只需2步,就可把英文字幕转成中文,方便实用
首先,准备好英文字幕的文件,打开后如下
然后,打开谷歌浏览器,把字幕文件直接拖到浏览器窗口内用浏览器打开,再点击浏览器地址栏右侧的翻译按钮,就会把字幕文本中的英文自动翻译成中文
翻译完成后,Ctrl+A全选复制到记事本中,另存为XXXX.srt格式的文件即可
这时再打开字幕文件就会变成中文
Ⅱ 求电影中的经典英文对话,要长一点的对话,而不是一句
John, the Butler
Summary
William likes to have affairs with pretty young women. His wife, Channel, cares only for his money. John, the butler, loves William, but William doesn’t know it. He is very jealous about the fact that William is head over heels in love with his daughter, Vivian.
SCENE I
(Early in the morning, William’s body is found by his door. A police officer is questioning everyone in the house.)
Channel: What happened?
John: What’s the matter?
Police officer: Who was the last one with William last evening?
Channel: Vivian was with him.
Police officer: What happened between you and William?
Vivian: It couldn’t be me. I went to bed early last evening because I didn’t feel well.
Police officer: But you were the last one with him last evening.
Vivian: How could a small woman like me be a murderer?
Police officer: (Questioning Channel) Then, it’s you, Channel. I suspect your motives. You killed your husband in order to inherit his wealth.
Channel: Everyone knows my husband’s very rich. But I love him dearly. How could I kill him?
(Then the police officer starts staring at John.)
John: Not me, officer. I swear to god that I’m innocent.
(But John’s face starts turning white, and he’s wiping his forehand with a handkerchief.)
Police officer: (Yelling) You are the murderer! The bloodstain on the handkerchief proves itself.
John: No… I respect and admire my master so much. How could I kill him? I can explain why I’ve got the mark on my handkerchief. I cut my finger when I tried to unscrew the cap of a bottle last night. All the maidservants in the kitchen can prove it!
Police officer: Then can anyone tell me who killed him?
SCENE II
(Last evening, William hosted a birthday party in his house. William and Channel entered the living room.)
William’s friends: Happy birthday to you, William.
Channel: Happy birthday, darling.
William: Thank you. Welcome to my birthday party. I’m so happy. Now, make yourself at home and enjoy the food and drinks.
John: What would you like to drink, sir? (John goes over to William.)
William: Uh, one whisky, please.
John: Ok, coming right up. (He calls Vivian and she comes over.) Give master a whisky.(To Vivian.)
Vivian: Yes, father.
SCENE III
(After the party, Vivian goes home and John stays there. Then William follows Vivian as he decides to confess his love to her.)
William: I want to tell you that I love you so much. In fact, I’ve been fallen in love with you at first sight.
Vivian: Oh, you are so romantic!
William: May I have the honor to be your lover?
Vivian: But you are married!
William: The truth is I love you more than my wife.
Vivian: Then what are you going to do about your wife?
William: Trust me. I’ll give you happiness that you’ve never had in your life.
Vivian: Will you give me some time to think about it?
William: Of course, I’ll wait for you, my love. (William sings love songs to her.)
(John feels shocked and furious when he overheard the conversation between William and Vivian. And he goes over to Vivian.)
Vivian: Dad, I think he’s a great person and a wonderful lover.
John: You’d better break up with him immediately before it is too late!
SCENE IV
(John tells Channel about what happened between Vivian and William.)
John: Master said he loves my daughter. Why? Why he loves my daughter?
Channel: What? My husband loves another woman again? It’s not a big deal! I only care about his money!
John: He’s cheating on you and fooling with my daughter.
Channel: This time, I must do something about it.
(A few minutes later, Channel calls Michelle.)
Channel: Hello. May I speak to Michelle?
Michelle: Password, please.
Channel: You are a genius and I am a fool.
Michelle: Yes, you got it. Anything I can be of service to you?
Channel: I…I…I...want… (Stammering)
Michelle: Hey, don’t be afraid. Speak up!
Channel: Please kill a person for me.
Michelle: What? You want me to kill a person?
Channel: Yes, could you do it for me, please?
Michelle: Ha, I’m just kidding. Of course, that’s what I am here for. I accept the case. And you know, I need a great deal of money as a reward.
Channel: Yes, no problem at all.
Michelle: Ok, done.
SCENE V
(William is missing Vivian very much after he has being warned by John to break up with his daughter. So he couldn’t help himself to try to meet Vivian again.)
William: I miss you so much, Vivian. You drive me crazy.
Vivian: How could you leave me alone?
William: Vivian, let’s go for a walk and I’ll tell you about it. Ok?
Vivian: All right.
(They date in the woods at night. John is very angry when he sees William coming back happily from his date with Vivian.)
John: How could you fall in love with my daughter? Don’t you know I’m the person who loves you the most?
William: Nonsense! Don’t forget you are just a butler!
John: You know nothing at all.
(John tries to hit William but misses. Eventually he managed to trip William up and made him bump against the wall and died on the ground in the dark.)
(Back to “now”. William jumps up and catches John’s leg suddenly.)
William: You are the murder. I’ll never forgive you!
John: No, my goodness. No… (Crying loudly)
《功夫熊猫》台词 而且有的话也很经典,可以吗?
http://cache.tianya.cn/publicforum/content/english/1/134310.shtml
这里有全套的台词~~
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
20部经典英文电影对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
Titanic~!
Rose: I love you Jack.
Jack: No... don't you say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't
do it.
Rose: I'm so cold.
Jack: You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're
going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an
old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand
me?
Rose: I can't feel my body.
Jack: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that
ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'mthankful, Rose. I'm
thankful.
Jack: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will
never give up... no matter what happens... nomatter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
Rose: I promise
Jack: Never let go.
Rose: I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
听着,露丝,赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事,因为我遇到了你.我已经很满足了,露丝,我很感激这样美妙的相遇......给我这个面子,向我承诺你永远不会放弃,无论发生什么,无论有多么绝望,露丝.并且答应我你永远不违背这个誓言.
我保证.
永远不放弃.
我永不言弃,杰克,永不言弃.
Ⅲ 迪士尼英文电影 经典台词20句 要加中文的翻译 ! 谢谢!
狮子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 来呀,爸爸,我们得走 了,醒醒...
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太阳升起前 他是你的,孩子。
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:来呀,爸爸,你 答应过的。
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起来了,起来了。 辛巴:太好了。
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 阳光普照的一切就是我 们的王国。
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一个国王的 统治期就像太阳的升起 和落下一样。
one day, Simba,
辛巴,总有一天,
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太阳将会跟我一样慢慢 落下,然后在你成为新 国王时和你一同升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:这一切都是我的 吗? 木法沙:所有的一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光普照的一切 那有阴影的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我们 的国度之外。你永远不 要去那里,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以为国王可以 随心所欲啊。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,国王也不 能随心所欲啊。
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:还有别的?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
As king, you need to understand that balance
作为国王,你不但要了 解那种平衡,
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
还要尊重所有的生物, 无论是爬行的蚂蚁还是 跳跃的羚羊。
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们 不是吃羚羊的吗?
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 让我解释给你听。
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我们死后,尸体会变为 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在这个巨大的生命 圈里我们是互相关联的
主要内容: 辛巴是狮子王国的小王子,他的父亲穆法沙是一个威严的国王。然而叔叔刀疤却对穆法沙的王位觊觎已久。 要想坐上王位宝座,刀疤必须除去小王子。于是,刀疤利用种种借口让辛巴外出,然后伺机大开杀戒,无奈被穆法沙即时来救。在反复的算计下,穆法沙惨死在刀疤手下,刀疤别有用心的劝辛巴离开,一方面派人将他赶尽杀绝。
辛巴逃亡中遇到了机智的丁满和善良的彭彭,他们抚养辛巴长成雄壮的大狮子,鼓励他回去森林复国。在接下来一场复国救民的斗争中,辛巴真正长成一个坚强的男子汉,领会了责任的真谛。
人猿泰山
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我为什么那么与 从不同?
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因为你浑身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查说我不 属于... 卡拉: 别说了.
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查说我不属于 这个家族.
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 别管哥查说了什 么.别动. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什么吗?我看见你像我 一样的两只眼睛.
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有个鼻子在...?啊, 这儿.两只耳朵,让我 看看还有什么.
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 两只手? 卡拉: 对了.
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 闭上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感觉到什 么吗?
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到这儿来. 泰山: 你的心.
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我们 是一模一样的.哥查就 是看不到.
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我会让他看见的 我会成为最优秀的猿.
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 这就对了,你一 定会的.
主要内容:在非洲原始森林成了孤儿的婴孩在猿猴家族的照料下长大成人,人类探险和出现打破了他宁静和平和世界,也使他认识到他是人类的一员,他在决定归属哪一类家族问题上的思考因为他对美丽的珍妮姑娘的感情进而变得更加复杂,而人类将对猿猴家族的伤害更使他进入了进退两难的境地。
Ⅳ 求英文电影经典对话附中文翻译,不要单句台词不要单句台词不要单句台词,重要的事情说三遍,阿里嘎多!
阿甘正传 够经典了吧
John F. Kennedy: Congratulations, how do you feel?
肯尼迪:祝贺你,你感觉怎么样?
Forrest Gump: I gotta pee.
阿甘:我想撒尿。
John F. Kennedyturning to camera) I believe he said he had to go pee. Heh heh.
肯尼迪:(对着镜头)我相信他刚才说的是他想去撒尿,呵呵
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mother : It's my time. It's just my time.Oh. now ,don't you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life .Something we are all destined
to do .I didn't know it ,but I was destined to be your momma .I did the
best I could .
妈妈:我的时辰到了,时辰到了。哦,别害怕,宝贝。死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中注定的事。过去我并不知道,但我注定做你妈妈。我已尽我所能。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forrest Gump: Will you marry me?
阿甘:嫁给我吧?
(Jenny turns and looks at him)
(珍妮回头看着他)
Forrest Gump: I'd make a good husband, Jenny.
阿甘:我会成为一个好丈夫的,珍妮。
Jenny Curran: You would, Forrest.
珍妮:你会的,福雷斯特。
Forrest Gump: But you won't marry me.
阿甘:但你不肯嫁给我。
Jenny Curran: You don't wanna marry me.
珍妮:你并不想娶我。
Forrest Gump: Why don't you love me, Jenny? I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.
阿甘:为什么你不爱我呢,珍妮?我不是个聪明人,可我知道什么是爱。
发布者: Mtime (2006-04-25 13:34:08)
“当兵最大的好处就是你让我干什么,我就干什么!”
“回答正确,甘,你真是天才,你的智商绝对超过了他妈的160!”
Ⅳ 有哪些外国电影台词的中文翻译可以称作神来之笔
《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
3.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
4.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
5.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
6.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
7.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
8.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
9.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
《Gone with the wind乱世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今后各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
Ⅵ 在用电脑或手机看英文电影时,有没有能直接翻译成中文的软件。
您可以试试有道。
有道翻译里有即时翻译功能。好像是叫同声翻译,就是听到声音的同时立刻翻译。
但是你只能一边看着电脑,一边盯着手机看,而且还要功放,不是很方便。
直接针对视频里的翻译出来这样的软件好像暂时还没有。