死去
《獅子王》
1、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance
世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的價值
2、要記住你是誰
Remember who you are
《浪漫老鼠》
1、Now, it's hard to be a genius all by yourself.
有時候當一個 完全靠自己的天才也不容易
In fact, sometimes, it takes a little help.
事實上,天才也需要幫助{\r}
2、When something hurts this much, there must be a reason.
如果發生了不幸 就得找出原因
⑨ 英文電影里的好詞好句
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》
Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》
Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》
We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it』s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》
Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》
⑩ 經典英文電影句子
2007-11-2 | 經典英文電影句子收藏
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t
refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don』t understand!I
coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I
could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me? 你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
12,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
13,I』m as mad as hell,and I□ not going to take this anymore! 我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
14,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
15,There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
16,I am big!It』s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
17,Show me the money! 讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
18,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』. 彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
19,You can』t handle the truth! 你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
20,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
21,After all,tomorrow is another day! 畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
22,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
23,I』ll be back. 我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
24,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
25,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get. 媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
26,We』ll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
27,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
28,Well,nobody』s perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
29,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
30,You had me at〃hello.〃當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
31,There』s no crying in baseball! 在棒球運動中沒有哭泣! (《紅粉聯盟》1992)
32,A boy』s best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。 (《驚魂記》1960)
33,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
34,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
35,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again. 上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
36,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you? 羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
37,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
38,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet! 等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
39,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
40,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
41,I feel the need--the need for speed! 我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
42,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)