導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 動畫電影姜子牙經典語錄英文

動畫電影姜子牙經典語錄英文

發布時間:2021-07-19 09:02:27

1. 抄10部英語動畫電影的經典句子,每一部2個句子。急!

《功夫熊貓》
1、Your mind is like this water,when it agitated,it becomes difficulit to see.but if you allow it to settle ,the answer becomes clear.
你的心好似這潭湖水,如果波瀾起伏,就會模糊不清,但是如果平靜下來,解決之道必將自現。

2、Yesterday is a history,tomorrow is a mystery.昨日已成往事,未來還未可知。

《功夫熊貓2》
1、Your story may not have a such happy begining, but that doesn't make who you are. It is the rest of your story, who you choose to be。
你人生故事的開頭也許充滿坎坷,不過這並不影響你成為什麼樣的人。關鍵看你後來的人生路,你自己選擇怎麼走下去。

2、- How did you find peace? I took away your parents, everything. I scared you for life。
你是怎麼做到內心平和的?我讓你父母雙亡,無家可歸。我給你的人生烙上了抹不掉的傷痕。
- Scars heel。
傷痕是會癒合的。
- No, they don't, wounds heel。
傷痕又不叫癒合,傷口才會癒合啥的。
- Oh, yeah. What Scars do? They fade I guess?
哦,對哦,那傷痕會腫么樣?會消退吧?
- I don't care what scars do。
我才不管傷痕會怎麼樣。
- You should. You gotta let go that stuff from the past, cause it doesn't matter. The only thing it matters, is what you choose to be now。
你應該關心下。過去的事情就讓它過去咯,因為其實都無關緊要了。重要的是,現在要選擇 做什麼樣的人。
《飛屋環游記》
1、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。
2、You know,it just a house.
你知道,它只是座房子
《冰雪奇緣》
1、有些人值得我融化。
Some people are worth melting for.

2、有生以來第一次,我的夢想變成了現實。
Cause for the first time in forever, My dream into reality.
《神偷奶爸2》
1、Agnes:How come you're so fat?
艾格尼絲:怎麼會有這么胖的仙女?
Gru:Because my house is made of candy!And sometimes,I eat instead of facing my problems!
格魯:因為我住在糖果屋裡面,煩心的時候我就會吃糖果逃避現實。
2、Agnes:Hi everybody.I'd like to make some toast...She...umm...She kisses my boo-boos.She braids my hair.We love you mothers everywhere.And my new Mom Lucy is beyond compare
艾格尼絲:我有話要說,她親吻我的傷口,她幫我扎小辮,我們愛你,親愛的媽媽,我的新媽媽露西無人能比。
《馴龍記》
1、12 days North of hopeless and a few degrees South of freezing to death. 有像北極那樣12天絕望的嚴寒也有南極酷冷的垂死之感
2、My village. In a word: sturdy. 這就是我的家鄉簡而言之: 一成不變
《勇敢傳說》
1、There are those who say fate is something beyond our command,that destiny is not our own.But I know better.Our fate lives within us.You only have to be brave enough to see it.
有人說命運並非我們所能掌控,結局並不由我們自己決定.但我有更好的理解.命運就在我心中.你只需鼓起勇氣去面對它.
2、Legents are lessons. They ring with truths.
傳說亦是經驗,蘊含無數真理。
《瘋狂原始人》
1、We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is always bad. Never not be afraid!
我們從沒機會探索外面的世界,是因為我爸爸的那條規則:新事物是不好的,永遠要小心!
2、Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die
我們現在這不叫活著,這只是沒有死去
《獅子王》
1、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance
世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的價值
2、要記住你是誰
Remember who you are

《浪漫老鼠》
1、Now, it's hard to be a genius all by yourself.
有時候當一個 完全靠自己的天才也不容易
In fact, sometimes, it takes a little help.
事實上,天才也需要幫助{\r}
2、When something hurts this much, there must be a reason.

如果發生了不幸 就得找出原因

2. 英語動畫電影的經典對白英漢互譯(五個以上)

獅子王 絕對經典:

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,陽光所照到的一切都是我們的國度。
Simba:Wow!

辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一個國王的統治期就如同太陽的起落一樣。辛巴,有一天太陽將會在我統治期的最後一日下沉,並且在你成為新國王的時候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this will all of mine?
辛巴:那這些都是我的了?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光能照到的所有的東西!那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.

木法沙:那在我們的國度之外,你永遠不可去那個地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he want.
辛巴:我以為國王可以隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.

木法沙:不,做一個好國王比凡事隨心所欲更重要。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:更重要?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身為國王,你不但要了解那種平衡,還要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa:Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我來解釋一下。當我們死後,屍體會成為草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在這個龐大的生命圈裡我們是互相關聯的。辛巴,讓我告訴你一些我爸爸以前跟我說的話吧。你看那些星星,過去那些偉大的君王正從那些星星上看著我們。
Simba:Really?
辛巴:真的?
Mufasa:Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.
木法沙:是的。所以每當你覺得孤獨的時候,要記得那些君王會總在那裡指引著你,我也會。

3. 請給我一些英文原版動畫電影里的經典台詞,10句以上,在8月20日之前,答得好的有加分

我只有幾條《僵屍新娘》里的
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
蠟燭灼燒我不覺痛楚。
If you cut me with a knife It's still the same
利刃割過也依然如故。
And I know her heart is beating
聽著她的心跳好像音符。
And I know that I am dead
而我的心兒早已「入土」
Yet the pain here that I feel
可如今它如此地痛苦。
Try and tell me it's not real
誰來告訴我這不過是虛無。
And it seems that I still have A tear to shed
為何我的眼淚還是流個不住。

With this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.
用這只手,我將為你驅走悲痛;你的酒杯將永不幹涸,因為我將是你生命中的美酒;用這蠟燭,我將在黑暗中照亮你的路途;用這戒指,我要你成為我的妻子。

4. 英文原版電影經典台詞

電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。

1.來自《楚門的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。

《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。

我們的生活何嘗不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。

5. 四部英語原聲電影(動畫片) 每部摘抄三句經典台詞 急電...

《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

6. 宮崎駿電影經典台詞,要英文和漢語。

我不知道離別的滋味是這樣凄涼,我不知道說聲再見要這么堅強。I do not know the taste of separation is so bleak, I do not know to say goodbye so strong.
歲月永遠年輕,我們慢慢老去,你會發現,童心未泯,是一件值得驕傲的事情。Forever young years, we slowly grow old, you will find a playful spirit, is a matter of pride.
怕什麼路途遙遠。走一步有一步的風景,進一步有一步的歡喜。幸福,在路上。Fear of what the distance involved. Go one step further step in the landscape, the further step of joy. Happiness, on the road.
無畏孤單。因為這世上,肯定有一個人,正努力地走向你。Fearless alone.Because in this world, there must be a person, working hard towards you.
喜歡這樣溫暖而寂靜的陽光,透過綠色的樹葉,像水一樣地傾瀉下來。Like warmth and the silence of the sun through the green leaves, like water pouring down.
總有一次哭泣,讓人瞬間長大。There is always a cry, people instantly grow up.
很多時候,很多事情,走不到所希望的結局,錯的不是人,是時間,是命運。In many cases, a lot of things, able to get the desired outcome, the wrong people, time is fate.
在你想要放棄的那一刻,想想為什麼當初堅持走到了這里。The moment you want to give up, think about why did insist to come here.
迷茫時,堅定地對自己說,當時的夢想,我還記得。Confused, the firm said to myself, was the dream, I remember.
我不知將去何方,但我已在路上。I do not know go where, but I have been on the road.
一路坎坷的人以後的幸福亦是理所應當。——≪側耳傾聽≫Happiness after the easy road is as it should. - «Ear to listen»
在茫茫人海中相遇相知相守無論誰都不會一帆風順,只有一顆捨得付出懂得感恩的心才能擁有一生的愛和幸福。In the vast sea, meet, know each otherspend, toknow how grateful heart, in order to have a lifetime of love and happiness.
成長,是每個孩子的權力,也是他們必經的征程,或平坦、或崎嶇,有悲歡,有離合…Growth, yes the the powers of the of each the child's, is also the the the journey of of they must pass through, as or as flat, or rugged, there are joys and sorrows, there are clutch ...
不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。Do not worry, the best always in the most casual
很多時候,過去,總是顯得美好的原因是,我們追加了太多華麗的片段進去。Many times over the past always seems better because we added too many gorgeous pieces into.
人生如路,須要耐心。走著走著,說不定就會在凄涼中走出繁華的風景。Life is like a road, need to be patient. Walked out of the bustling landscape, maybe it will in the desolate.
要努力做一個可愛的人不埋怨誰不嘲笑誰也不羨慕誰陽光下燦爛

7. 迪士尼英文電影 經典台詞20句 要加中文的翻譯 ! 謝謝!

獅子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 來呀,爸爸,我們得走 了,醒醒...
          
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太陽升起前 他是你的,孩子。
          
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:來呀,爸爸,你 答應過的。
          
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起來了,起來了。 辛巴:太好了。
          
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 陽光普照的一切就是我 們的王國。
          
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一個國王的 統治期就像太陽的升起 和落下一樣。
          
one day, Simba,
辛巴,總有一天,
          
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢 落下,然後在你成為新 國王時和你一同升起。
          
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:這一切都是我的 嗎? 木法沙:所有的一切。
          
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光普照的一切 那有陰影的地方呢?
          
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我們 的國度之外。你永遠不 要去那裡,辛巴。
          
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以為國王可以 隨心所欲啊。
          
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,國王也不 能隨心所欲啊。
          
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:還有別的?
          
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
          
As king, you need to understand that balance
作為國王,你不但要了 解那種平衡,
          
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
還要尊重所有的生物, 無論是爬行的螞蟻還是 跳躍的羚羊。
          
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們 不是吃羚羊的嗎?
          
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 讓我解釋給你聽。
          
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我們死後,屍體會變為 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
          
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在這個巨大的生命 圈裡我們是互相關聯的
主要內容:     辛巴是獅子王國的小王子,他的父親穆法沙是一個威嚴的國王。然而叔叔刀疤卻對穆法沙的王位覬覦已久。        要想坐上王位寶座,刀疤必須除去小王子。於是,刀疤利用種種借口讓辛巴外出,然後伺機大開殺戒,無奈被穆法沙即時來救。在反復的算計下,穆法沙慘死在刀疤手下,刀疤別有用心的勸辛巴離開,一方面派人將他趕盡殺絕。

        辛巴逃亡中遇到了機智的丁滿和善良的彭彭,他們撫養辛巴長成雄壯的大獅子,鼓勵他回去森林復國。在接下來一場復國救民的斗爭中,辛巴真正長成一個堅強的男子漢,領會了責任的真諦。
人猿泰山
          
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我為什麼那麼與 從不同?
          
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因為你渾身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
          
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查說我不 屬於... 卡拉: 別說了.
          
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查說我不屬於 這個家族.
          
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 別管哥查說了什 么.別動. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
          
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什麼嗎?我看見你像我 一樣的兩隻眼睛.
          
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有個鼻子在...?啊, 這兒.兩只耳朵,讓我 看看還有什麼.
          
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 兩只手? 卡拉: 對了.
          
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 閉上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感覺到什 么嗎?
          
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到這兒來. 泰山: 你的心.
          
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我們 是一模一樣的.哥查就 是看不到.
          
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我會讓他看見的 我會成為最優秀的猿.
          
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 這就對了,你一 定會的.
主要內容:在非洲原始森林成了孤兒的嬰孩在猿猴家族的照料下長大成人,人類探險和出現打破了他寧靜和平和世界,也使他認識到他是人類的一員,他在決定歸屬哪一類家族問題上的思考因為他對美麗的珍妮姑娘的感情進而變得更加復雜,而人類將對猿猴家族的傷害更使他進入了進退兩難的境地。

閱讀全文

與動畫電影姜子牙經典語錄英文相關的資料

熱點內容
這部電影的導演是 瀏覽:842
戛納國際電影節名詞解釋 瀏覽:881
帥哥搞基電影大全 瀏覽:970
貓和老鼠大電影英語介紹 瀏覽:818
鞏俐電影床戲圖片大全圖片大全 瀏覽:129
吳孟達周星馳古裝電影 瀏覽:501
大上海粵語電影免費觀看完整版 瀏覽:697
俄羅斯狙擊手二戰電影大全 瀏覽:640
抖音加電影里音樂 瀏覽:594
青春電影男主名字 瀏覽:630
老版狐仙電影大全 瀏覽:668
電影院啪啪下載 瀏覽:386
協商韓國電影大結局 瀏覽:393
熊鋼琴電影完整版 瀏覽:769
法國花開花落電影 瀏覽:216
與大男當婚相似的電影 瀏覽:921
泰國電影警察查車是什麼電影 瀏覽:348
藍精靈二大電影簡介 瀏覽:397
被後入電影大全 瀏覽:574
泰國電影環情鼓電影解說 瀏覽:759